Seren
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Dear Seren-

I hope you're doing well. It's been a while since I last saw you and I miss you dearly. I think of you often. I finally got some paint for the nursery and I would love your help in starting to paint, but that's not what I am writing about this time.

I spoke to your mother like you suggested and asked her for help to keep my baby safe. She's given me another quest and it is one that I surely can't do alone. I need your help if you're willing and able. I have to gather some Devil's Klaw and making that trek alone in my condition... Well, Aurelia would likely have my head if she found out. If you're up for it, I think we could manage it in a day.

Please let me know.

I'm sending you my love,
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Seren

Maeve,

It really has been a while, hasn't it? Time really does go faster when one is busy. I thought that was only an expression, but now that I have experienced it for myself I realize how accurate it is. In my defense I admit to have been very busy indeed, and I promise to tell you all about it when we meet.

Of course I will help you, both with painting and with your quest. I will come pick you up, so keep ready for an adventure in a week from today's date.

Love,
Seren

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved
In secret, between the shadow and the soul
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Seren,

I can't wait to hear all about it and see you too. I'm sure that whatever you have been doing is better for having you work on it.

Be prepared. I look like I swallowed a watermelon now, but I expect a big hug all the same. I'll see you in a weeks time.

With love,
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade