truth that dies
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 40 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
CIAN
the eye
"It isn't as though the ascended will be bothered by the cold or the dark." The Eye counters with a small shrug. Had a relic been found in Halo, he'd absolutely have known about it. Finn, though? Finn's sources were not nearly as quick as Cian's, which was of course precisely the point.

"If you think that's sufficient." He answers, raising his glass to his lips and taking a slow sip, before starting suddenly as if he's just remembered something. Apologetically, or so his face suggests, the Eye smiles. "Well don't let me keep you, Finn." Cian says smoothly, setting his drink down. "You must be anxious to make sure that your son and...friend are doing alright." There is far too much knowledge behind that smile, but there's something else as well. Some small almost not-there suggestion that perhaps October and Everest are not alright.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
the spyglass
I used to think that I was bold, I used to think love would be fun
"Unless we have an Ascended we can use in this task, regrettably I cannot say the same about myself," Finn says stiffly, shifting on his feet. He would freeze out on the tundra in minutes. And does he think that is sufficient? Yes, yes he does. Unlike in previous conversations and meetings, Finn is more confident in himself now than ever, and he can do everything in his power before he sets off to Halo.

And at least he's able to get a few days at home before he has to leave again.

"Thank you, Cian," he mutters, his jaw feathering a bit before he steps away to the door. "Have a good evening." He won't give him the satisfaction of flushing furiously up to the tips of his ears until he's well out of the office.

~FIN
now all my stories have been told; except for one
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!