Noah
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
(There are multiple tear stains on the paper and ink is smudged in some places)

Noah,

I rewrote this many times, but everytime it ended up looking much the same. I apologize if it's difficult to read. I didn't know who else to write. Not about this.

I found someone. A young man who appeared to be from Halo. His name is Korbin from what I know. I only met him once. I found him face down in the water.  I saw a star come up from the docks from that charm he always had with him and I went to investigate, but it was too late when I got there. No one else was around. There were no clear marks of struggle on him. I don't know what happened. I can only assume he drowned.

I tried to save him. I don't know how long I tried, but I couldn't. He was already gone. I've had him moved to the clinic for the time being, but I didn't know if you wanted to bring him back to Halo for a proper burial. If he would want that. I'll hold him here as long as necessary.

Sincerely,
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

Maeve - I am coming.