(SE) no love, no pain, so they say
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
It’s one of the first times Kamaria’s seen the house since the space had been picked. Now, among the snow and the trees that hide it away from a clear view of the water, there’s a structure of dark wood with a beautiful porch, bright windows to let in light where needed, and a definite homey kind of feel to the home despite the fact that it certainly seems unfinished. (Before everything changes for Nate and Sunjata) this trip is certainly geared for ensuring his daughter is in the know of recent events despite living in Torchline for the time being until the house is ready.

For now, though, it’s a beautiful little trek out into the middle of what feels like nowhere, and Sunjata’s bundled up as is Kamaria, their steps leaving little paths in the snow as they approach the porch. Crawling up the few steps to the house is a swath of snow, ones that seem to be returning to that shape regardless of how many times Sunjata’s attempted to sweep it out or carve it out with a flat shovel. “I moved some of your shells into your room, but I thought we could go and see what other things you want in it so I can get those for you.” His voice is a bit rougher, there’s more scars now to him than she’d seen him with last, but he does offer her perhaps the brightest smile he has in months while he squeezes her hand.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Kamaria

It's the first time she's seen the house and she's very excited. Has it bothered her that they left their home by the rolling waves and sandy knolls? Not a bit, because in her innocent mind she knows that it will always be there. Nothing would ever be as hard as leaving her mother, and yet nothing would ever be as wonderful either - because she'd been given the gift of life. The kind that only a mortal soul could live. She's just happy to be here with her dad.

So she patters through the snow happy as a clam, straying from Sunjata every now and then to grasp a handful of the stuff. It looks quite soft, pliable, like sand but.. colder and different, too. Her pale gaze shifts up toward the house as it comes into view, and she's wowed by the view of it through the snow. "We get to live here now?" She asks eagerly, tilting her smiling face up at her father. She has to adjust her hood to do so.

The scars he has don't bother her any, not even ones that are new. It's simply.. apart of life, to her. No more strange than having freckles or moles. If she regards them here and now, she doesn't show any sign that they faze her.

"Hmm... Can we have a garden?" She asks, completely blowing past the confines of her own room. "I want to grow flowers!" She declares, adding, "And berries. To make pies! My tutor is teaching me how to garden. But we're growing boring old carrots." She makes a face at this.

"I hate carrots."
what's coming is better than what is gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
We do.” Sunjata assures her, pausing before they reach the doorstep to grab a bit of the snow along the porch, shaping it with one hand and watching as it begins to take its previous form, aiming to flatten out against his palm. But his gaze drifts back toward her as he tries to shake it out of his hand, shifting to face her and kneel on the edge of the porch so he’s more eye level with her, and next to the snow in case she wants to explore it a bit more. Gods knew there wasn’t any snow in Torchline, after all.

A garden, though, makes the grin on his face grow a bit wider and he reaches for a bit more of the snow to make a small little snowman on the top of the porch as if the next time they leave and return, they’d be greeted by old friends (because Haai certainly wasn’t around to greet them anymore, another thought of whether he should bring her to Haai’s grave or not). “Nate was planning a garden…” He muses thoughtfully, his freehand reaching up to tap at his chin. “I think he’d love your help with it.” They were all a family after all, weren’t they?

The carrots comment does arise a huff of a laugh from him, his breath clouding in front of his face. “Carrots are only good when they’re cooked with a lot of sugar.” But then it makes them certainly not good for anybody. “What kind of berries do you want to grow?” He asks, giving her his full attention.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Change author:
Kamaria

Kamaria watches as the small snowman is crafted. The snow here seems to mold quite easily - as if it were clay. With her heavily-gloved hands, she attempts to create another, littler, snowman next to her father's as they talk.

Her eyes brighten and she smiles broadly up at Sunjata. "I can get some seeds and shovels for when it's ready. I'll be a biiig help!" She promises, as she turns back to pad down the base of her snowman.

"Sounds gross," she comments about the sugary carrots, sticking her tongue out in emphasis. Sugar is for things like cookies or candy, not.. vegetables! She's attempting the top of the snowman now, but the head promptly falls off. Much to her surprise, however, it suddenly reshapes and returns. She huffs out a small giggle, breath clouding in the air in front of her.

She grabs a nearby twig and sticks it on one side of their new little friend, as an arm. "Red berries, blue berries.. blackberries! And really pretty flowers." She looks up at Sunjata more directly and asks with a hopeful smile, "What kind of flowers do you like?"
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He watches as she builds her own smaller snowman to help be yet another greeter at the door – idly thinking that Nate would find that charming as can be and it spurs him on. “You will be a big help.” He rumbles in agreement, leaning over to press a kiss to the crown of her head, before he withdraws to work on his snowman a bit more – and to idly talk about carrots.

Her comment on it as well as her tongue sticking out brings a huff of a laugh from him, joining her own as her decapitated snowman fixes itself. And Sunjata’s busy trying to pick up tiny little stones on the porch itself to give his snowman little buttons. “You really are my daughter if you like blackberries, hm?” He asks, flashing an amused smile toward her.

The flowers comment has him thinking long and hard about it, though. “Let’s see…  When I was little I really liked hydrangeas.” he pauses, wondering if she’d understand the name or not. “They’re the big bushy blue flowers.” He explains swiftly before moving on. “But your grandmother had big rose gardens. She grew the most perfect white roses.” He remembers spending hours out in his mother’s garden, helping out where he could mostly because it was one of the safest places he could be.
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Change author:
Kamaria

The kiss on her crown glues a warm smile to her face, as she hums in agreement and continues to work on the snowman. Another stick is added, one that's propped in such a way it makes it look as though the snowman is waving. Stealing her father's idea, she adds pebbles on for eyes and a smiling mouth. Any of her mistakes are easily forgiven, as the snow pulls itself back into place every time.

She works so diligently on this project that it might seem as though she wasn't really listening to the rest of the conversation, or at least she didn't give much sign of it.

But really, she pictures it as clear as if she were there herself, eyes glazing over a little as she dreams it up, imagining what her grandmother must have looked like standing there in a garden full of white roses. "That sounds beautiful," she says, refocusing on him as she extends her hand towards his in the hopes of taking it.

Then, they could continue on and he could show her what the inside of the house looks like, where her room would be, and they could talk more about the things they want in their lives moving forward.

Fin~