don't take me tongue tied
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Maybe all you need is someone to trust
He simply listens, eyes fluttering shut as Sunjata's voice pulses through him. He's never spent any real amount of time with another Attuned and it's kind of nice. This was a side of himself he never got to share with anyone, Maeve included. And it was easier to simply feel when he didn't have his stupid human hang ups. He would take whatever comfort Sunjata gave and return it as well. No having to worry about being a man and all of that. Sunjata was warm and solid and real and he'd take it.

Don't think I've ever had a soulmate. Not sure if I believe in them. He says it kind of half-heartedly, with a bit of a huff. Love just wasn't his thing. Which makes sense, considering all the everything. Locke moves again, sitting up to look at the other cat when he turns back. M'glad you offed your dad, by the way. Fuckin' nightmare. Not that Sunjata doesn't know that but still. It was a pretty glorious moment and despite it all, Locke was glad he had been there. Really boosted his respect for the former governor. You can't change what you've already done. I'm glad Nate was able to move passed it. I imagine my time in Torchline would've been a little more boring without him. Admittedly, he probably wouldn't have come back to Torchline if it weren't for Nate. Probably would still be a dragoon. Definitely wouldn't have the litter of Ascended bites that he does now.

I don't think Maeve knows me as well as she thinks she does. It's not her fault, he's not very open with the kind of person he really is. The things he really feels. But it's best no one is really privy to that, anyway. Again, he licks the top of Sunjata's head. Then we won't talk about it. But I think you should let Nate know how you're feeling. Even a little. Think he can handle it. Or maybe he's just conflated how tough Nate seems to be in his own mind. It's fine.

The thought of going back brings up a swirl of emotions, mostly fear and embarrassment and maybe a little anger. M'not really sure what I'm going to do. Not sure I'm even allowed back. There's a little growl there, as if Maeve could really keep him from seeing his son. But the emotions are quickly replaced with a singular surprise, Really? I don't want to.. interrupt. That said, I've never been outside of Torchline during Longnight.. He's not nervous though, not at all.
LOCKE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
A low rumble of a laugh that crosses the bond is mixed with the low rumbling of a purr toward Locke. Neither did I at the time. He offers, rolling a shoulder. The mention of his father has a huff of agreement leaving the panther, a small short nod of his head. I’m glad too. He would’ve done it sooner if he thought he could. And truthfully, when it came to his father? He wasn’t stronger. He never was going to be stronger than him. So he’d had to use his wits.

Still, the fact that his father had been proud of him the second before he’d launched them off the cliff certainly keeps him up at night (among other things).

A snort leaves him and he sits up a bit more, giving him a chance to scan Locke, to understand the friendship the two of them had a bit more. Of course, the jealousy is still there but he dampens it down. Yeah we’ll see. Honestly, Sunjata hates the feeling of jealousy, and he imagines Nate would find it rather amusing in the grand scheme.

Still doesn’t stop him from offering up his offer, though. You’re not interrupting. It’s the first LongNight we’ll have with no plans, so, should be a good surprise. Rising from the steps, Sunjata slinks toward Locke and presses his feeling cheek against the top of Locke’s head before stepping down the steps toward a clearing. Come on, it’s faster if we fly. And by the time they both get to the bottom of the steps, Sunjata’s in his dragon form, waiting for Locke to climb on so that they can go and surprise Nate.

— FIN <333
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.