[SE] snowbound
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
there will be scrapes and sutures; viciousness and victory
"Come on, you know there's nothing quite like playing in the snow when it's getting dark." Ronin doesn't know whether he's convincing Remi or not, but he's getting them out of the boat and into the snowbanks regardless. The blizzard has settled and the blanket of white seems boundless, and it would be blinding if the sun wasn't dipping down beneath the horizon now.

"Do you remember when we were still living in the guildhall, back in the Grounds?" He flashes a grin over his shoulder at the Lullaby, up to his shins in snow as he scoops some up to toss playfully at Remi. "There was memory snow outside - just like now." At least he assumes it's memory snow, by the way a nearby snowman is busy rebuilding itself. "Do you remember what we made?"
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i could be anything in the world
"Do I know that?" Remi wonders with a quizzical but mischievous frown. Since having had excellent snow-bank sex, Ronin will find that it's shockingly easy to get the alchemist out and about these days, even when the weather was less than inviting. "I do." Wrapping his scarf around his neck and then trying to lodge it in against the collar of his jacket, he raises a what of it? brow in his husband's direction.

Turning all but incorporeal as the snow is lobbed his way, Remi's smile of triumph scatters away the temporary darkness of his shift as he bobs his brows at Ronin. "I remember a certain anatomically correct penis, if that's what you mean." He replies matter-of-factly. "It even had the vein on the side and everything." Pausing and looking at the snowman who was slowly but surely growing in size and definition, Remi turns back to Ronin with a twinkle in his eyes. "Do...you think that it just...reappears in the Grounds every year?" He asks, unsure if the idea is horrifying or incredible.
THE ALCHEMIST
but all i wanted was to be his
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Huffing as his attempts to throw snowballs is deflected by the fact that Remi is rudely incorporeal, Ronin turns his attention right back to the snow at his feet, beginning to roll it and gather it up. "That is exactly what I mean," he says of the anatomically correct penis, grinning all the while and flashing a glance over his shoulder. "I hope it does," he murmurs, all wicked blue eyes with laughter in his tone.

"But just in case it doesn't come back each year... do you think we could build a new one here? It would help show us the way home, right?" On his knees now, Ronin has crafted a snowy penis base already - and maybe it's even bigger than the one outside the guildhouse. It's not like they can visit the one back in the Grounds, after all.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Watching with slightly narrowed eyes as Ronin leans down toward the snow (he of course expects more of it to be lobbed in his direction), the alchemist watches as his husband rolls up some of the snow as if it were made of carpet. 'Gods, can you imagine? Enough snow and just—" Remi makes a popping sound with his lips, his hips thrusting forward slightly to indicate the snowy erection he imagined in his mind.

Watching Ronin with a more critical eye now that the alchemist knew what it was they were doing, he shakes his head, tsking under his breath. "Really, a flacid one? That is what you want?" He says with a raised brow, clearly implying that the girth his husband had established simply wouldn't do. 'Or are we just not modeling yours or mine, this year?' Remi suggests with a shit-eating grin.
THE ALCHEMIST
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
The pop! alone has Ronin tittering like a teenager, and even if he's forgotten his gloves and his knees are already wet from kneeling and scuttling around in the snow, he's clearly enjoying himself already. "I can absolutely imagine, but I wish I could see it," he says, sighing as if it's some travesty that they can no longer properly spoop around their old home.

Gasping and looking up to realise that he's apparently not pleasuring his husband with the snow penis thus far, Ronin puts his hands on his hips and nods down at it. "I think we should model it on both yours and mine put together," he informs him. "Which means I'll need you help, not just your supervision. Now get in here."
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Do you think we can fly over?" Remi wonders absently. "It can't be that the protection extends all the way into space." Pausing, he frowns. "Right?" Vaguely the alchemist wonders if it's the sort of thing he could ask Isla. Though if she asked him why he was wondering, he'd then have to tell her that it was because he and Ronin wanted to see their dick sculpture from the air.

"Oh, happily." With mock enthusiasm, Remi pretends to fiddle with his belt as he moves behind his husband. "Is this not what I"m supposed to be getting in?" He wonders with boyish sincerity, though the fact that he hasn't actually undone his clothes and has only mimed it, answers as much.

With a dissatisfied huff, Remi turns back toward the base of their penis. Stretching out tentacles, he gathers snow around them far more effectively than he could have done with just his arms. "Do you think memory snow can freeze?" He asks, idly curious. "I mean, it isn't sentient, is it? Just...strange?"
THE ALCHEMIST
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Wincing a bit as he continues to gather up snow, Ronin shakes his head. "Honestly, I'd not want to risk it with what it's supposed to do to members of the Order," he mutters. "Keeling over on foot is one thing, but ending up unconscious and then falling from a great height seems like it would add insult to injury." He chuckles to himself, though, having had a sudden thought. "I wonder if someone could move it to us," he says. "Just transfer it onto a wagon and pull it to the border."

Ronin glances over his shoulder at the mere implication of his husband settling in behind him, and it's with a positively smouldering look that he tracks his movements away again. Is he disappointed? Fuck yes. Will he capitalise on it again later? Also fuck yes. "I don't see why not," he reasons as the base of their snow penis practically doubles in size with the addition of tentacles. "Why do you ask?"
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I suppose. Then again if you were on my back and I was doing the flying, at least there would be no falling." This is purely an argument for argument's sake; Remi wouldn't risk his husband being unconscious just to see a massive dick, no matter how magnificent. "Varus might." Remi thinks with a chuckle, thinking that Isla's ascended-whatever was probably the sort who'd have no issue with it. "But I sort of like the thought of having permanently left our mark there. Especially a mark like that." He adds with a crooked grin.

'Oh I was just thinking for contouring, you know? Being able to add shine here or there." Remi replies casually. "And it would make it stronger, were it made out of ice rather than snow." Shrugging, the alchemist uses his tentacles to begin to erect the shaft of their snowdick, taking special care to keep it straight. Ish.
THE ALCHEMIST
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"You are ever so resourceful when it comes to wanting to see a giant snow-dick," Ronin points out with a flash of a smile, though he's of course appreciative of their banter being just that. "Varus might," he agrees, as if he has at any point ever met Isla's Ascended-whatever (he has not). "We should send a letter to Isla and Varus asking them to go on a snow-dick-hunt for us," he decides, as if it's as simple as that. It also doesn't involve him risking his life, so naturally he's more inclined.

"Oh, I have just the thing to make it shine," Ronin informs Remi with a mischievous smile. "But we'll have to wait for it to be finished before I add that last touch. Now how tall do you want it? As tall as me? As you? As tall as one of the trees?" he asks, patting down the snow that Remi gathers so he can keep their penis sturdy (and adding a vein as they go because duh).
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Call me sentimental, but it was the first dick you and I ever made together. Of course I would pull out all the stops to see it again." Remi quips back with a grin. Lucky for the alchemist the chill in the air masks the way something in the pit of his stomach turns a touch chilly to think of sending Isla and Varus on a dick hunt. Shrugging, Remi turns his attention back to the dick at hand (err, tentacle).

"Have you?" He asks wonderingly, grinning broadly at Ronin only for his expression to crumple upon hearing he would have to wait. "Well if it is a combination of you and I, maybe it should be as tall as the two of us?" Remi suggests, though surely a 12ft penis would be absurd. So naturally he wants to do it all the more.

"Look," Reaching for a pinecone and shoving it near the base, the alchemist grins triumphantly. "It's your freckle." Having not been as familiar with Ronin's penis the last go around (had he been familiar at all? Who can remember), this time Remi is happy to add in these intimate details with glee.
THE ALCHEMIST
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"Oh har har. Well, you know, only one of us here is actually a member of the Order. So if you want to go on a stroll and look for it, you can also feel welcome to do it. But if it isn't there, you have to lie and tell me it is." Ronin grins to his husband, though he has to actually peer around the snow-dick to see him by now, which makes him absolutely believe that it's on its way to being the right size.

"As tall as both of us? That's an accident waiting to happen. Besides, won't birds start to land on it?" He laughs, rising to his feet now as they continue to erect their penis (hurr). "My what? I have a freckle there?" Honestly, Remi has been closer to it than he has, so it stands to reason that he'd notice such things. "If we're going for all the intimate details on the two of us, I suppose I should make this vein bigger," he continues with a waggle of his eyebrows.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"You're an accident waiting to happen." Remi sings automatically from the opposite side of their dick. "They're going to land on it anyway. Though I suppose we could put thorns or branches on top to deter them, but someone might think that one of us has an STI if we do that." He adds, shrugging beneath his scarf.

"Mm? Yeah? You absolutely have. Did you not know that?" Remi wonders, grinning. Running his tongue across his teeth, the alchemist frowns and plants his hands on his hips. "It only gets bigger when you squeeze." He protests lightly. "Or when you suggest snowbank sex and then make me wait an entire day for it." Remi adds, because while the sex had been incredible (top three, probably), he was still salty about having been made to wait.
THE ALCHEMIST
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"What kind of an STI gives you thorns in your dick?" Ronin wonders with mild horror in his voice, obviously not catching the metaphorical nature of his husband's comment. "I guess we'll just have to run out of here every day and scare off the birds. Shouldn't be too many about in Deepfrost at least." He wonders if birds land on their Hollowed Grounds snow-dick, on his feet by now and reaching up to start to craft the head of the penis (after enhancing the vein, of course).

"No I did not. I will go looking for it later," he decides, before smirkng around their penis at Remi. "Just pretend this one is always being squeezed then," he quips. "Well, from what I recall from the sounds you were making when it did happen, it was well worth the wait. But I'll not drag it out again."
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I don't know, clearly." Remi says, looking halfway down his own body towards his crotch before turning his gaze. "Maeve would." He adds before realizing how rude that might have sounded and opts instead to grin in Ronin's direction. "You can run out here if you like. I think a good roar from the window will work just as well." Winking and bobbing his eyebrows, Remi uses his tentacles to help carve out the head with almost inappropriate detail given the contour and control his suckers could provide.

"I can hold the mirror for you if you like." Remi offers sweetly, before dragging his fingers through his curls. "How do you know those were not my "this was not worth the wait" sounds?" He wants to know, already feeling his mouth go both dry and warm at the memory of their snowbank escapades. "If you want to know for sure, we would have to have snowbank sex without the wait so I can tell you if it was better or worse." And if Remi's tentacles and hands straighten the penis some inadvertently, so be it.
THE ALCHEMIST