making friends with all my sins
Frey!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
so is there any treason in the tricky little price I pay?
i can't open up to you
This is his last stop in Torchline, he thinks, but its been the one he’s put off the most. There’s a pit of anxiety that swirls in his gut, having not seen the deity since… Well, his first wedding, he thinks. A wedding of which Frey had officiated, and now? Now his ex-wife was one of their demigods. To say that coming to them with a request for an item from them when it was clear he followed Safrin and the distaste between the two of them was palpable?

It made things awkward.

So he’d tried to make it easier on himself, recalling when Phoebe had sent him to the shrine all those years ago, ensuring he brought a proper offering. So he does this time as well, bringing ripe peaches in a basket, a sweet wine, a few things that he imagines Frey would enjoy, setting them atop the shrine in Rainbow Road before he clears his throat and kneels, his lightning scarred hand fiddling with the edge of the top of his partially unbuttoned shirt.

Frey?” He begins, straightening up his posture from where he’s knelt before the shrine. “I was wondering if you would be willing to share a moment of your time with me?

Sunjata prays to Frey! I’d like to turn in my god quest pass for this <3
me and my friends are lonely
i always figured i'd be the one to die alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'Share?' Frey's voice is a purr. Their arrival will be accompanied by a rush of heat that slides down through Sunjata's open shirt, over his various scars and tattoos, and directly into his pants.  He'll feel a bit of a fondle, the way the peach he's brought with him might have felt when he checked it for its ripeness.

Laying atop one of the volcanic rocks, their body arched over the porous stone and completely nude, their physical form will settle on whatever features the Flood finds the most alluring and enticing in the moment. "Time is such a boring thing to share." They muse, reaching out to pluck one of the peaches seemingly out of the air. Biting into it such that the juices dripped down their chin in sparkling streams, they tilt their head to the side to appraise the man on his knees. "What do you want?"
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
i can't open up to you
If he thought he was somewhat cold before, the deity’s arrival certainly changes things. One second he’s offering his prayer, nervousness and anxiety eating at every nerve, the next there’s warmth that spreads along his skin, a voice that reaches his ears that with a combination of the two has his face turning red, cheeks flushing and the tips of his ears darkening beneath longer hair.

His gaze lifts to meet Frey, languid in the way they lay against the stone, their features a shock of vibrant blue eyes and dark locks, a slight ever so slowly changing between curls and straight hair, their skin a hued bronze that Sunjata can only assume his mind is making his eyes see a combination of Lusea and Nate. He’s speechless for a second, getting his bearings. “I suppose it is.” He admits, his voice an easy accented rumble.

But he’s here with the hope that Frey might help him with something. A gift. “I was wondering if you would be willing to help me make a gift. There’s… a room in the Grounds I heard you blessed years ago. Admittedly I’ve spent a fair amount of my time there, and I was wondering if you could help me make an item that gives the same effect when worn?” An aura, something that allows the wearer to feel that beautiful striking sensation, the same that allows the Ascended to use parts of their body and feel it in the room’s own way.

Long story short, war is approaching and Sunjata’d much rather not have to make vacation / get away plans to get fucked by his husband.

I was thinking it could maybe be a ring (or even a strap on of sorts) that gives the wearer the same effect as the room in the Grounds if that’s possible? something to treat both Jata and Nate without having to go to the Grounds each time they wanna fuck LOL
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Having already eaten the sweet flesh of the peach, Frey plops the pit into their mouth. Sucking on it loudly and with zeal, they smile sensually in the Flood's direction as he makes his request.

Distill the magic of the room into one tiny item?

"Only the Voice has ever been able to make such a thing." Frey remarks, shrugging their shoulders slowly and sensually as they lick a few droplets of remaining juice from their lips. "Besides...your Nate knew that this was what would happen when he went off to become an ascended." Oh yes, Frey knew.

"Seems to me these are the very obvious consequences of his actions." They add, running their palms gently over their nipples. Sunjata would feel the buzz of sensation across his own body as the god touched themself.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
i can't open up to you
His gaze drops when the answers come. He can’t exactly go to the voice to ask for such a thing. Not with who he is, certainly not without some sort of repercussions, some sort of backlash from reaching out that far. Already he can feel the heat flush to his cheeks, his gaze snapping up at the mention of Nate and his Ascension, knowing it wasn’t particularly a secret but he hadn’t entirely wished to be so forward with it.

It was back when he was dating an Ascended. I think he assumed it didn’t matter.Until I came along. Goes unsaid, Sunjata shaking his head and waving away the thought and the argument that he could try to spin it into. He wasn’t good with his words, everyone knew this. So he bides his time to try and figure out just what to say.

Distraction comes easily with Frey’s movements, though, hitch of his breath, the way he tries to keep himself composed. Though it’s made difficult with the heat and pleasure traveling down. He swallows hard, still on his knees, steel gaze landing on Frey’s face, confusion settling there a few seconds later. “I can’t exactly go to the Voice. Is there no other option? Anything where I don’t have to seek out the Voice?” The scarred half of his face twitches toward a frown, discomfort at seeking his husband’s deity out, mind racking for thoughts as to what he could ask for that might work, that might accomplish the similar act. The attuned bond was one thing but…

But asking for something similar to the rings Frey blessed at his and Phoebe’s wedding sounded closer to a slap in the face rather than something viable.
SUNJATA

Change author:
"How sad. The consequences of his short-sightedness." Frey says, not sounding particularly mournful about it.

Continuing to touch themselves, their fingers move to their forearms where they massage the muscles there with exquisite attention. "No option I can offer you." They purr. "The Voice has made her little toys the way they are. If you ask her, she doesn't think it's much of a defect not to be able to feel things." All the while their hands have been lowering, until they finally begin to caress the sex organ between their legs on the word feel.

'She probably didn't get fucked enough when she was human.' They add with a shrug as their palm begins to coax their penis awake.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
i can't open up to you
All Sunjata can offer is a hum of a sound in agreement. And honestly, Frey’s correct in everything they’re saying, but with the way their hands travel the last thing they can feel is disappointment or disheartening. The feelings start to take root only to be squashed with the mirrored sensation from Frey that he can feel as if it’s to himself.

Any thoughts zip out of his head, eyes following Frey’s movements, a bark of a laugh leaving him in agreement. “Probably not.” Rolling his shoulders back, he straightens up a fraction, trying to pull his gaze away but the sensation continues and he’s struck with a thought. “What about… Something that could teleport me and another person to the room?” The question leaves his lips in an inadvertent huskiness, the way he gaze seems to shadow with lust and desire though he doesn’t dare himself to step closer to Frey.
SUNJATA

Change author:
As Sunjata tries to rise to his feet, Frey takes their erection in their hands and gives it an experimental tug, hoping to send the Flood back to his knees (where he belonged). Lazily rolling the tip of their thumb against the head of their cock, the deity hums; the buzzing of which Sunjata would feel echoing through his bones.

"My but you're a horny one. Why not just live in the Grounds? Oh right, the ascended." Alas, Sunjata's ascended-conundrum did not interest Frey. Better leave that to Safrin to agonize over.

"But fine." They agree, beginning to touch themselves in earnest now. "You want help getting fucked, then go help others. Help five different pairings get off. Whether by being involved, or helping to facilitate or...you know.." They roll their wrist, indicating the multitude of ways in which Sunjata might interpret his task.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
i can't open up to you
Oh it does well to bring him back down, sinking back to one knee, internally he shivers with delight. “Well, since war’s coming I’d like to have as much fun as I can before it starts.” He manages to grit out, flushed again, hands clenching slightly as he tries to find something to do with his hands that isn’t giving in. So he lifts them instead, running a hand through his hair that clenches hard the second Frey starts working themself in earnest.

His bones feel like they’re hollow and full of a tingling sensation, Sunjata trying desperately to find relief and yet burning up inside all the same. The quest is given and Sunjata’s trying so hard not to throw himself at Frey, to let them do whatever they wanted to him. (He’s not trying to collect sleeping with Deities like they’re some sort of trading card, after all) But with Frey’s motions, Sunjata’s hard enough it’s hard for him to cement the quest in his mind.

A sound slips from him, as he tries to stand again. “Ah–Thank you Frey.” Ending it there with the hopes that he can slip away and out of the tantalizing vibrant blue gaze. He commits the quest to memory, swallowing hard as if it might fight away the sensation Frey mirrors on his own cock. But of course, it does little.
SUNJATA

Change author:
"Come over here and help me out and I'll make it just four," Frey offers with a lick of their lips. Infinitely flexible, they arch their back, enjoying the rub of the porous rock against their ass as they continue to work their hand up and down their cock. "Otherwise off you fuck, so I can fuck myself off."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
i can't open up to you
Well that’s an offer that’s incredibly tempting. And he’d be stupid not to take it, right? Already in a position that would make it incredibly awkward to go anywhere until he found some relief, he might as well stay. Might as well get it dropped down to four. And they’ve offered. So when faced between both of those options, the sound that leaves him when he stands is heated with desire. “Please—

He doesn’t even give himself time to think about anything, feathers curling through his shoulders, the horns sprouting from his skull and curling through the length of his hair around his head. He steps toward Frey, finally letting their appearance and the sensations get to him, shedding the clothes he wears in a pile – all scars and tattoos on display, hands reaching out to run along Frey’s thighs, one hand snaking up to replaces Frey’s hand on their cock, their eyes lifting to Frey’s to try and figure out what it was they wanted him to do.
SUNJATA

Change author:
Smiling, all white teeth and semi-bronzed skin, Frey fixes Sunjata with a look that holds all of Lusea's smouldering temper and Nate's crooked wit. As the Flood finds himself with a hand on the god's cock, Frey lifts their head. "Are you really gonna give me that look, like you need a fuckin' map to tell you what to do next?" They purr, and suddenly there's a mouth next to Sunjata's ear and breasts pressed against his shoulder. It shouldn't be possible, given his height, and yet it is, because it's Frey. "Stick my cock in your mouth." The voice whispers, as fingers trail through feathers and fur. They smooth in one direction, and scratch as they return.

There's suddenly another body behind Sunjata that feels large and muscular. Pressing against the Flood, this form reaches powerful hands around Sunjata's body, its fingers pinching his nipples as what is very obviously a prominent erection presses between his thighs. "Get on your knees," This version whispers into Sunjata's other ear.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
i can't open up to you
Oh he’s out of his element, the uncertainty flaring to the surface. Of course he’s going to give Frey that look, he’s not intending to be some kind of Attuned Abandoned hybrid. Not intending to get cursed out of this. Frey was kind enough to offer help and the least Sunjata can do is please them. Still, it’s shocking and surprising to see the look held within Frey’s face. Familiar in all the ways it should be, and it only makes him burn more.

Lips are at his ear and he shivers, obviously doing as told, his breath hitching the second he feels the second body behind him. So he fights through the uncertainty, letting some of his bolder self out, stroking the cock of the Frey in front of him, diving in headfirst as he leans in, lips pressing wet kisses to the sides of their shaft as he trails up, taking Frey easily between his lips, moving to sink down at the same time he drops down to his knees — done in a way that he might be able to please Frey, the way he grinds against the second body pressed behind him, sliding down the second body to get to his knees, pressing against the second erection in one fluid movement.

He shivers and hums a sound, hands finding a place of support, collecting himself before he starts to bob his head, tongue pressing against the shaft between his lips.
SUNJATA

Change author:
Moaning their approval, Frey lets their head dip back, closing those familiar sea-blue eyes mixed with Boston-smoke. Like the literal god they are, they stretch their arms above their head and let their thighs fall open, ready to be ravaged.

Hands, what pair they are is irrelevant, find Sunjata's hips and guide them back that the Flood might find himself fully on his hands and knees rather than hunkered between the god's legs. Fingernails chase away pesky constellations before descending down and clawing at Sunjata's torso like some horny kitten. "Fuck me," Comes the god's voice, whispered in a voice reminiscent of a land wrought with grief but made bright by the lust of two young lovers. The hands around Sunjata's waist will now move to grasp a pair of perfectly sun-toned calves, heaving ankles up where they can lock around the Flood's lower back. "Show me why they call you the flood" Frey purrs, and though the proportions are anything but possible, Sunjata will feel a wet heat against the tip of his cock as the heels at his back encourage him forward.

No one said pleasing Frey was easy.