To Remi
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
Remi,

I know you may not want to hear from me after the last time we spoke. I am sorry for the way I acted. I know what it's like to lose people you love. Family. Friends. In recent months I feel as though I've lost myself, as well.

I've thought a lot about what you said. At the time I was not ready to face myself. But I have to be better than this. In the coming months I'm hoping that I can find ways to make up for the things I've done. To put greater things into the world than I have been.

However, I don't expect you to take my word for it. I believe actions speak louder than words. If there is anything I can help you with now or in the future, I would be grateful for another chance.

I don't want to be your enemy.

Sincerely,
Aurelia
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Remi's writing is precise and nearly calligraphic in how neatly it is written

Aurelia,

It is I who should apologize. You seemed to have stumbled on the majority of my sensitive spots, but that was not something you could have known and certainly, I could have handled myself better.

Ronin and I are planning a small...trek into Hak Etme if you would care to join. I know Maeve is currently pregnant so if Torchline cannot do without you, I understand.

Either way, no hard feelings.

Remi
REMI TALIESIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
Remi,

No hard feelings at all.

There are some matters of importance I need to attend to while I'm here, but I work fast. I am sure Maeve can handle things while I go on.. a small trek.

Can I ask what's caught your interest in Hak Etme? And is there anything I should especially prepare for the trip?

- Aurelia
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Aurelia,

I'd be happy to tell you once you get here. Right now Ronin and I are betting that it might be a pillow, but honestly who knows.

Pack for desert weather, but I expect that we will be shifted most of the time. I can create things out of memories, so if you have something you want to bring that's too bulky, just think really hard about it before you leave.

See you soon,

Remi.
REMI TALIESIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.