we knew it would come to this
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
FINN
and into the forest i go,
The gentle path her hands take is enough for Finn to finally register what is happening, and the fire re-kindles in his belly with a flare of heat that feels as if it races throughout his whole body. Inhaling a shivery breath, he meets her kiss with a soft moan of encouragement for the attention paid to the tense muscles of his shoulders. His arms wind around her in earnest now, and as he takes a step back towards the bed, and another, it isn't much before he's sinking down to sit, drawing Tobi with him into his lap.

It feels good in ways that he can't articulate - not just the feel of her all over him, but to have her close like this, to fill his hands with her curves and her heat and not have to wait to flinch or panic over what might come next... Finn had said slow and he had meant it, but it doesn't make him less eager for more of this. With fumbling fingers and lips still tasting hers, he fights to unbutton his shirt.
to lose my mind and find my soul
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
please don't ever become a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere
For someone who had wanted slow, Tobi finds herself in Finn's lap far faster than she might have expected. But then, given the pace set by some of his clients, this might still be glacial given his experiences. With her shins on either side of his legs that she might remain teasingly aloft, Tobi nevertheless arches her back and twists in his large hands to try and cover herself in his hands, the way a dog might shift about to encourage more fuss.

Once his fingers have helped unfasten the buttons, Tobi guides his hands back to her hips where the bulk of her cable-knit sweater has pooled. Pulling up on his fingers with the expectation that he'll tug her sweater along, Tobi stretches her fingers above her head to make it easier to remove. Beneath, her coffee-coloured skin is interrupted only by the white of her bra, a smattering of freckles that haphazardly appear in clusters, and a few stretch lines on her belly that snarl like old wounds.

Leaning against Finn as her fingers open his shirt, she presses her body forward and against his, shivering to feel heat that hasn't come just from within. Perched as she is, she's able to look down on him as her hands push his shirt from his shoulders. Having felt and seen the criss-cross of scars on his back, Tobi's fingers ghost over them, neither ignoring nor drawing attention to their existence.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
FINN
It's true - for a lot of clients Finn would already be biting a pillow by now - and that's precisely why this is different. It both needs to be, and it's what he enjoys (and that in itself is a strange thought). And so his hands follow Tobi's as a guide so he can help to tug her sweater up and over her head, stormy eyes near black as they take her in. The bedroom is dark but there's enough light pooling in from the hallway to see, and Tobi is everything and more to Finn in that moment.

Before he can touch as well as look, though, his own shirt is being pushed over his shoulders, and the heat of her body pressing against his own causes any thoughts he might have to vanish completely from his mind. Shivering at the fingertips that whisper across his skin, the Spyglass finds himself lavishing kisses against her neck and collarbones in wordless encouragement, and he can't help the way his hips rock against her, trying to create whatever friction he can.
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Lips already parted, the moan that Finn's kisses coax from Tobi is unobstructed. Finn was of course the last person to touch Tobi like this, and though she hadn't really missed sex in the year since they'd been together, just now with his lips against her skin and the hard warmth of him all around her, she was utterly baffled that she'd denied herself this sort of pleasure. In the light of morning she'd remember why, but just now, with her fingers tracing over every ridge and valley of his back and with his hips rising beneath her like a wave, gods but this seemed impossibly good.

'—wait—' Tobi says, or thinks she does, into Finn's dark curls. There was something they needed to do, that she needed to do, and, "Finn, wait." There, that time she'd definitely said it. Wanting nothing more than to sink herself into his lap properly, to wrap her legs around his waist and tug herself against him, Tobi instead steadies herself against him and perhaps surprisingly, moves to get off the bed.

"No repeats of last time." She explains with a small smile that's as embarrassed as it is amused. Pulling herself off of Finn that she might go across the hall into the bathroom, the Spyglass will hear the telltale sounds of a cabinet opening and closing, followed by running water. In Stormbreak, birth control was a pill taken prior to sex, rather than an ongoing thing, which, having worked for so long at Molly's, Tobi assumed Finn was more than familiar with. Pulling in a breath and giving herself a quick glance in the mirror, for perhaps the first time in years, Tobi wonders what her body looks like to someone like Finn. In her dark jeans and bra with her hair in a messy ponytail that's now lopsided, her stomach less toned than it had been this time last year and with stretchmarks clawing across her skin, in all the ways Finn had become more this past year, Tobi felt as though she'd become less

Returning to the bedroom a touch shyly, Tobi moves toward the bed and stretches her arms out toward Finn. "Okay. How do you like to be touched now?"
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
Finn knows what feels good to him now, and it's having Tobi in his lap, moaning into his curls and letting soft and gentle hands ghost down his back and across his shoulder blades. It feels so good, in fact, that he nearly topples forward and off the bed when she suddenly disentangles herself from him, leaving the Spyglass flushed and confused and wondering what he has done wrong. "No repeats of... oh. Oh," he says suddenly, even if his lips are both tingling and also a little numb (at least that's how it feels).

And Finn absolutely understands what Tobi needs to do and why, and so as she leaves to make sure there are no other little Everests on the way, he spends the time trying to adjust himself so it doesn't feel as though there's no blood flowing to his lower half. A difficult thing when the opposite is true, and by the time she returns he's still as flushed and flustered as ever, but one thing he isn't is critical of the woman moving towards him.

Tobi is as beautiful now as she was the first time they had done this a year before, and as he leans up to catch her lips in another kiss, he hopes that much is clear. "Like this," he finds himself saying, gently taking her hands so he can guide them over his body; still slowly, but with much more pressure, more intention behind it, until Finn ends up slumping back on the bed, drawing Tobi over him so he can have his turn touching her.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi has never been one tempted toward raking her nails down a lover's back, nor leaving any other sort of marks on another's body. It goes against her nature and judgement as a doctor, but that doesn't mean her fingertips aren't able to provide the pressure that Finn seems to be encouraging. "Like this?" She wonders as her hands move up his body. It feels strangely difficult, as if she's caught in a tide that wants to direct her hands and eyes back down, but as Finn drags her overtop of him, she finds she's able to swim against the current. For now at least.

Sinking on top of him, the pressure of her hips against his has Tobi inhaling sharply as previously unplayed chords are struck deep within her core, flooding her body with a melody that she moans against Finn's lips. It's been so long that Tobi can't help the youthful urge that makes her fingers itch and want to roll them both over and strip them each of their pants. "This feels so good," Tobi whispers laughingly as goosebumps sparkle out over her skin everywhere Finn touches her. The contrast of light, shivery sensation down her back and the broiling heat building between her thighs has Tobi's arms trembling slightly as she holds herself over Finn.

'Can you..?' Tobi mumbles against his lips, rolling one shoulder to direct his gaze to the bra strap there, and then hopefully to the rest of the garment that he might relieve her of it. His fingers were right there, after all.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
Finn replies with a stifled moan of encouragement rather than any words in particular, and as she rolls atop him and their bodies connect in all the right places, he definitely knows where else she can touch him that will feel good. Still, her words stutter through the air and it's enough for his stormy eyes to slip open; Finn is used to being the vocal one (specifically when he's told to be, granted), and when people do speak to him in these sorts of situations, they rarely have anything nice to say.

So he finds himself gazing up at Tobi with pink cheeks and a small smile on his lips, reaching back at her request to unclasp her bra. It requires a little leaning up on his part, and he drops a few kisses against her shoulders as he frees her of the garment. "There," he says, a hint of satisfaction in his voice especially as it allows him to better explore the rest of her upper body. "I don't... I mean... how do you want to..." Stumbling over his words and huffing out a curse under his breath, Finn leans in to press his lips against Tobi's before trying again.

"I don't really know what I like, after this point."
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Sighing her gratitude as she rolls herself back and forth to remove her bra from each shoulder and toss it onto the floor, Tobi shivers slightly, feeling oddly vulnerable just now but not minding it. Trying to chase away his unease with her tongue, the doctor pulls back slightly with her lower lip between her teeth and her smile lighting up her face. "Okay well...what if I try some things, and you can tell me if you like it or not?" She suggests. "You can just say yes or no."

Kissing softly along Finn's jawline, Tobi edges toward one of his ears that we're pretending has a lobe, and presses it softly between her tongue and lips. Gingerly she adds her teeth, but only in so far as it will add to the sensation, rather than in an attempt to cause a flash of pain. At the same time, one of her hands has trickled down Finn's side, to reach the top of his thigh. Thereupon, based on her knowledge of anatomy and the pressure Finn had demonstrated earlier, Tobi stretches her fingers out in a starburst that stops just shy of the line where his leg melts into his groin.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
Her smile is enough to both cause more fluttering nerves in his stomach and also put the ones already there to rest, and Finn can only offer a small nod in response. Yes or no, he thinks he can do that. His hands are still mapping the topography of her body with a sensual sort of curiosity, as if to simultaneously explore Tobi but also find the things that make her gasp or moan or arch against him. And his head tilts so she might kiss along his jawline, lips parting in a silent moan to feel her all around him.

One might expect Finn to close his eyes at this point, but it's quite the opposite; the Spyglass is drinking in everything about this moment that he can, and as Tobi's fingers press out lines of fire against his thigh, his hips rock up and into the sensation. "Yes," he mumbles, a lopsided smile on his face, and he tries to coax her in closer for another kiss. Yes he likes it, yes he wants her to do it again, and yes, he hopes there's more where it came from.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Coyly, Tobi does not let Finn drag her up for another kiss. "You already know you like kissing me. We're supposed to find new things, remember?" Still, her delight is nearly palpable. Tobi is a giver in every sense of the word, and for one who has been forced to give, she hopes desperately that Finn will let himself enjoy this, even if he isn't ready to take the things he wants.

Sliding down his body, her nipples trace parallel patterns against his chest that her kisses follow in the wake of. Edging herself between his thighs, her lips linger in one of the grooves by his hips as her eyes flash up the length of him. Waiting for confirmation of yes or no, her fingers will move with intentional slowness toward the button and fly of his pants. With surgical precision Tobi unclasps and unzips such that she doesn't add any more pressure over and above what Finn's caged-erection is already creating; the unasked question here being something like, do you like to be teased, Finn?
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
"We can find new things in between enjoying the things we already like, can't we?" Finn asks, a hint of humour in his voice (which is a rare enough thing on its own without taking into account just how distracted he is at present). He does let her lips part from his own so she can tease her way down the length of his body, and even without a verbal confirmation yes or no, it should be very apparent that he does indeed enjoy it.

His fingers have slipped with utmost care into her dark curls by the time she looks up at him, and his eyes are darkened by the fae light spilling in from the hallway. And as she moves to unbutton his pants, her fingers ghosting across the obvious tent in them, he inhales shakily and gives a gentle nod yes, though already he feels as though their positions ought to be reversed.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
"Yes, but..." Tobi flashes the Spyglass a heat-filled smile. "I really like making you feel good." She whispers, and the words alone are enough to send a fresh rush of heat rolling out from between her thighs.

Unable to remember a time when she's seen Finn like this, stuttering on the threshold of something that wasn't trauma or pain, Tobi is once again nearly swept away by the desire to forego foreplay and simply have and be had in return. So, taking in a slow and steadying breath, Tobi slips her fingers against Finn's skin to encourage his hips upward so that she could slide away his pants and underwear in one easy movement. Between his legs, his erection partially blocking her view of him, Tobi is not versed in the sorts of coquettish actions that Finn might be used to. She does not pout around the base of his cock, doesn't have the forethought to squeeze her breasts together by narrowing her shoulders or to try and smoulder up at him. Instead, she simply smiles, a genuine and radiant thing that rounds her cheeks and makes her dark eyes shine in the lowlight.

"You can finish this way, if you want." She offers demurely, because after all the sex Finn has had in his life, Tobi isn't unaware that in this game of red light, green light, this might be where Finn's road ends. Reaching out to grasp the base of him, wanting the sensations he feels to come from her tongue and lips rather than the placement of her fingers (for now), Tobi leans forward to slowly roll her tongue against the head of his cock.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
"You do...?" Finn doesn't mean to sound as perplexed as he probably does, the Spyglass blushing hard especially given where Tobi is right now and the way she's looking up at him. Contrary to the doctor's beliefs, Finn has rarely if ever had a woman between his legs like this, coquettish or otherwise, and as far as he is concerned what she's doing and how she's doing it is perfect.

"Is that what you want?" he asks, before belatedly remembering that this is meant to be about him. "I mean... we can just see what h--" Because obviously he has started rambling and obviously Tobi manages to cut him in the best way possible. The moan that rises up from the back of his throat is equal parts encouraging and softly surprised, his fingers flexing in the back of her hair and his head tilting back into the blankets.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Whether or not Finn will have the capacity to feel the way Tobi's lips tighten around him in a smile is really of no consequence. They absolutely can just see what happens, and Tobi will be as cognisant of the fingers in her hair to guide her ministrations as once upon a time Finn likely has been.

Feeling the familiar rush of wishing there was a better way to carve out the space between I like you, and I love you as Finn's moans reach her ears, Tobi deepens her efforts but doesn't increase her pace. Finn's early request for slow probably didn't extend to this, but just because she'd offered for him to finish this way didn't necessarily mean he needed to finish fast. Taking a breath to make it easier for her to slide her tongue down the length of him before coming back up, one of Tobi's hands moves to grip the base of his erection, pulsing in time with the movement of her mouth, as the other rises to tease the muscles of Finn's chest.
October