[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Emmett

Plow the land with the horn of a lamb.
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Then sow some seeds from north of the dam.
Then she'll be a true love of mine

"Well nah, they'll approve plenty. Y'work in a good job and are real nice. It's just...I got a lot of lil brothers and sisters." Emmett laughed. It really didn't matter if he was dating the best person in the whole world, he was still going to get teased by his family for it. He didn't really mind too much, even though he knew it would be embarrassing.

When she asked if he'd had a girlfriend before he shook his head. The only 'girlfriend' he'd ever had had been a next door farm girl when he was 11. They had shared a bag of apples once and he had given her a note saying she was pretty; hardly an adult whirlwind romance.

He heard the Luxere moving too and sat up, looking towards the window. "...Uh...dunno. They usually stay in one spot. Maybe they're just a bit bored of bein' here. I'm sure they'll come back, if they even go that far." The loss of the security of the Luxere did make him feel a bit insecure, but Emmett was sure it would be alright anyway. "I think I'm gonna spend some time making your clinic all ready for LongNight next year, so you can stay there if you gotta. You know, if you have any patients. I'll stay with ya."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Emmett - 02-17-2019, 02:56 PM