Dear Nate, with concern...
Letter for Nate
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Nathaniel,

Recently I met with Wessex at my store and she informed me that you have been having 'visions'. She seemed entirely convinced as the veracity of your predictions but from the example she gave, of you seeing red water before a fight...forgive me for being blunt, but I was unimpressed.

I've read (and seen) of many 'psychics' that will give vague clues - a tree, perhaps a feeling of struggling to breathe - things that are easy to apply to many situations, then they will bend their previous answers to fit whatever truly happens. I hope you will not be too offended to know that I suspect you of this. You told me that in your previous world you were hardly an honest soul, and I wonder if the stresses of the war making people more likely to believe these things drove you to pursue a false enterprise.

Nothing would bring me greater joy than to be told this is in fact genuine (or at the very least, that you believe it to be). Please write me a reply telling me of the truth and possibly arrange to see me, perhaps so I can hear your account of one of these visions in person.

Otherwise, I must inform you that I will feel obligated to reveal the truth to our family. I cannot allow them to be emotionally manipulated by fake 'visions' in this sensitive time.
Yours Sincerely,
Samuel
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel,

Am I to understand that you wrote a whole letter to call me a liar? Honestly I don't know if I'm more impressed by your balls, or concerned about your lack of forethought.

Surely I have earned enough goodwill here to be blunt: think about what you're accusing me of. What do I have to gain by lying about these visions? You said it yourself, these are sensitive times, and we are all in sensitive positions. I'm not trying to lie to our Family. Let me be very clear about that. I understand I haven't given you much reason to trust me, but I always thought you were smart enough to look where the threat actually is — outside of us.

I am offended by your threat, but I will be more than happy to come and talk about this in person, if that's what's needed to ease your mind.

I'll be seeing you very soon.

Best regards,

NATE