{SE} snowflake kisses
For Ray <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"It was. I want to be prepared for if we're ever under that kind of attack. I know that any sort of weapon will be seen as taking a side. This is the best we can do for the time being." Maeve murmurs, drawing back to extend a hand to Edmund, beckoning him over. "Petite étoile, come put the insecte à l'intérieur." The toddler makes his way over to his mother, climbing into her lap while balancing holding the bug and keeping himself from tumbling into the snow, dark brows knitting together for a moment.

Maeve smiles, nodding towards the castle, "Put the bug inside." She repeats in English this time so he knows what she meant, tying the meaning of the words together, already beginning to lay the foundations of the language for him. With their newly appointed monarch of Castle de Snowdrift, their task is complete and Edmund giggles as the bug climbs about inside, jingling happily.

"Come on. Let's head back home. I think we're all do for some hot chocolate." Maeve gathers her son in her arms who waves bye to the Jingle Bug as the three of them set off to warm themselves back up.

~FIN <3~
the only heaven I'll be sent to
is when I'm along with you