[Seasonal Event] Escape From/To You
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

Remi laughed roguishly, one brow raised slightly as his eyes danced over Sam's as a familiar heat twisted and rose low in his belly at the memory. "This is true ... It was certainly not boring.." He added, his smile turning crooked as his cheeks flushed enough for the both of them.

The alchemist sighed into Sam's kiss, curling his body more fully over him and sinking into the feeling of the ascended's fingers against the back of his head. Sam was gentle in all the ways that made Remi wanted to scream for more, his body rising instantly to the gentlest of his embraces, feeling them all the more keenly for it.

As Sam pulled away, Remi bit his lip where the ascended's teeth had just been, lowering his head slightly to rest against Sam's as he took what was meant to be a steadying breath. It wasn't though, serving only to stoke a fire inside of himself that surely needed to be extinguished.

"Yes." Remi whispered, more heat in his voice than he'd intended. Clearing his throat with a cough, he gently kissed the tip of Sam's nose, then the swell of his cheek. "I just meant that you could do more than see me. Hold my hand, or kiss me, or... " His smile slipped slightly, the implication obvious in the contours of his body and the words he didn't need to say.

How they'd gone from broken up to not quite broken up, to whatever this was, Remi didn't know. But just now he wasn't thinking too hard about it, and found that he didn't mind how the broken pieces of he and Sam were fitting back together.

REMI
Loving you was sunshine, but then it poured
& I lost so much more than my senses
'Cause loving you had consequences
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
Though I know I should know better
Well, I can make this work
Is it just part of the process?
Well, Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, it hurts

The way he could so obviously affect Remi with only the slightest of touches and words was still exhilarating to Sam, the change in his voice and eagerness in his kiss a balm over the panic and hurt within.

"If you w-want me to, I c..I could kiss you un-until...well, I d-don't know. Until we st-stop." He ran a hand down from Remi's jaw to his chest, his fingertips trailing on his torso then resting on his hip. "...But we are in a v-very open spot, right n-now. And per-perhaps the Gods would not...a-appreciate this. Kind of wo-worship. No matter what the m-man with the church says."

He didn't push Remi off though, didn't move or stiffen; in fact his body language spoke volumes in the way he pressed himself up into Remi, tangled his fingers into his hair and rested them on the skin under the edge of his shirt, the way he looked up into Remi's eyes.

"...If...you d-don't mind me saying it. Then I will. I...love you, Remi. I l-love the colour of your eyes. And...h-how you...you always try to do the r-right thing. And...you care, and y-you're brave."

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

"I wonder what would make us stop?" Remi whispered back, his skin shivering beneath the lightness of Sam's touches,  his hips so badly wanting to move, the clothing between them to be stripped away until—

—right. Right. The alcove might have been secluded but it wasn't private, not like what Sam wanted. Stupidly in some hormone-high hope Remi thought he could conjure curtains, could make something sound proof, could do anything so that he could just tear and touch and press himself and—Remi bit the inside of his lip hard, his breathing which had grown ragged suddenly hiccuping in his throat. Maybe it was how they'd started in the cave, or simply something about Sam, but the alchemist could hardly deny how much he wanted him. Emotional crutches and bandaids aside.

"You are right." Remi whispered, swallowing down the rising moan of desperateness and want. The tangles of Sam's fingers in his hair and against his skin was decidedly not helping, and as Remi closed his eyes to try and force himself to still, a low growl rose out of his parted lips. A sound all too clear; a warning, an invitation. If Sam didn't stop, Remi wouldn't be able to either.

"Try, and fail often as I am repeatedly told." He responded with a small chuckle and shake of his head.

REMI
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Samuel

"I think probably y-your having to br-breathe." Sam smiled. He didn't usually like pointing out the physical facts of his Ascension, but with Remi things always seemed a little bit easier to discuss.

He had actually meant his warning, not intended to keep doing this with Remi when the risk of interruption was so high, but...the growl in Remi's throat, the implication he just couldn't help but take Sam...without even knowing why he found himself arching up into the other man's body and his lips parting for his tongue to wet them.

"Then...you must k-keep trying." Glancing up into the rest of the temple, Sam made sure that no one else was around then pushed a hand up into Remi's shirt and ran a finger over his chest, finding himself overcome with a desire to tease him...and a sudden realisation that being caught was risky, and he liked that.

"...If we were t-to do anything, it would h-have to be quick." He said, with a meaningful look at Remi.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

Remi laughed softly. "That is one of my worst habits, you will come to find. I tend to hold my breath when I am concentrating." Many thought it was quite annoying, but Remi found he couldn't really help it. It was just something he'd started to do, and he only really noticed it when he suddenly wooshed out an entire lung-full of air.

As Sam's body rose beneath his, Remi tilted his head to the side, as if beginning to try and make himself shake it no. But hardly made it. His willpower had weakened significantly given all which had happened during LongNight already, and his emotional tank was as empty as it had ever been. There was perhaps a few drops left thanks to what little sleep he'd managed to get before Sam had started speaking to him. It would be enough—had to be enough—to get himself under control.

Then...you must k-keep trying.

Remi's breath fluttered on his lips, the muscles of his torso tensing as Sam's fingers oh-so gently rippled across. His hands on either side of Sam tensed for a moment, claws appearing from his nails and cutting against the blankets as the alchemist grit his teeth. The heat in his belly was overwhelming, the urge to drive his hips down too powerful to stomach. "Sam.."" Remi whined, but the sound turned into gravel at the back of his throat as something much more predatory and less patient took over.

The lion in him felt Sam's wandering fingers, and thought it was adorable that the man thought there was time for that sort of teasing.

With a growl Remi's head lowered, his lips pressing kisses against Sam's neck as his hands wandered lower; not to touch yet, but to flip. If he could, Remi would try to roll Sam onto his stomach and then force him forward, and up so that they were both kneeling the same direction. Remi's kisses continued, his teeth making more and more appearances as his hands wound around Sam's middle beginning to fiddle with the buttons of his shirt. With a lower and insistent growl, claws appeared on Remi's hands, slashing away at the strings holding the buttons to the cloth and easily revealing the man beneath. "I'll fix it—I'll..." But his mind was lost in a fog, of Sam, Sam, Sam. One that occurred naturally this time, no teeth required.

REMI
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

As Remi first sank down to kiss against his neck Sam expected this to go much like their last time together; but then he gave out a delighted gasp as he was flipped onto his stomach and lifted up. Being controlled, manhandled, moved - it immediately set a fire in his belly that he hadn't ever felt before. Pliant in Remi's hands he leaned his head back on his shoulder and hummed out a soft moan every time teeth appeared in the kisses.

The claw coming down his shirt was hardly a concern in his current state, though he would worry about it later. In the moment he just shook his head and shrugged it from his shoulders, let it drop to the blankets beneath as a piece of ruined cloth.

"J-Just make me a n-new one. After." He requested with a smile against Remi's jaw, his hands moving back to grab his hips and push them against himself, wanting all the closeness he could get. Once they were flush against each other he began to sway his hips lightly back and forth, a wave of friction against Remi every so often. He was still trying to tease, to invite Remi to take.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

"Anything you want." Remi panted against Sam's ear, though the words dissolved into a happy moan of frustration and pleasure. Hands that were now mostly clawed slid down the flat of Sam's stomach, his fingers coming to scratch at  Sam's hipbones as Remi's teeth worried the bookmaker's neck.

The hunger and need Remi felt was resplendent and complete. He wanted nothing more than this, what his hands could fasten on and what his eyes could see, here in the darkness of the alcove. One hand roamed up Sam's chest, grabbing and twisting one of his nipples as his tongue made similar patterns against his earlobe. For a moment a clawed finger began to work at the material of Sam's pants until the alchemist had an idea. A wonderfully ingenious idea that, were his mind not so totally engulfed in a heated debate for how best to rid he and Sam of their clothes, he would have been quite proud.

With a dark laugh, their clothes turned to rose petals. Who said romance was dead.

Biting at the back of Sam's shoulder, one of his hands slipped down his thigh, enjoying the complete freedom to touch as he would. Well, perhaps not complete freedom. The length of Remi's erection was pressing against Sam in ways that made the alchemist want to either readjust himself or enter the man before him. But Remi had been envisioning this minor detour long before Sam had, and though he was feverish with lust, he wasn't selfish. Placing one of his legs behind Sam's thigh, Remi heaved them both forward until he'd pressed Sam almost entirely up against the stone wall.

Leaning against him, breath hot against his ear, with one hand he grabbed Sam's hip (rather hard), and with the other he gently clasped it around Sam's length. "I only have one request.." Remi whispered as heat filled his cheeks, and his belly, his vision blurred by copper hair and the restraint it was taking to form words. "..try not to cum until I tell you to."

REMI
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

There were scratches made at his hip bones and bites at his neck; Sam knew he would have marks now for a while and the thought made him even harder than he had been. Everyone would know he had been with Remi, that he had been claimed. The thought made him lean further back, hold Remi's claws harder into his hips.

He was momentarily distracted by the feeling of sudden cold and when he glanced down, they were both naked and...surrounded by rose petals? He couldn't help the slightly hysterical laugh that left him or the delighted smile pressed into Remi's cheek, at odd with the vibe; which he immediately was reminded of as he was pressed to the wall.

The request made of him was both enticing and horribly unfair, but he nodded and before he'd even considered it, found himself whispering: "Yes, S-sir."

Remi's hand on him was delicious, still a new enough sensation to make his hands shake and his voice immediately transform into half-gasped moans. Sam tried to turn his head and kiss Remi as he was touched, his arousal clear in the way his cock hardened but also in the way his lips parted to gasp every few seconds. He wasn't going to cum, not yet, but he knew there would come a point where he desperately needed to but Remi might not let him. That idea made his hips jerk and his body arch.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

The pliable feeling of Sam's body against his own made the alchemist's resolve to be steady and deliberate in his actions begin to waver. The fingers with protruding lion nails had begun to break the surface of the nearly marble-white skin beneath; a smattering of blood red-freckles to mix with the auburn ones.

Briefly Remi smiled back as well, the delight at this strange transmutation he possessed and its use quite whimsical, but all things considered, the sway it held over his mind was minute and almost instantaneously gone.

Feeling the way Sam grew hard beneath him was arousing in subtle and hidden ways the alchemist had never experienced before. He'd never gone from light kissing to nudity so quickly, his partners (or their bodies rather) having ample time to prepare before what was the come. The breath Remi exhaled into Sam's lip was nearly palpable, and the alchemist would have been convinced (had he been thinking anything coherent at all in that moment) that he was actually whispering his thoughts aloud: how hard he was, how hard Sam had made him, how and when and how fast he would take him. And perhaps he was in fact, the lascivious and brightly suggestive words might well have been formed. Remi was too lost in this to really know.

As Sam arched into him, the alchemist dissolved into something entirely primitive. One of Remi's hands wound over Sam's shoulder, clasping at the collarbones on the other side as Remi leaned his torso forward and against the bookmaker. Whether that forced Sam against the wall, the alchemist couldn't be sure. His own eyes were directed downwards, at the pale C of Sam's ass. Dragging claws down his back, not so hard as to break the skin, but hard enough, Remi trailed his nails with hasty kisses that were more teeth than tongue.

"I have you." Remi growled against the freckled skin of Sam's spine. A threat? A reassurance? A promise? No time to answer, for that insistent and and prodding hand continued lower, spreading Sam's thighs apart. With magic to make entering him easier—something Remi's carnal mind had thought of without any conscious effort—Remi pushed himself inside. Before it had been slow and gentle, Remi ensuring every step of the way Sam was alright. It wasn’t that the alchemist had stopped caring about how this experience was for Sam, merely that he was so taken by him that he felt helpless to do anything to resist. Pulling Sam back against him, Remi’s hips pounded forwards, one clawed hand possessively on Sam’s hip bone encouraging his body to slam backwards with every thrust, and his other hand tightening and stretching across Sam’s neck. Good think ascendeds didn’t need to breathe.

REMI
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

The person behind him was Remi but was also something primal, desperate; something brimming beneath the surface that wanted him. To be so needed that someone could lose control in their desire for him was all that Sam could ask for, obvious in the way he loudly moaned despite the echo on the walls and tipped his head back onto Remi's shoulder.

"I'm yours." He replied back to Remi, the words easy and obvious. As Remi entered him his hands went back to grasp at his hips, nails digging into the skin there hard enough to leave marks. His hips followed Remi's direction, pushing back every time he was thrust into to make it deeper, intensify the sensation of Remi inside him.

At first he was just mumbling "Remi...R-Remi...Remiiiiii-" over and over, but the hand across his throat stopped that. Instead he began to gasp and whine desperately, feeling so utterly at Remi's mercy that the other man could do anything at all to him.

Fists bunched up on the wall and his body so in Remi's grasp, it was hard to move much at all except for the backwards slamming of his hips, but he put a hand down to grasp for Remi's hand on his hip bone; if he could get it he would raise it to his mouth and sink his teeth deep into Remi's wrist, wanting to push this the furthest he could.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

As Sam began to move his own hips in tandem with Remi’s the alchemist closed his eyes, seeing a blur of copper in the darkness when they fluttered open of their own accord. He heard his name moaned into the alcove, and the hands wrapped around Sam’s hip tightened as the breath in Remi’s lungs was tugged in and out with each thrust of his hips. The alchemist indeed held Sam firmly, the arm around his throat for leverage as much as to simply keep him close. It was strange to both want to use someone as a source of your own pleasure, but also want to hold them close with concern for their own well-being. It was a line that his primal awareness and his much gentler boyish-mind warred over in his head, while his body took care of the rest. Clawed fingers gripped the skin of Sam’s shoulder and his collarbone, the last semblance of awareness on Remi’s part the only think keeping them from digging in to Sam’s flesh in earnest. Without the patch he’d created for Sam he could have done just that … but...ahh well. This was so much better.

The sound of skin against skin and the nearly audible sound of muscles tightening amidst the laboured breathing echoed throughout the temple. It was then that Remi truly became some bastardized hybrid of himself: a claw-handed wild-eyed man with wings suddenly replacing his arms. The blonde appendages unfurled from his arms leaving only hands at the end, curling upwards as if creating some sort of barrier in and around them. It was paltry at best, hardly doing much for the sound, but it wasn’t as if Remi was willfully controlling it. In this place though, the image was practically blasphemous; a hybridized and broken angel-would be, balls deep in a fanged and bloodless man. So many sins to unpack, so little time.

Remi nearly growled as Sam pulled at the hand on his waist, forcing it to rise. His claws raked up Sam’s torso leaving small parallel roads of red tracking up his skin as Remi’s hot breath panted with a snarl in the bookmaker’s ear. He wanted to hold and claw and press at all the right times and places, not whatever it was Sam had planned. However the sensation of lips against his wrist (still human enough) and then—Remi gasped loudly and the world dissolved.

If Remi had wanted Sam before, it was nothing compared to now. Now his lust knew no bounds and with everything he wanted quite literally before him, he was helpless to resist.

Fucking Sam in earnest now, the alchmist’s body seemingly replete with endurance so long as the ascended’s fangs remained against his skin. Remi moaned incoherent phrases and syllables; some affectionate, some demanding, some lewd and specific. Words like fuck and hard and more and Sam. Remi might have lasted a great deal longer had it not been for the bite, indeed he’d been intending so despite how Sam had urged that they gad to be quick, but Remi felt the pressure building low in his belly increase at a rate he was helpless to slow.

With a whining sort of gasp, Remi wrenched his wrist from Sam’s lips, the (now feathered) arm around his throat now sliding backwards so that the flat of his palm could push Sam’s shoulder blades down, forcing him to all-fours. Sinking both hands to his hips now, Remi hazarded a glance downwards as he now pulled Sam’s hips towards him. His thrusts now tried to curve upwards to stimulate that delicious place within the bookmaker for which Remi felt he was made. He fought against his mind’s immediate inclination to liken the slim and pale body that was before him to Loren’s, and so quickly Remi raised his eyes to focus onthe freckles, the shock of red hair. The things that were different, not the ones which were the same. Heart beating at an unsustainable rate, Remi’s feathers flexed as his arm muscles tensed while he groaned helplessly, his entire body begging for release.

“S—m—“ He mumbled despite how his teeth were tugging at his lower lip to try and give his mind something concrete to focus on. Reaching desperately around Sam now to force him back up and against him, Remi curled himself around Sam’s right side, his height once again to his advantage. Reaching his hand around he grabbed hold of Sam’s cock, his fingers immediately matching the rhythm of his hips which had only slowed slightly. ”Cum for me, Sam.” Remi whispered—ordered? demanded?—as his hips and hand increased in equal and measurable beats.

REMI
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

Sam was mostly unawares of the angelic transformation occurring behind him, only feeling the sharpness of claws and tickle of feathers on his skin. It was a mix of sensations that pulled this away from just being an encounter between two men; the beast behind him felt more Remi than he ever had, somehow. He arched his back and surrendered himself entirely to the merging of man and animal holding him.

The blood filling his mouth was sweet as ever, delicious and oh-- the benefits of drinking kicked in with a sudden fresh surge of hot pleasure running from his throat to his belly. He had spent so long denying this part of himself but it was hard to ignore how good it tasted in the moment, how if he wasn't stopped he could drink and drink and drink.

But Remi pulled his wrist away (bringing a desperate whine from Sam) and then pushed him down onto his knees and elbows. He went willingly, putty in Remi's hands. The floor of the temple was all he could see, a stark contrast to the intense range of sensations coming from behind him.

His fingers tensed on the stone floor as Remi hit his prostate over and over. Sam knew he was speaking but barely paid attention to his own words or volume any more, the sounds echoing throughout the temple. The only clear sound was a constant and needy call of Remi, spoken like a prayer. He could feel tension rushing up on him, a climax coming, but Remi had said to wait...

Then he was given blissful permission. As if on cue his world spun upside down as his vision filled with white stars and the temple disappeared. His body leaned up into Remi and he came onto the holy stones of the floor, his eyes squeezing shut as he lost himself in the sensation of Remi. Desperately he reached back to push Remi's hips into him still, until the other man came as well or just to not lose the feeling of being filled, not yet.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

His timing wasn't impeccable, but the crest of his own orgasm rose just after Sam's; or perhaps it was simply feeling the spasms of the bookmaker in his hand that sent him over the edge. As Remi came, he too dissolved into the simplicity of the rising ecstasy of his flesh. His teeth bit against Sam's shoulder, his nails dug into him, and the thrust of his hips was insistent and needy and—

—No one would ever know if Remi had to consciously think about the word that left his lips. Had the Launceleyn flashed into his mind before being banished? Or had the bookmaker finally taken the primary spot that he seemed to so desperately want? Had there been a hesitation? A subtle desire to replace the man before him with someone else?

"Sssssssam—" Remi growled against him, happily though as his hips finally slowed and the alchemist placed a forehead shiny with a sheen of sweat against his upper back. His chest heaved as the hand on Sam fell away, rising up with feather-light touches to gently pull Sam against him as Remi continued to try and catch his breath. Part of him wanted to simply stay this way, with Sam pulled tightly against him, but he hadn't rested nearly enough, and all of his energy had quite literally just been used up.

Pulling himself back, Remi grabbed at Sam's shoulders to try and twist the ascended back towards him. Fluttering kiss after kiss on his nose, his forehead, his temples, his eyelashes, the bridge of his nose, the swell of his cheeks, the predatory thing was now gone, feathers and claws and all. Instead it was replaced with a very greatful and entirely human man. "Thank you." He laughed quietly into the hollow of Sam's neck, pressing kisses against his collarbones. "I needed that."

REMI
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

Hearing his name so definitely on Remi's lips was akin to a caress for Sam, a confirmation that even if Remi wouldn't say he loved him, he held affection in his heart for him. He gladly let himself be turned and embraced Remi as they faced each other, laughing delighted at the kisses all over his face.

"Y..you're welcome?" He said with a bemused laugh. "You d-don't have to thank me, Remi. It's...it's good for me too." Sam wrapped his arms around Remi and pulled him down so they could lie together on the blankets, stroked a hand through his hair. All of his anger and confusion from before had practically melted away like their clothes into rose petals.

"You must be tir-tired." Sam mumbled, pushing a pillow under Remi's head. With a look around to make sure they hadn't attracted any viewers he pulled the blanket up over them.