Lilies for the war
For Nature Frey!
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
War preparations had been keeping Ray busy Chasing down unicorns, adjusting to her new position, and maintaining her shop had taken up all of her time and energy. Now that there was a moment of calm, she decided to make a trip out to the Oerwoud shrine. In her preparations she'd come across descriptions of Rae's Lilies. Upon reading more on the rare plant, it became clear how valuable it would be to have in the coming war.

Arriving at the shrine, Ray placed blushberries, peaches, and a few sketches at the foot of the shrine. The sketches were detailed diagrams she'd drawn up and labeled of valuable medicinal herbs.  Offering in place, the Attuned kneeled and prayed. "Lady Frey, I ask for a moment of your time. In the coming war I feel it is my duty as an herbalist and healer to be as ready as I can be. As such I come to you seeking Rae's Lillies. If not the actual flowers themselves, would you be willing to tell me where I can acquire them? I've heard that they are sometimes found  by your hotsprings, but even there they are rare. Would you please give me the means to find and acquire them so that I may help more people in the coming war?"

Ray prays to Frey! She's offering blushberries, peaches, and scientific sketches she made of medicinal herbs. She's asking for some Rae's Lillies or information/the means to acquire some.
They have not
forgotten this

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Frey
"These are certainly some of my favourites. Thank you, peach." Frey appears almost lounging before the offerings, plucking a few blushberries from the sprig to press them to their lips. Humming out a sigh of contentment, they lay happily amongst the shrine, fixing Ray with a lazy smile and almost a sleepy gaze.

"It's true that you'll find them around my hotsprings. But there are some things you might do to... encourage them, I suppose?" With the juice from the blushberries, Frey begins to write in the dirt, and in looping script, the instructions appear.

Ray must:

- Complete a thread collecting snow moss from any area where it can be found
- Complete a thread collecting peppermint bark from any area where it can be found
- Complete a PQ exploring Frey's Breath to look for Rae's Lilies, using the snow moss and peppermint bark. You have permission from the admins to find a lily in this PQ - no admin involvement is needed!
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
Ray's eyes widened as the God appeared. This was her first time speaking to a deity besides her Attunement by Rae, her first time seeing a deity ever. Yet Frey's calm demeanor had the herbalist relaxing instead of tensing in caution. Still kneeling, Ray smiled warmly at the God. "I'm glad you like them. I'll bring more next time." It seemed that the fruits were more appreciated then her diagrams, something she'd remember.  

Ray then listened intently as Frey spoke, eyes on the looping words in the soil. Committing the tasks to memory, she nodded. "Thank you for your help. I'll do my very best to find them." Determined Ray stood up. "That way I can save more lives in the coming conflict." Sending one last smile towards the God, the Attuned made her way out of the shrine. "Thank you again."

-{FIN}
They have not
forgotten this