[se] there are brighter flames
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
I carried my own ashes to the mountains
The names were only recognizable in passing – if he was correct, Shaye was amongst the Naturals. The other two made him uncertain, but he nodded anyway, unfolding his palm to create a piece of parchment and some charcoal, writing the titles and names down, to eventually address them either by letter or more personable arrangements. “Thank you,” he acknowledged to the fellow Abandoned, and pocketed the newfound list. “I will see what I can do.” With anything. Everything.

The insinuation that Halo shouldn’t be left to rot and decay merely because Morgan had done nothing earned a nod – he almost held an offering on the top of his tongue. For weaponry. For assistance he couldn’t afford at the moment. An inclination towards the old, habitual routine of lending himself outward, of all the powers stored within his frame – but he couldn’t, not now. Not with their current stations. “Let me know how they are feeling about everything. And if you hear about anything else.” Which implied quite a bit – but Sah was their eyes and ears on the comings and goings of multitudes. “I will do the same.”

Agreements forged along, they could eventually unfurl their way out of the swamp and bogs, twisting and turning back to respective lands – arrangements settled and moments scorched in learning foundations again.

{FIN}
DEIMOS