Ray

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
(Blackbird is using their Plot Information prize).

Ray,

Me'n some 'o the boys stayed around after that herd of weird luxere the other day. You ran off (probably to clean yerself off, good shout), but we was hungry so we did some tracking. Saw a weird goo-man while we were out there. Stunk real bad and left this horrible slime trail. Dunno what (it? he?) was, but figured you'd want to know.

Hope you didn't get a rash or nothin.

-T
helpful citizen
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
T,

A goo-man made of the same slime that coated me? Interesting, perhaps it had something to do with the ghost luxere moving through. I appreciate the tip fellas. I do hope the creature didn't ruin your appetite. If you find out anything else, feel free to pass it along. Regardless I owe you guys a drink. Next time you're in town, meet me at my apothecary and I'll buy you a round at Raza's place.

Also thanks for the concern but thankfully water removed all of the gunk. No rashes or weird side effects thus far so if one of you gets hit, you should be ok. Take care of yourselves.

-Ray

-{FIN}
They have not
forgotten this