Ever
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Paige

(The writing is rather neat considering who it's coming from and the paper is very nice, clearly taken from her mother or someone else. It's sealed with a colorful bit of wax.)

Dear Ever,

I hope you're having a good Deepfrost! I'm sorry I haven't been back to visit, but my momma has been super busy this season and we haven't been able to come back. I was thinking that you and Mateo could come visit me though! Longnight is coming up and I already got a place for a bonfire set up. You could bring your guitar and we could make smores and roast sausages. It would be a lot of fun. No ghost hunting this time either. Promise.

Let me know what you think!

Sincerely,

Paige

PS. I hope you like your gift. Happy first Deepfrost!  

(Attached to the letter is a small parcel that contains a bracelet. It is made of a dark hemp cord and stones from the Rainbow Road. There is a lapis stone in the middle with two smaller citrine stones on the sides of it. There are pale wooden beads spacing the stones out and knots tied at the ends to keep it all in place.)
Love you to the moon and to Saturn
Passed down like folk songs, the love lasts so long