Secret adventure and uncovered secrets
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
EDMUND

Edmund can't take his eyes off the small flame as it flickers in his hands. Passing it between his palms like one would a ball, a wide grin appears. "I have fire magic." The statement only makes the smile grow. "I'm going to light all the candles." What candles? Who knows? But the little Abandoned is determined to light them.

Glancing at Sunjata, Emund keeps the flame in one hand while the other comes up to his lips in a shushing motion. "Don't tell mummy, ok? I gotta be the one to tell her." Just in case his mummy was less happy about it then Sunjata seemed to think. Then it might be better that Edmund told her himself.

Eyeing the fire, the child frowns "I don't' know what to do with it now."
I never realized how beautiful
Fires burn under the stars
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
You do.” Sunjata agrees, managing to find a small smile tug at the corners of his lips simply from the fact that the boy’s smile grows wider. The thought of candles, though, has a soft snort leaving him, a nod of understanding. “Yes, I imagine you will.” He murmurs softly, keeping a slight distance given the fact that he doesn’t want to get burned in case Edmund loses touch.

The glance to him has him raising his brow, a nod of agreement (despite the fact that he’ll certainly tell his mother, if only to prevent bodily harm from happening if she were to try and take Edmund to Stormbreak). Regardless, the boy could always tell his mother when the timing was right for him. As for the fire, Sunjata’s quick to flip open his lighter again, prompting the flame to appear only to blow it out and move the lighter closer to Edmund.

Try and put it back, Edmund.” He murmurs gently, holding the lighter toward the boy, steel gaze alight with the reflection of the flame to watch and wait for the boy to place the flame back within.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
EDMUND

Edmund wasn't sure about if Sunjata would truly keep his secret or not, but with the excitement of learning he had magic, he ignored his uncertainty. Instead, he focused on the new challenge presented to him. Tongue sticking out slightly in focus, the child attempts to put the fire back into the lighter.

His first attempt consists of simply trying to place the fire back onto the fuse point and pulling his hands away fast enough for it to stay. Needless to say, it fails and the fire remains on his palm. Letting out an annoyed huff, Edmund then attempts to pinch the fire with one hand and place it back in the lighter. This too ends in failure.

In one last attempt, Edmund tries to focus on the pulling feeling. The feeling that begins to travel up and down his spine whenever he's near fire. Drawing on that sensation he tries to manipulate the fire in his palms into rising away from him. The fire begins to move, shakily and flickering, but it brings a wide grin to the child's face.

Still focusing, Edmund tries to guide the fire back into the lighter and after a few tense moments he succeeds. Throwing his hands up in the air, the child lets out a triumphant shout. "I did it!"
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
Sunjata’s patient, watching quietly while Edmund figures out how to get the flame back onto the lighter. He stays still, remaining there, crouched easily before the boy with the lighter outstretched, offering gentle encouragements until he manages to reach into himself to latch onto that thread to get the magic to work.

His eyes are glued to the flame as Edmund sets it in and when he draws away, excitement clear in his voice and the way he throws up his now flameless, empty hands, Sunjata closes the lighter to snuff the flame and offers a bright smile, reaching up to squeeze Edmund’s shoulder. “Very good!” The little praise is easy and Sunjata’s learned one thing with Kamaria, a little bit of praise goes a long way.

Now what do you say we start heading back? You can tell me all about the candles you’ll light for your mother.” He suggests, drawing up to his height – wondering if Edmund would rather walk beside him to whether he’d want a bit of help. Sunjata doesn’t mind letting the kid have a piggy back ride down the mountain, at least.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Change author:
EDMUND

The praise makes Edmund giggle, the excitement of this discovery filling him with joy. When Sunjata mentions going home, a wave of exhaustion rolls over the child, "Ok." Barely stifling a yawn, he holds his hands up in a blatant request. He'll take that piggyback ride for sure.

Curled up against Sunjata's back, warm and safe, it's hard for Edmund to stay awake. The gentle rocking motion of the man's steps does him in, and with a final nuzzle into the man's shoulder and a "T'anks Uncle Jata", the child is fast asleep. Once home is in sight and Edmund has been roused from his nap, he'll give Sunjata a small wave and a tired smile before making his way to bed for a proper nap.