A letter for Isla
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Isla,

If you have the time, I was hoping you might be able to go with Nate and Azrael to find the Prince. Nate and I believe he’s at the Last Step, and I’ve just spoken with Az and they’ve agreed to help. I think the two of you might be better suited to persuade him where others have failed. I’ve enclosed everything I know (and some things I’m just guessing at) about him. Sam likely knows more than me, but I haven’t seen him around lately.

I’ve completed a quest for the Voice and just need to speak with her before trying to open the Sea of Glass. Ronin and Seren were spotted out there and there’s apparently rumors of a large creature underneath it. Could be important. I’m hoping to take Neron and Kiada with me.

Anyway, I’ll be in Halo for a bit.

P.S. Kiada mentioned there was a LongNight Monster in Halo. Fan-fucking-tastic. At least everyone is okay.

(on a second sheet of paper is information about the Prince’s name and relation to Tallulah King, who she is, a detailed account of the KQ to the Underground, as well as Wessex's ideas about what needs to be done at the Last Step and musings about whether the Prince was an attempt to Ascend an Attuned (maybe with a frog shift?). Of particular note is the Prince’s personality and reactions to their first attempt.)
Wessex Theskyra
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

Wessex,

Thank you for the information. I will liaise with Nate and Azrael shortly and set off for the Last Step to see if we might find the Prince once and for all.

Be safe in Halo - even without considering the LongNight monster (fan-fucking-tastic, indeed) and the Sea of Glass, I feel that things are not as peaceful in the Citadel for us as they were before the coup and the counter attack.

We can hopefully discuss things further when you are back, and with any luck, we'll have better news for each other by then.

~ Isla Lockwood

Isla
the flesh is weak