Remi and Ronin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Remi & Ronin-

It feels as if every time I go to write you recently it's to ask for something. I really need to change that. However, I need assistance if either of you would be willing to help.

I have received another quest from Safrin and this one is of utmost importance to me. I'm not entirely sure what she has planned, but I know whatever it is will be used to protect not only my child, but potentially others.

The list she has given me is rather extensive. I must retrieve Devil's Klaw, soil from Ludo's Wood that is from as deep as one would bury a body, and body parts. Each from a healer, illusionist, protector, defender, and murderer.

I still have your feather Remi and plan to use it for one of these, but if there is anyway either of you could help with procuring some of these items, I would be forever in your debt.

Sincerely,
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Hello Maeve,

Remi and I seem to be on the receiving end of a lot of people's quests lately. Remi is away at the Climb to help Gideon with one at the moment, and we're collecting things for Phoebe as well. We're also involved in a few other things, but I can't really put them into a letter (my daughter would kill me).

Between that and ruling the Greatwood, time is a little hard to come by. All that is to say that we'll do our best to help, but we can't promise much. I imagine we can get some soil from Ludo's Woods to you once Remi is back home. Also, I'm not sure which one I'd be out of your list, but here you go regardless.

Good luck,

~ Ronin

Enclosed in the envelope is a lock of Ronin's hair.
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Ronin-

I have no doubt that both of you have been incredibly busy. I wish you luck in all you have going on between the two of you. If there is any way that I can help, please let me know. I will be more than happy to lend myself to aid either one of you.

Just have Remi write to me whenever he is back. He can easily get me should it be necessary. Thank you for the hair and what it's worth... You satisfy the category of defender.

With love,
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade