to new heights
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH

As the sun rose Noah made his way from Stormbreak to Torchline. He knew the shops along the port would still be bountiful with beautiful fruits and wares, perfect items for the offering Noah was finally prepared to give to Frey. Since his last encounter with the herald so much had happened, and now Noah was not sure what to expect.

He had agreed to meet Deimos when he arrived, and the warlord had been waiting for him at their agreed time and place. Together they traveled to the shrine, but when it was time for Noah to offer up his gift and call upon the herald, Deimos gave him the space to do so. Noah knelt before the shrine, the colors dancing around him from the Rainbow Road.

Taking a deep breath, Noah spoke. "Frey, I know it has been some time, but I have completed what you've asked of me." and closed his eyes, hopeful that the herald would visit him now even though the tides had changed.

---

Noah is turning in his quest, given here: i need you right now

QUEST - DONE
- 1 thread hunting a frost giant and harvesting its leathery hide :: a giant?
- 1 thread hunting an ursur, harvesting its claws :: We're hunting that?
- 1 thread keeping watch over the Citadel all night :: your soul is a wall of thorns
- Host a PQ to: run a hunting party (what you hunt is your choice) :: {PQ} only take what is necessary

I want trees instead of gravestones
nothing to confess

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
But of course they will still appear to Noah. In a shroud of colour from the water falling from the geyers, Frey appears somehow just as comfortable here as they did in the snows of Halo. "My, this is a little different to when we last met, is it not?" they remark, sprawled on the hot stone and seeming bonelessly comfortable there. From beneath their fingers, tiny flowers start to bloom through cracks in the earth.

"Tell me, honey bun. Are you still looking to protect that little snowcone of a place all the way up north?" they ask, lazily turning their head to regard Noah. "You are Vi's man now, after all. What a shame - we could have had such fun, you and I. Still, a deal is a deal, unless you have changed your mind about Halo...?"
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
NOAH

Relief flooded the hunter as the herald appeared. Noah let out the breath he had been holding, and shifted his weight some to sit before Frey. All of the beauty that surrounded the herald enveloped Noah in a warmth that, despite the way the sun's position shown down on him radiantly, he hadn't felt before Frey answered.

"Thank you." Noah almost whispered, watching the flowers bloom at Frey's touch. A smile wrapped up his features and wrinkled his eyes. "It was as unexpected as you can imagine." Noah was sure that Frey knew the details of what had happened. "My heart stays tied to my home, I cannot deny that. I know I will have more in life to fulfill, but I can't let go of the love I have for that place and its people. Frey, you have helped Halo so much and I am filled with a deep appreciation for that." Noah's smile faltered some as the seriousness of all he felt painted itself over his features. "I want to keep Halo safe. Safe in ways I couldn't before. Safe from the Voice and the destruction that only comes from her followers."

"I have every intention of living to the title of Sentinel of the North." Noah just hoped that Frey would know the depths of his heart in this matter.

nothing to confess

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
"Oh, yes. I can well imagine. Vi does not call often, but when he does..." Frey lets out a slow whistle, as if to say you don't leave him on read. Still, in this place of prismatic colour and soft sunshine, it seems strange to talk of glacial climes. But as Noah has said - his heart is for the north. And as Frey has shown, they have contributed to the Citadel more than once .

"Well, then. Let's allow you to look the part, shall we? You cannot do much for Halo if you are frozen solid. I'm afraid this isn't so suitable for Torchline, but I'm sure you'll make it look very fetching..." Frey reaches up, snaps their fingers, and Noah will feel a snug weight around him. Perfectly tailored for his shape, he will find no warmer coat.

Frey has gifted Noah with the following:

Sentinel's Coat | A sturdy coat lined with the hide of a frost giant, using ursur claws as toggle buttons. Perfectly fitted for Noah, it provides protection even from the coldest temperatures.

(Embellish the details about how it looks as necessary.)
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:
NOAH

Noah nodded, the understanding of Frey's words settling over him. He had told Vi he felt there was honor in his rising that he did not deserve. The God of Life had been clear in that -- sometimes the world chose fate for those in it, but Noah's light was strong and full of the potential that the god wished to see in the world. "Although Vi has chosen me, I will not forget all that you have done for me and my people." He lowered his head some, respectful of the herald. Although he may not call on them as much as he would have in the time before, they were on the same side as Vi and therefore still absolutely deserving of Noah's respect.

"Thank you, Frey." Noah said, running his hands along his abdomen and down the jacket. Of all the coats and outerwear the hunter had ever adorned, this felt the best. Frey had truly made it for him, with each piece that he had acquired. "This will aid me well." He smiled up at the herald. "I will not let your touch on the north be swallowed by the Voice and her people. The old gods will be known, their power over the world a benefit for its people." The words that left his mouth felt far too grand to be his own words. Once the stoic man let the words of his appreciation and adoration fall, they had a tendency towards artistry. He meant them, though. That was not to be disputed. He was an honest man, and he did not waste any energy in blowing smoke. There was no benefit to such an action.

FIN

nothing to confess