Musings
For Sunjata
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3345
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah walked into the Kraai, shaking the snow from his hair before stepping through the doorway. Ordering himself a bourbon he sat down and leaned back into his chosen seat at the bar. Lilly curled up on the floor beside him, drawing a few stares. Well, it was either the wolf or the guy in a t-shirt in Halo that they were staring at. Probably both.

The Abandoned was mulling over his recent meeting in Torchline as he sipped his drink. Sah could practically see the threads of war tightening around them all. There were careless actions all around, each possible of lighting the fuse. For reasons he couldn't fathom, everyone seemed eager to hold a match as they walked. It was only a matter of time before someone tipped them over the edge and set all of Caido on fire.

Taking another sip, Sah tried to relax. It had been a long day and it wouldn't do him any good to stress further. There was nothing that needed his attention immediately and he'd need all the rest that he could if things kept spiraling they way they were.
Sah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
angel loves to keep me spinning, much too high to see
that all these chains have started thinning & hell is breaking free
Halo is not a place he likes to visit often. But when he does, he travels with a few things he either needs or doesn’t need – lets be honest, Sunjata’s not the best when it comes to packing, always bringing more than he needs or less than he needs. This time, though, it’s to leave a message at the Kraai for Neron for whenever he got back from doing whatever it was he was doing.

He doesn’t remember packing the strange little parchment he’d had with him for quite some time. But when he pulls it out and sets it on the table he stares at it a few moments longer, only broken up by the way someone walks in, a short sleeved shirt on with a dog and nothing else. Sunjata, being one that despised the cold and had never grown used to it, raises a brow at the man that enters, but does nothing more than readjust some of his papers he had been writing on, before he stands to slip toward the bar to order another drink.

If he can’t get warm with his various shifts beneath his skin, he’s sure a bit of the harder alcohol will certainly do it for him.
every choice, every lie, demons that he kept inside
angel now that i've stopped spinning, could you come clean?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Sah had pulled out a piece of paper and was currently writing some notes down on it. Nothing too dramatic, just a few reminders for the next few days. Tasks that needed to be completed and such. The Abandoned quickly grew immersed in his work only to pause in surprise when he ran out of room to write.

Glancing around, the only thing he saw were napkins. That wouldn't do. He was just about to give up when he saw a man stand up and leave blank paper at his seat. Sah contemplates his choices for a moment. He really only needed one sheet of paper and the man had numerous.

Letting out a sigh, Sah got Lilly's attention and quickly broadcasted his idea to her. The wolf sent amusement back but still got to her feet. Padding over she reached up and snagged a piece of paper gently and brought it over to her bonded. "Thanks Lilly." Sah took the sheet as he gave his companion a gentle ear rub.

Issue resolved, Sah returns to jotting down notes and once done, began to doodle in the margins of the sheet.
Sah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
angel loves to keep me spinning, much too high to see
that all these chains have started thinning & hell is breaking free
The drink takes a little bit to get to him, but Sunjata doesn’t mind waiting. It isn’t like he has anything tugging at his attention right now – not like when he was still the Governor of Torchline. Things had slowed immensely and this time in Halo was simply for retaining ties, leaving notes, leaving a message specifically for Neron to find when he got back from doing gods knew what.

He casts another quick glance at Sah as he steps back to his seat with the mug in hand, sitting at it and scanning the things he’d brought. It seems a little off now, though Sunjata can’t quite place his finger on it. He supposes if it were important he’d certainly know what was missing, but he doesn’t so therefore it likely didn’t mean anything.

He picks up another pencil and begins to write out a few more plans on the next sheet of blank parchment.

Sah has stolen the following:

Type: Grey
Two-way parchment | This parchment will replicate whatever is written upon it to its partner-parchment, regardless of distance.
every choice, every lie, demons that he kept inside
angel now that i've stopped spinning, could you come clean?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah felt his shoulders relax slightly as the stranger gave no indication of knowing that the Abandoned had stolen some paper. Either that or the man simply didn't care about a single sheet which was fair. Whatever the case, Sah returned to finishing up his notes.

Since coming to Caido he'd found himself appreciating the entire concept of writing. He'd known what it was in his world but had never had the need for such communication tactics. As a human in Caido, he'd now seen just how invaluable it was. To be able to jot down his notes for later use or to help organize them into something coherent, it was invaluable.

Finishing his drink the Outlander made his way home, none the wiser of just what was in his pocket.

-{FIN}
Sah