Maeve
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

Dear Maeve,

Remi and I took the liberty of gathering some of that dirt from Ludo's Woods for you. We figured it would save you a trip, and at least this way you don't have to get your hands dirty. (Get it?)

I hope things are doing well in Torchline.

~ Ronin

Enclosed with the letter is a jar of dirt from Ludo's Woods, dug from a hole at the depth of a grave.

Collected in this thread: feel the rain from your grave
RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Dear Ronin,

Thank you for taking the time to do so. I really appreciate it. I especially appreciate not having to clean dirt from under my nails. 

Things are going as well as can be expected. Have a few grumpy individuals on my hands, but nothing I can't handle. Aurelia is heading off again to join Remi on a little quest. One that you're likely involved in as well. I wish you all luck in your endeavors. 

Oh, tell Remi when you get a chance that I'm going to take his advice and that he was right when he said that the men in my life seemed to be idiots. (Not either of you, of course.)

I send both of you my love. 

Sincerely, 

Maeve
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier