[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
The comforting mumbling, the slight pressure of his arms around her torso, simply his presence...it all lent itself to calming her nerves. Not completely, but for the moment. She did not feel guilty as he did when she noticed that he smelled nice...not in a girly way of course, he didn't smell like flowers but more like the environment he lived and worked in. Fresh tilled earth, firewood - scents she considered distinctly masculine for whatever reason. At any rate it gave her something pleasant to focus on.

"Stop saying you're not very smart, you are smart." she said quietly. "Do the noises get worse?" she asked, tilting her head up a little so she could look at him...but decided to stay where she was. It was comfortable and...well it felt safer even though it probably wasn't any safer than she had been sitting at a respectable distance.

"I can't believe I ever thought I would just sit through this alone." she said with a sigh. Boy that would have been a serious mistake. But then she paused and considered him for a moment. A question was nagging the back of her mind...and it would probably make things awkward but she had to ask. "How come you don't want me to be your girlfriend?"she asked softly but directly, the little bit of hurt welling up in her gut again. "Is it because I'm an outlander...or...something else?"
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Phoebe - 02-15-2019, 10:21 PM