[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe smiled a little, feeling her heart begin to race again when he put his hand on her knee. It was a famikisr touch, something that she should have considered far too forward considering they were sitting on a bed...but she didn't. It made her a little nervous but in a pleasant way...which was a very odd sensation really. "I know I am. The goddess Safrin told me this was a good place for me to be when I spoke to her earlier this week. I really do appreciateyour family's hospitality." she said. And she said so without pomp or circumstance that others might've if they'd encountered a deity. Safrin wanted to be known, and she wanted those like her known. It needed to be normalized that they were interacting with people, even if it was a grand experience.

Phoebe giggled a bit at his description of his handwriting. "Oh mine used to be awful. But it was one of the things I could control to best the snotty girls at finishing school. It made them so mad...it was really petty of me but they deserved it." she said with a grin. As he pulled himsel further onto the bed she curled her legs under her so he would have more space to sit, setting the book of notes aside for the time being.

Her face turned bright red at what his family was saying though...and that he agreed. "R-really?" she said, looking down, a little embarrassed. But...that meant they liked her so far right? Well...it didn't really matter...she was just a guest it wasn't like her and Emmett were...oh gosh why did she keep thinking like this?! He was just being nice. That's all. "The fish? Oh it was sent by Safrin, couldn't you tell by the stars?" she said and smiled. "She is connected to Vi, I would've thought you knew her. But the fish is a blessing to help ward off the monsters over Long Night."
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Phoebe - 02-15-2019, 01:43 PM