we knew it would come to this
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
the spyglass
I used to think that I was bold, I used to think love would be fun
As one who spends the majority of his time in his own mind mulling things over, the silence isn't quite as awkward as one might think it would be between them, Finn giving Tobi the space to figure out where she'd like to go. "The Greatwood it is, then," he confirms with a gentle nod, and though it's true that this is where one of Finn's most powerful demons lurks, he has less to fear from Remi Taliesin now than ever before.

And no, that doesn't need to be accepted as a challenge.

"We could go on one of the days Ever spends with Mateo and his parents. Then we can all head home together," he reasons, and whether he intends to or not, Finn has officially made A Plan.

It's thoughts of waterfalls and fresh grass that lull him off to sleep soon after, much as he would like a repeat performance with Tobi, and as he turns to get comfortable, he does manage (somehow) to free the blankets from beneath them. Finn can't ever remember falling asleep like this, and if he'd felt well rested before, it's nothing compared to how he will wake up this time.

~FINnnnnnnn<3
now all my stories have been told; except for one
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!