circles around the sun
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
he said "i bet you don't remember me"
Now it's Remi's turn to laugh, rolling his eyes mirthlessly toward the sky. "Can you imagine the fit Safrin would throw, if I were to wield her relic?" Something dark coiled tightly in his gut, soothing the betrayal he felt Finn had left there. Gods, if it didn't flood the Lullaby with a garish sort of adrenaline.

"I have a hard enough time focusing when there is only one of you." Remi grins, before raising his eyebrows. "Why not ask Noah? We both said we would help him figure all of this out. What better way than running immediately into danger? That's what demigod life is all about anyway." This is said both bitterly and with a chuckle. 'And we can keep him safe.'
THE ALCHEMIST
and i said, "only every other memory".
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
"I don't imagine she would be happy. But perhaps I can bribe or persuade you to let me wield it instead," Ronin suggests with a sly smile, resisting the urge to lean in and kiss Remi, for no other reason than because he craves him almost constantly. Raising his eyebrows to hear the Lullaby's continued ideas, he wants to cringe away from it all, but they have already decided what they are going to have to do.

"We did," he agrees. "And we can keep him safe... Given that this relic is in Halo, too, I imagine he might feel a personal connection to it." Rubbing at his forehead, the Huntsman finally steps away from his husband. "Do you want to get a headstart? I'll go and collect him, and we'll catch up to you."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
he said "i bet you don't remember me"
"I'd be happy to be bribed to let you touch my relic." The Lullaby replies with a slant to his smile and a bob of his eyebrows. Unlike Ronin Remi does lean forward to snag a kiss, perfectly content in this reckless trajectory that feels as though it will be the perfect fuck you to people like Finn and Safrin. Was this a way of simply displacing his feelings about other things happening in his life, like his spat with Isla, the presence of his twins, or his unease about the war?

Shh.

'Alright.' So saying the kiss Remi presses against his husband's lips is one that suggests he absolutely is not planning on leaving Ronin's side. Even so, wings sprout from his shoulders as one of Remi's hands tangles into his husband's hair to deepen their kiss. "Don't take too long or I might not be able to wait." Indeed when Ronin and Noah arrive, it will be to see a kraken on the sea of glass, banging its tentacles about. For science.

~FIN
THE ALCHEMIST
and i said, "only every other memory".
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.