we knew it would come to this
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FINN
and into the forest i go,
Finn, as Tobi well knows, is not a particularly vocal individual, and yet as she wraps her lips around him and treats him to the sort of pleasure he's normally used to giving, he's heedless to stop the sounds she draws from his throat. He stops from tilting his hips up - it's unpleasant especially when it's unexpected, and he knows it all too well - but his fingers tighten, now, in her hair, and he lets out a shuddering sigh.

"Tobi," he almost purrs, bitting back a groan and letting his free hand move to cover hers against his chest. His bones itch, as if he can't quite get comfortable doing nothing but receiving pleasure. But that doesn't necessarily mean he shouldn't learn how to - to get accustomed to being allowed to have this.
to lose my mind and find my soul
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
please don't ever become a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere
"Mm..hmmmm...?" The doctor hums around his erection as her thumb acknowledges the presence of his hand over hers with a small stroke. Finn's fingers in her hair aren't painful; as anyone with long hair knows, it can take a fair bit of tugging before anything properly hurts.

Raising herself up slightly that she might have better leverage, Tobi's hand begins to move now in time with the motions of her mouth rather than simply beating out a tentative rhythm as it had been before. Had Finn access to the attuned bond, he'd feel the steady confluence of Tobi's joy and want to please, roaring into a seamless river that flowed through her bones. There was a warm and yawning ache between her thighs, but as many women (and doctors) were wont to do, it was easy enough for Tobi to ignore her own needs for the time being that she might make someone else feel good in the here and now.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
FINN
It's unfair, how good it feels to have her humming around him like this, and Finn tries and fails to scrape together any of his sensibilities. He's not the type to swear, or to plead or demand or anything, in fact, given how little opportunity he's had to explore his sexuality other than being used for someone else's pleasure. And so he finds himself utterly speechless as Tobi leans up and increases the pace against his cock with her hand and her mouth, his heart pounding hard enough that he'd be surprised if she doesn't feel it against her fingertips.

To the surprise of absolutely no one, Finn finds himself creeping towards climax faster than he would have liked, and so it's with a sudden stuttering breath that he finally finds his voice. "Tobi--," he rumbles, a note of need in his voice. "I'm going to-- I don't know if I--" What he's trying to say, of course, is that if she doesn't want it to go like this, now is definitely the time to do something about it.
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Tobi stops, her fingers clasping around his and squeezing if only to try and divert his thoughts slightly higher up his body and away from where his orgasm is building. Breathless given her ministrations, Tobi pants a breath or two as she settles the hand which had been around the base of his erection, onto one of his thighs. 'You can finish this way.' She reminds him. "I don't mind. I just want it to be your decision."

Making sure he kept his agency even in the face of pleasure was a nuance that most probably didn't need to worry about in the bedroom, but such was the situation Finn and Tobi found themselves in; the doctor would be damned if she let that slip through Finn's fingers. "It's whatever you want, Finn." She adds, leaning down to press a kiss against his stomach.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
It's whatever you want might well be his undoing at the end of everything. Will he seize this opportunity, over and over and over again, and risk becoming the other extreme of what he is now? Or will it drive him further inside himself, too afraid of making a decision even if it means he will enjoy it? For right here and right now, though, it's exactly what he needs to hear, and Finn forces himself to relax and to ground himself against Tobi's warmth and her touch.

"I want you," he mumbles, barely cognizant of the words that leave his lips. "I want more than this. I want to be with you." To make you having to leave and come back worth it. When he's sure he can think in straight lines enough, Finn reaches out as if to gently draw Tobi back up the length of his body so he can let his hands roam over her again.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi shivers. I want you is not a phrase she hears, or at least, not one that isn't followed up by some instruction or medical necessity that needs taking care of. "I want you too." She whispers in almost awe-struck agreement, swallowing hard as she rises from her knelt position.

Pressing a kiss to the knuckles of one hand that she might affectionately resist his tug, Tobi instead stands and lets her fingers sink toward the jeans she's still wearing. With a mixture of something that isn't quite nerves or self-consciousness, but a shadow of each, she undoes the buttons of her pants and slowly shimmies herself out of the remainder of her clothing. Standing in the still non-natural light cast from outside the window, Tobi lets Finn see her not in an attempt to arouse, but as if to say, if this is what you want...?

If this silent question isn't rejected, Tobi will gently blanket Finn, falling over him that the curves of her body might fill the valleys of his. "I.." Again, the spectrum between like and love is dark in her mind. "..want to be with you, too." She says instead, before lowering her lips against his and kissing him with all the same intense focus on his pleasure as she had when she was between his thighs.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
Better than being able to admit it is hearing it in return from someone when it isn't transactional. They aren't in the strangely sterile rooms of the Halenani or beneath the garish, silk draped ceilings of Molly's. This is a place Finn has laid his head dozens of times now, and with someone he has woken up with more or less every day since their son had arrived.

And so when Tobi slips out of the rest of her clothes, she will find nothing but warmth and want in Finn's expression, and the smile that dimples his cheeks is almost playful. "Are you trying to tease me?" he asks softly; if none of this tells Tobi that this is definitely what he wants, the Spyglass is absolutely still standing to attention for her, so perhaps that will help.

As the doctor moves to blanket him, Finn hums out a note of relief mingled with a need that can't be helped. She's heat and softness and sensations that all but light him on fire, and he kisses her back as if his lips can tell her the things his words can't. Stroking a hand down the length of her spine to the back of her thighs, Finn shifts a little, his breath hitching as the head of his cock presses against her.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
'No, not at all.' Tobi replies with a quiet laugh and shake of her head. Or at least, not with taking her pants off. Before though, yes; before she had been.

Letting this be about Finn was easier when she was between his legs, where the distraction of his hands ghosting down her spine and the back of her legs didn't ring like a siren in her bones. Finding it harder to hold her breath now, her kisses are interspersed with frantic sips of air that are coloured with encouragement. Given the prelude to this moment, Finn will find no resistance awaiting him between Tobi's thighs; the wetness against the head of his cock will likely not be appreciatively different from the sensation of her lips. Arching her back slightly if only to hold her hips where they are, Tobi parts her lips from Finn's so that she might look down at him.

Holding her breath, the hardness of him just one sigh away from being inside of her, Tobi nods as she gazes into Finn's eyes. "I want you," She breathes, her muscles taut and wanting, but still.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
As Tobi draws back, her hips rocking against him in a way that's exquisite but absolutely not enough, the moan it drags out from Finn's throat barely sounds like his voice at all. "Gods, Tobi--," he sighs out, and as she says it again - says that she wants him - it erodes the very last of his willpower. There are no words or instructions needed where they're going now - it's a story their bodies can tell, and Finn tugs her closer at the same time as his hips arch up so he can bury himself in her sweetness and her heat.

Grumbling something incoherent against her shoulder, there's no pausing or wasting time on Finn's part. Already his hips are moving of their own accord in a rhythm that, while slow compared to some, is hard and deep and leaves no room for argument. Maybe he ought to be ashamed of that, but frankly he's too far gone to care.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
'—finn—!' Tobi gasps his name on in inhale, her eyelashes fluttering as he fills her in a way that's more than physical. Almost instinctively as if it's her turn not to know how to be, Tobi curls against him, her arms wrapping around his shoulders and neck where his head has strained off of the bed against her shoulder. Each thrust stokes a fire that's already nearly out of control in her belly, but it also sends bursts of pleasure and almost-love she feels for him, ricocheting down the backs of her thighs and up her throat.

Finn, she whispers again, now into the hollow of his neck where she's buried her face. Lips parted and panting against him, one of her hands leaves him to clutch against the sheets so that she can move her hips in complimentary motions to Finn's. Tobi's legs and back are already burning, her muscles stretching and complaining about how rarely they're used this way. If anything, though, it only heightens the pulsing sensation Finn is creating inside of her.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
For however much sex Finn has had, this is relatively new for him as well, and it's with a breath that he can't seem to catch and with Tobi's name on his lips but not quite leaving them that he leans back and into the sheets at last. With the doctor draped over him, her hands clutching the sheets and her hips bucking against his own, it's no surprise that he soon finds himself nearly overwhelmed with it.

Already close when they started this in earnest, Finn finds that he doesn't at all want this to end, and he moans out a note of blissful frustration as the mounting need for release seems to crackle up the backs of his legs and into the base of his cock. "Tobi," he manages warningly, as his thrusts grow faster and more insistent. Gods, but he needs to have more sex (and it's a bizarre thought to enter the Spyglass's mind) so he can hold out longer next time.

Next time?

No, yes. Next time.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
She knew it wouldn't last long; there was the lack of regular sex in Finn's life and then there was the headstart she'd lavished upon him. So it's no surprise that her name leaves his lips in a strangled sort of warning that makes her throat all but close with joy, leaving her hiccuping inarticulate sounds of pleasure against his skin.

'Cum then, Finn.' She manages, tensing the muscles of her thighs that they might hold out for this one last race toward his climax. Her knuckles turn white where her hand clutches the sheets, and though she can hardly manage to do more than shape her lips around his name, she presses them against his throat that she might be able to feel as well as hear his orgasm.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
He doesn't need to be told twice - or told once, as a matter of fact, because as she tightens around him and as the sounds of her pleasure twist through the air, Finn is lost to it. "Gods, Tobi--" he manages through a groan before he crashes over the precipice of his orgasm, lost and uncaring for anything but the bliss that wipes all else from his mind.

It feels almost violent, to ride through these waves of pleasure so selfishly, and by the time sense enough returns for him to realise it, one of his hands is cupping Tobi's backside with enough force to leave a pink print in its wake. Moaning out something exhausted and content and unintelligible, Finn collapses bonelessly into the sheets, trying to catch his breath as much as trying to form a sentence to tell the doctor she's amazing.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi adores Finn for allowing himself to have this. In the stillness of his pleasure as much as the thrashing of it, she can sense the blankness of his mind in a way that she rarely sees. Sometimes with Ever, when they're reading or organizing she thinks she sees it, and though it's a bit nonsensical to think of turning Finn on as a means of turning him off, she's tongue-tied with delight on his behalf.

As he collapses, Tobi curls herself against him to lavish his chest, shoulders, and then his jaw and cheeks with kisses. Some are slow, savouring the warm saltiness of his skin, while others skitter briefly like snowflakes. Relaxing her fingers in the sheets, Tobi softly cups the side of Finn's face, her thumb covering the place where the hollow of one dimple usually is. 'Good?' She wonders more or less rhetorically, unable to hide her smile as she reaches forward to kiss his bottom lip.
October