[se] razor sharp
For Sunjata
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
DEIMOS
His descent was driven purely by instinct and derision; talons clutched tightly over his pale, indistinct offering, and maddening twists and turns. Swift, fast, dangerously feral to the point of onslaughts and distortion, spiraling down, down, down simply because he could. A way to manifest other emotions and parallels with nothing else left to fester or wound; tightly winding his extent into oblivion as the press of night clustered in and around late autumn – and only narrowing his exploits when he neared the shrine.

He would’ve instantly placed the multitudes upon the sanction as he’d done before, had he not been distracted by the distinct rumbling, hissing, and grumbling of gourds. Bored, done in, exasperated with the whole lot of them – as they’d been everywhere this season and seemed to show no signs of stopping – Deimos extended his wings in a roughened shooing expanse. He likely could’ve simply compelled them away, but this manifestation seemed easier at first. Perhaps they’d listen.
gatekeeper of an endless war
where lines between right and wrong
don't exist anymore
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
i saw you comin' with the gun in your hands
It’s a shrine that doesn’t usually get much attention, Sunjata’s noticed. Only because the Wilds weren’t exactly a place that the majority spent their time. Right now, however, he’s simply flying over it on his way back home, to fixing it up and working on the rest of the inside once they’d gotten their frames down and dried.

But there’s a bird that certainly captures his attention, the dragon sinking lower and lower until he can see the glint of oranges and yellows and some greens as gourds start to mercilessly attack the shrine. And that bird, is it… Protecting the shrine? There’s a rumble of sound that leaves Sunjata as he focuses on the task at hand, lowering himself until he’s landed beside the shrine and the bird – watching curiously before it hits him and his scaled lips flicker. Deimos?
i can't want this, i can't want this
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
DEIMOS
A very long, withering sigh flickered through his form as the dragon came into the void – not because of his experiences with such beasts, but mostly due to the fact that he knew exactly who it was.

Sunjata by way of cold-blooded greeting, if it could even be called that, measured through his attuned countenance; piercing eyes watching, waiting, for something else to unfurl. Rightly so, perhaps. It wouldn’t even be unjustified.

But instead of prodding and provoking into those endless barbs, he placed his offering upon the top of the great stone slab, for safekeeping; out of the gourds’ reaches. When they’d yet to commit to his notions of leaving, he simply executed the motions for them – talons snagging at one stubborn oaf, clutching, clinging, and then rising into the air to hurl them off.
don't exist anymore
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
The confirmation has him bristling, the spines along his back rising and flexing with the movement, the dragon shifting on his feet awkwardly as he watches Deimos take out the pumpkins nearby the shrine, leaving an offering on the top of it. Sunjata’s slit gaze narrows in on Deimos after a moment, lips twitching yet again. What are you doing here? He asks, equally as cold, his tail sweeping out behind him to take out a gourd or two.

He imagines it isn’t good things that bring Deimos toward this area, nor does he particularly want to admit that he lives nearby – but on the other hand, if he did say so perhaps the Sword wouldn’t come around this area that much anymore. It was hard to say, but regardless Sunjata keeps his gaze focused on the avian form of Deimos, wings tucked in tight.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
An inward eye roll rotated and volleyed through his rancorous edges; but he had no inclination of granting the Flood anything more than the obvious. Leaving an offering pulled through in its cool distinction, and the actions thereafter were easy to parse through anyway. He watched as the gourd plunged from his grasp – wheeling hellbound in between some barrows and older graves, before he returned to the same measures as before, never giving way to the other massive beast. He didn’t ask about why Sunjata was here too, in the same area. Perhaps he didn’t care.

Again, Deimos snagged at one of the pumpkins, though this particular cretin deigned to snap at him. It was granted a very swift death, talons once more careening into the top proportions of the pumpkin. Only thereafter did he follow along his other modicums, taking flight, permitting it to set sail into oblivion – and then pondering if he should be keeping some for future use.
don't exist anymore
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Leaving an offering should bother him as much as it does, but it definitely grinds against him all the more. He rises, wings flaring out, taking out a pumpkin again as they spread and dig their singular claw into the ground on either side of him. There are shrines closer than here. It’s a siple comment, a lead into so why are you really here mixed with a fair bit of I don’t trust you.

At least, the bird is small in this regard, and Sunjata follows the eagle with his still narrowed gaze, drawing himself closer and closer until the shrine is in sight and his bulk can block the majority of the shrine from the onslaught of the pumpkins, flicking them away easily with his wings and tail as he waits for Deimos’ answer.
SUNJATA
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
In that regard – Deimos almost laughed. Closer than where, he could’ve asked. Where he’d been banished? Where he was now a refugee? Where he was plotting and toiling and orchestrating rebellion again? If Sunjata had no idea that the Sword had been utilizing the Wilds to his own devices, especially King’s End, then the eagle had no intention of leaving the dragon any wiser. In return, Sunjata would be granted a very small avian-like shrug. Good. I can go there too. After all - the Flood had no jurisdictions out here. Not in the wide open plains. No one did.

Afterwards, he dove for a gourd out of the other Attuned’s range – snagging hold of it by the vines, and in a very juvenile, childish expanse, lifting it along with him, permitting it to dangle for a while as he drifted over the fertile fields. He tilted his head vaguely, listening to it grumble and hiss and complain, without a care in the world – deliberately insouciant to all parties amongst the fold.
don't exist anymore
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
You’re not getting it. Sunjata rumbles, the irritation clear in his accented voice. Go to one of them, you’re not needed here. Not what’s become his sole shrine, call it jealousy or defensiveness or anything else. But as far as Sunjata was concerned, Deimos didn’t need to be here.

He supposes there’s a few ways of making sure of that. So he watches instead as Deimos picks up the gourds and tosses them with what appears to be juvenile glee, and the dragon rolls his eyes, a glimmer of light slipping through his throat. You’re not wanted here. An invitation for Deimos to collect whatever gourds he wanted and leave, otherwise the glowing light in Sunjata’s throat grows brighter and brighter, crackling around his maw.
SUNJATA
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
Ah, perhaps Sunjata wasn’t getting it. You have no jurisdiction here. And the Sword wasn’t about to be chased out of another land, simply because the Flood had his own issues.

Oh, and a threat too, by way of the crackling lightning waning, warning.

Deimos snorted, descended, and then dragged the gourd along the ground, subsequently leaving it to its own devices as it rolled perilously away.

Two could play at the dragon’s game, but the Sword had no intentions of escalating the furor. Just point blank scruples, cold-blooded truth. Tend to your own business, and I will tend to mine. And with a flurry of his wings, the offering and shrine safe, the gourds gone, he could angle towards the skies.

And stay within King’s End just as long as he damned well pleased.

{FIN}
don't exist anymore