to Morgan, Neron, and Kiada
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Popping into Halo briefly towards the end of LongNight, Wessex stays only long enough to send a letter to Morgan, and receive a reply.

Dear Morgan,

I brought up to Neron and Kiada last season that if Ronin Taliesin and his daughter were poking around the Sea of Glass, that they might be looking for a relic. If there is one underneath there, I think Halo should have it - to defend Halo in the mess that is to come.

I have an idea - but it involves the Eirachi. She owes me a favor and I’m wondering if she might be up for trading it in early in return for opening up the ice. With your permission, I’d like to try to break through with a small group of Halovians who aren’t afraid of a fight. I’ll be back again at the beginning of Flowerbirth.

Let me know your thoughts. Hope you’ve had an easy LongNight.

Wessex

To Neron, she sends mentally:

Hello brother,

Did you get Isla’s letter? I’ve asked Morgan for permission to go open up Sea of Glass in Flowerbirth, just like we talked about last season. Let me know if you’re still up for joining. I promise I’ll be more careful with magic this time around. And I might have something that will be quite helpful.

To Kiada, she sends mentally:

Kiada?

Sorry to interrupt your LongNight. Checking in to see if you’re still up for trying to break through the Sea of Glass in Flowerbirth. I’ll have some new tools to help us by then, in case that makes you feel any safer. And any news on that shrine in the Citadel?
WESSEX
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Wessex,

I am in approval of the plan. I would ask however that you do not advertise it too openly - should it be found I am assisting the Ascended in obtaining a relic there could be damage to Halo's neutrality. Privately, it seems only fair, but publicly I am not to be moved.

If you are to ask Eirachi to help I recommend you be tactful when mentioning this to Neron. He's a little jumpy about them.

I'll see you in Flowerbirth.
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
black hearts, the wicked never rest. i curse the day i let you in
so tell me dear,
(A letter arrives to Wessex shortly after Halo has defrosted enough to allow messages to be sent.)

I can be ready whenever you need me to be for the Sea of Glass. I thought I’d let you know, though, that a LongNight monster found its way to Halo. Neron, a kid named Sah, and I managed to take it out. I hope the Grounds was peaceful in the meantime.

No news on the shrine yet, been a bit occupied in trying to figure out why a LongNight monster managed to get here and if there would be any more.

Again, let me know when to be there and I will be.

- Kia
can your heart still break?
if it's already stopped beating?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3