[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
She took the cup with a quiet 'thank you' holding it in both hands. She wasn't cold but the warmth of the cup was comforting. For a moment she could pretend things were normal. It wasn't Long Night, just well before dawn. Nothing yet to do, no errands to be done yet in tbe last few pitch black hours of night before the sun rise. Just enjoying the stillness before a hectic day, comfortable in bed with...

Her cheeks flushed and she forced the thought away. That's not what any of this was.

"I wonder if I'll ever get used to it." she said quietly. Phoebe lifted the cup to her lips and took a sip. "Back where I came from, we were at war with other kingdoms all the time. So sometimes we had to hide like this, stay quiet...but it was still people attacking." Not monsters. Just scary people, and scary people were always around. They didn't solely exist in a week of terror.

Phoebe glanced down at the book and smiled a bit. "It's my own notes actually. Re-writing everything I know about midwifery to keep my knowledge at my fingertips." she said. Her handwriting was well-practiced, delicate, and elegant. Certainly not the hand of a common girl like she claimed to be.
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Phoebe - 02-15-2019, 12:55 AM