tooth and klaw
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

A groan sounded from the Accepted, a hand coming up to cover her mouth and nose as the stench of whatever Seren just stepped on assaulted her senses, making her eyes water and her stomach roll. The last thing she needed was to get sick while they were out here. It was bad enough throwing up at home. The idea of having to breathe in the noxious smells of their surroundings while gasping for air after emptying the contents of her stomach was not something she was looking to do today. Her steps sped up, the muck of the swamp sucking at her boots, threatening to pry them from her feet with each step forward.

”Your mother requested it. She gave me another quest after I asked for a way to keep my baby safe. I’m not entirely sure what she has in mind, but I didn’t question her.” Maeve knew better than to do so when the goddess was giving her another blessing. Safrin had given her more than she could have dreamed in the last few seasons and Maeve wasn’t about to ruin that with unnecessary questions.

Maeve finally caught up to Seren’s side, her bow strapped across her back and her whip on her hip, ”It’s going to be a fucking pain to find, but I think we’ll manage.” She hoped so. The Nightshade was already making good progress and had plans to finish this by the beginning of next season if at all possible.
Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Messages In This Thread
tooth and klaw - by Seren - 08-05-2021, 01:12 PM
RE: tooth and klaw - by Maeve - 08-05-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: tooth and klaw - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 01:34 PM
RE: tooth and klaw - by Maeve - 08-09-2021, 10:21 PM