[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe couldn't really see him roll his eyes given the angle she was sitting at. She just assumed he heard what she said and would either take it to heart or ignore it. Of course, if he ignored it she would just remind him of it again later. But his answer to her question made her brow furrow. It...wasn't really an answer, nor was it reassuring. "Different things? Like what?" she asked, a bit nervously.

Her question made him still and for a moment she thought for certain she had messed up. Internally she chastised herself. She should have kept her questions to herself, stupid! Phoebe swallowed a lump in her throat and scooched herself up so she was sitting a little straighter, anticipating that he would be letting her go.

But quite the contrary. He tightened his hold on her, which made her heart begin to race, and she looked at him in confusion.

Her face flushed a dark red, watching him wide eyed as he insisted the exact opposite of what she had anticipated. Her shock was evident, stunned to silence, lips slightly parted as her jaw dropped. Words were slow to come, though it would be a stretch to take her pause as hesitation, obviously being rooted in her being thrown completely off center. "I-i..." she stuttered, feeling her heart begin to pound again. "I mean...I-i...well yes I would but not if...you're just saying so because I asked that question..." she mumbled, looking down at the blankets.
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Phoebe - 02-16-2019, 01:47 PM