[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe smiled and nodded, appreciating his concern, but also not being surprised by it. He had been incredibly considerate of her so far, even before she was anything more than the random Outlander girl. "I know. I'll tell you if I don't want to do something." she assured him. Her heart began to race as he leaned over her, lashes fluttering as she anticipated what would follow. There was no indication of any prying siblings now, even the sounds from outside had stilled. It helped her focus on the moment with the distractions of possible danger or embarrassment suddenly at a standstill.

She was more than a little overwhelmed by his fervor, being much more forward than he had been the first time...but she loved it. Her back arched and she pressed against his chest, coaxed by his has and they ran up her sides. Her own wrapped around his back, fingers lightly curling into the fabric of his shirt as she moved her lips against his in an effort to match his passion. But she found the fabric of his shirt oddly irritating, though the irritation lasted only a moment as she was distracted from it quickly by his tongue pressing into her mouth. It was unexpected yet pleasant; a tease that left her chasing his lips momentarily as he pulled away and her head followed before her eyes flutter open.

It felt rather like a hazy fog had taken over her senses, his words sounding more like he was speaking in water than right next to her. Try some things? Isn't that exactly what they were doing. "Alright." she said, voice breathy and mind all too willing to follow along for the time being.
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Phoebe - 02-17-2019, 09:58 PM