more than ruins
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
the resurrected sword
Eventually, his efforts ceased and subsided, hands and gaze giving one last inspection of the weapon, before handing it back over. “Try that.” Hopefully it would be to her satisfaction, and the efforts wouldn’t go to waste.

The other notions circumventing through the area though held a different kind of semblance – enough to narrow his eyes in an inkling of bitterness for Morgan’s ineffectual nature. He couldn’t quite fathom what had happened to her – if she truly did not care to correspond with other leaders, tell them of potential threats to their people, or even resolve to do something for Halo. His jaw feathered lightly under the tension, and for a moment he simply stilled and took a breath, forging and forcing away the frustration. “A shame,” because it was – so many damned wasted opportunities. The rumble in his tone continued, persisting in at least telling one more sovereign about the underlying, ominous potential of the Voice’s long-lost brethren. “Perhaps only one got away. Perhaps not. But from this incident, we know they can use the portals.” Or that the Voice didn't uphold her end of the bargain. Which meant Torchline would be under the same potential for danger, regardless.
under the bludgeonings of chance
my head is bloody, but unbowed
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve took the whip back from him, testing the weight of it for a moment before giving a nod, a small smile curling on her lips. "I'll have to test it out properly later. Probably best not to use a flaming weapon in my office." She said with a soft laugh, hooking the weapon back onto her hip, shifting her attention to him once more.

"That's good information to have, either way. I'll speak with Safrin about the incident and see if there is anything we can do to keep such a thing from happening here." The Nightshade said firmly, brows pinching together in thought, knowing that this meant more of a danger than they previously realized. If monsters could get through and the Voice let it happen, then what's to say that she wouldn't use the same tactic when the fighting broke out? It was something that needed to be dealt with.
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
the resurrected sword
As an individual who openly embraced fire in all its elemental prowess, from his ancestral lines, right down to the very fiber of his flesh and bone, he could only smile lightly and shrug. At the very least, Maeve seemed to take the notions of the LongNight monsters seriously, giving it consideration and thought, intending to uphold the information to Safrin. Maybe, in all the time that had been spent on those forsaken demons, other alternatives had been discovered, found, or reflected upon; rather than his ill-fated door attempts. “Sounds good.” The Sword turned, twisting back towards the door. “I will leave you be then. Thank you for your time and agreement.” Another slight grin was cast, a nod of his head in respect, before he returned back out into the sanctions of the sea.

{FIN}
under the bludgeonings of chance
my head is bloody, but unbowed