making friends with all my sins
Frey!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
so is there any treason in the tricky little price I pay?
i can't open up to you
It’s something incredible, he thinks, the way Frey’s shape is small enough to feel intimate physically, yet large enough to encompass his mind, to wrap around it. He isn’t sure entirely how any of this is working but he tries to not put much thought in it. The fact of the matter is that he’s here and he has to do well, and Frey is giving him all of the options available to accomplish it despite how internally intimidating it might be.

Hums leave him with the scratches against his chest, malleable in wherever the hands guide him. He’s on his hands and knees now, locked in place with sun kissed calves, a sensation of something so nostalgic and yet new crossing him as he feels the wet heat at the tip of his length, command in Frey’s voice shocking through him. It’s a perfect guidance, Sunjata loosening the reservations he has, the feathers on his skin disappearing, making way for scales, for those draconic wings to erupt from his back, curling in a way that he hopes will help support and caress Frey.

He’ll be honest, he’s not sure how physics work in this space, but he’s content to find out, testing out everything. Of course. He purrs through the Attuned bond, using his wings to tug Frey closer to him, to sink his cock into the warmth of Frey with a vibrating moan, hands shifting to the claws of his dragon shift.
me and my friends are lonely
i always figured i'd be the one to die alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The version of Frey poised like a dinner plate on the volcanic rocks, reaches forward with both hands to grasp the base of Sunjata's horns and force his attention squarely on the task at hand. Not that he'd been straying of course, but the man seemed keen for a bit of guidance now and then. With their fingers grasping and squeezing in tandem with the heels on his back guiding the body beneath his upwards, whether Sunjata enters Frey or Frey simply takes him is unclear. And entirely irrelevant.

The presence behind Sunjata presses their palms against the protrusion of his wing joints, before moving down his sides and toward his ass. Fuck me hard enough that I fuck you Frey sings into Sunjata's mind. With the head of their cock pressed right against his asshole, the body below clings to Sunjata's, pulling his hips down that he might plunge all the more deeply into this form of Frey. The implication here being, that every thrust Sunjata made would send him farther into Frey, and every time he pulled back, it would send Frey farther into him.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
i can't open up to you
There’s a shudder that races through him when Frey grabs onto the horns that slip from his skull, moving where Frey wants him, keeping up the best he can. His head continues to bob, tongue pressing and cheeks hollowing out. Another moan rumbles from his throat as hands press against his wing joints, Sunjata sinking in while it feels like hands drag along his skin, running over scars and marks alike.

Instructions are given and Sunjata’s more than content to follow through with it, hips a slightly jerky motion as he gathers himself. He sinks further into the Frey before him, and with a swift movement, feeling the pressure from behind, he sways his motions to pull back (and pull back hard) aiming to line up perfectly so that he might be able to get the perfect combination of fucking Frey while fucking himself.

He swings back with a louder groan, one that shifts toward a growl as he pushes himself onto the other Frey, trying to focus on three things at once — going down on one Frey while shivering in delight as he thrusts back into the next Frey in front of him, only to use his wings to help push himself back again.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
So it is that Sunjata fucks himself while simultaneously giving Frey a blowjob and a good fucking of their own. The Flood will find that stamina isn't a problem at all; he will last precisely as long as Frey wants him to and not a moment more. With hands that claw at him from below, praising his cock and begging for more of it, he'll also hear husky encouragement from behind him, as well as moans of pleasure reverberating from Frey's thighs.

When at last the god decides that the firework show ought really to begin, Sunjata will feel nails cleaving up the sides of his horns, as hands around his waist and shoulders tighten. Only few will know what it is to experience sex with Frey, and they will surely all agree that it is beyond description. Defying conventional phrases like I came so hard, and the crest of his orgasm, Sunjata will be treated to a sensation so pure and unlike any other, that he'll find himself utterly tongue-tied in his retelling of this moment. There is light and colour, weightlessness accompanied by a sudden rise and fall of bodies. There is pressure and tension and a high so vibrant that as they all cum at once, everything in Sunjata's life up to this moment will seem laughably trivial.

For now, there is only this resplendent concoction of chemicals, that twists and purrs and breaks through Sunjata in his entirety.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
i can't open up to you
It’s unsurprisingly intoxicating, the way there’s absolutely nothing in this moment that tires him out, just the rise and rise and rise of pleasure in a rolling wave that feels more akin to a tsunami by the time Frey starts the show. Sunjata shudders and shivers, moaning around the cock in his mouth, stuttering breaths leaving his nose in short bursts, body flushed in all the right ways.

It’s electrifying, like sparks behind his eyes that he’s pretty sure he can see on the edges of his vision, something stunning and breathtaking with the relief and the crash of the orgasm that rocks him in a way he expects to be violently but ends up being something so delightful that he can feel himself craving anything close to it. Sunjata rides the waves as they hit him, the afterglow so electrifying he indulges in it. Despite his panting breaths, he takes everything he can, swallowing and taking a few moments to try and recover despite how he feels like his body might give out from lightness the second he tries to move.

His mind is relatively blank of thoughts aside from the constant chime of holy fuck that seems to vibrate with the continued relief and elation that fills him. And the most he can do is try to catch his breath.
SUNJATA

Change author:
The smell of tobacco, sweet and heavy, fills the air. With only one Frey remaining now, the iteration of them stretched out on the rocks, they hold a hand toward the Flood in which their fingers are holding two cigarettes. "Good, mmm?" They purr; whether they mean the sex or the smoke isn't clear.

'You and I could do big things together, you know.' They drawl, pulling their hand back once Sunjata has taken the offering and taking a long drag. "Very big things." So saying they raise an eyebrow at him, giving his naked body a lazy look, before closing their eyes and basking in the sun.

"All of this...ascended nonsense...this war..." Their shoulders shrug. "It isn't really your thing, much as Safrin wants it to be." Raising their head, they crack one eye open. "Or am I wrong about that?"
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
i can't open up to you
Perhaps it’s the fact that his mind is still fuzzy and he’s never been great at holding his tongue, but Sunjata can’t help but to draw up, able to focus on Frey a bit easier and easily taking the offered cigarette. “Mm… Incredible.” He mumbles, drawing from the cigarette and letting the nicotine flare through his system, putting him in a comfortable haze.

A haze that absolutely doesn’t stay his tongue. “You were the first god I met. I thought… The shrine I went to was yours when I wished to Attune.” He admits a bit quieter – perhaps part of that had been Phoebe’s initiative with the brand new Outlander that had arrived, and yet Sunjata hadn’t known to ask for Frey specifically at that point.

And now? Well, Safrin had given him so much. And Frey speaks nothing more than the truth when they state with such ease that war isn’t his thing. It never has been. He’s been rebellious, he’s been the one that sticks up for the injustices, never the brawn. “I can’t say I’m excited for war. I fucked off to the Wilds to try and avoid it as long as possible.” And much of that is due to his marriage.

But he’d had a child with Safrin, and he’s unsure what Frey is asking of him. His steel gaze lifts to meet the vibrant blues of Frey’s that mimic Nate’s so well that his breath hitches again. “What did you have in mind?” He asks.
SUNJATA

Change author:
"Ahhh, yes. And instead we just talked about fucking Phoebe." They muse with a low chuckle, their features still a vague jumble of both Nate and Lusea. "Don't worry about Safrin overhearing. Wet as you might make her, she dries up like an old cunt anytime I'm around." Which was just to say that Safrin was not likely to be eavesdropping, even were she aware of what had just happened.

"It takes a special sort of human to be excited for war," Frey agrees, wrinkling their nose and stretching one arm lazily over their eyes. "Rough as you might like it...I can't help but think all those ropes Safrin has you tied up in might be getting just a little tight." Raising the cigarette to their lips, they take another long drag, savouring the taste, before exhaling a plume of violet smoke that instantly takes the form of a large uncut penis.

"What I have in mind grey eyes, is taking you. Not the way I just did, but the way you wanted all those years ago. Taking you and making you mine in a way Safrin can't touch." Carelessly they wave a hand, knowing there were likely arguments already on Sunjata's tongue. "Oh, Safrin will pitch quite a fit, but what of it? Everything you are will stay the same. All those wonderful monsters and creatures in you will stay." Peeking out from under their arm, they eye the constellation tattoos on Jata's chest. "Those will go, though." They decide, laying back down. "You won't have to fight in the war, I'll help you and Nate hideaway if the Voice allows for it, and maybe you and I can see if we can work a bit of magic when it comes to fucking your husband, mm?"
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
i can't open up to you
He does notice that, how much Safrin loathes Frey, how much she’d mentioned it in passing. But he listens, hazy as he is, still vibrating with the afterglow as he focuses on what road the conversation takes. He does blanche a fraction at the mention of the ropes around Sunjata growing a bit tighter – after all, he’s avoided going to seek her out, anxiety eating away at him worse so now without Haai’s help to bide away some of the abyss.

There are arguments on his tongue, but when Frey speaks and mentions it’s in a way that Safrin can’t touch, he promptly shuts his mind off from the retorts, the worries, the fear. There’s his daughter to think about, but there’s Nate to think about too. And Frey is offering to keep them safe, telling him he can keep all of his shifts, and his only concern would truly have to be watching out for his daughter, who’s honestly only just an Accepted right at the moment…

What was there to lose? Certainly Nate couldn’t be upset about this, right?

The smoke curls around his nose as he holds his breath, drifting up to curl around the horns still sprouting from his skull, and he regards Frey with a bit more intensity and curiosity, but in the steel of his eyes – relief.

Yes.” He breathes in an exhaled plume of smoke, the tension in his shoulders leaving him minutely. “Please.” The offer is too good to pass up. Selfish as it might be, safety to keep what little things he has together? Untouched? Provided the Voice agrees, of course, but that’s a concern for later.

Yes. Yes he will demigod for Frey.
SUNJATA

Change author:
Sitting up suddenly, their shoulders broad and their eyes blazing, the god exhales the whorl of smoke they'd been contemplating. "It's a bit adorable, how this sort of puts you and Phoebe back together again, mm?" They chuckle with a bounce of their eyebrows. The NIghtingale was also one of Frey's after all; she'd gloat, probably, but what of it?

"Whatever anyone says, it comes down to this: it's better to be free, than to wear golden chains." Or starlit chains, as it was. 'And maybe one day you'll be the man that makes it so the ascended can get fucked outside of the sex room." They add with a laugh, before beckoning Sunjata to them.

"This," they warn, "-is going to hurt like a bitch."

And it does.

As bright and sweeping as his orgasm had been, the pain that will roar through him will be like inviting hell into his veins, slicing them open, and then bathing in lemon juice. Safrin has become insidious, and burning her out takes a heat unlike anything Sunjata has ever known. Through it all, Frey's eyes blaze like some heavenly promise of respite to them. They hold his head, mop his brow, and whisper that it will soon be over.

Sunjata has become a demigod for Frey!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
i can't open up to you
They sit up so suddenly that Sunjata’s surprised, dark brows rising, the announcement of putting him and Phoebe back together causing a huff of amusement to leave him. She’s going to hate it, he’s sure. But that’s also not his problem, not right now. That’s for later.

His head rises slightly, listening to the explanation of chains and Sunjata can already feel the tension bleeding form his shoulders (momentarily, of course), and with the offer of helping the Ascended in a way that doesn’t have him looked down on? Well, sign him up. He’s ready. So he thinks.

He’s absolutely not, not when the pain floods through him hotter than anything he can even imagine. It’s a yelp at first, a cry of pain, a lurch forward into Frey’s arms, hands, wherever – he doesn’t even know, eyes clenched so tight that everything is black and red and fire and while his attuning had been nearly pleasant in the face of this, he wonders if he’s made a mistake.

He hasn’t though. The pay off is worth the pain, as they say. Can’t make a cake without breaking a few eggs, right?

Sweat covers him, the burning continues to burn to the point that he almost feels like he can’t stay still, like he needs to get out of his skin – evident in the way the shifts within him shudder and twitch and tremble in a strange array of beasts as he pants, cries, screams.
SUNJATA

Change author:
Frey lets Sunjata burn.

Wrapping their arms around him, they hold him close as he pants and swears and shifts like some holographic anamorphs cover art. He is every creature under the sun even as he dissolves and becomes less, only to become more.

How much time passes is not worth pinning down, but when Frey releases the Flood he'll find there is more stubble on his cheeks than before. "Told you." Frey remarks crisply, before handing the Flood another cigarette. Sometimes getting what you wanted hurt. Sometimes good things came with strings, and sometimes they just came with a shit ton of pain. Either way, Sunjata would find that although the majority of his tattoos were irritated and red, Safrin's marks had been thoroughly cleansed from his skin, his bones, and his soul.

Bye bitch.

"Now off you fuck. Eventually you'll have to go to Stormbreak to check in if only so that you can say that you did, but for now you still have a quest to work on, mmm?" Leaning forward, the god presses their lips against Sunjata's. The kiss is deep and luxurious, but for all the god and the Flood have been through, this feels almost as common as had the god simply been straightening the man's collar.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
i can't open up to you
It’s almost endless, and Sunjata somehow slowly becomes accustomed to the pain as if it’s a part of him now that when it’s over, he feels numb. He shivers, catching his breath, exhaustion weighing heavily in the steel of his gaze, but beneath all of it there’s relief. Relief when he reaches for the cigarette offered to him, bringing it to his lips, feeling the new length of his beard, the realization hitting him that he doesn’t quite realize just how long he’s been here.

Gods.” He breathes, his throat hoarse and he wonders if he’ll sleep for the foreseeable future. He wonders if he’ll come home to Nate already there, having to explain. But the reasons for this were far too good, he’d understand. Sunjata’s almost positive. For now, though, he draws back and scans his bare chest, his arms, feeling the puffiness within his skin and the irritation, the redness. But the additions are gone and Sunjata’s finally breathing a breath of fresh air.

He doesn’t even realize that the cigarette is empty now, reaching over to flick off the long stem of ash when Frey speaks again and he focuses back on his new, original? god. There’s a nod, his throat too sore to say much of anything. But he understands. And he surely plans to throw himself into it without abandon when their lips meet in such a way that it feels common – somewhat nostalgic, even. “Thank you Frey.” He manages hoarsely, a tired smile offered to the god and a dip of his head.

Now he’s just got to figure out how long it’ll take him to get home, feeling this weak.

- FIN <3
SUNJATA