To Kiada
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Kiada,

I do not hold it against you if you do not want to hear from me, but I have been given word of your recent plights. Are you all right?

(Inside the parchment are a few little odds and ends of charms – memories of days long, long before and the present, perhaps something to place on a weapon as a form of adornment and ornamentation. Notched together in smaller folds are a silver deer, a gilded eagle, and then wings, for there seemed to be no other way to illustrate her newly signified speed.)
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i will be this way until you regret you created it
you made me a creature to be feared
(The letter appears as though it’s been rewritten a few times until she’s gotten her wording just right, evidenced by the ink splotches on the corners, the slight bleed through of the ink with the indication of words that might have once been there but no longer remain.)

Deimos,

I’m fine. I made it out better that LongNight than the one I searched for Ru’in’s soul.

Thank you for the charms. I can’t decide whether to wear them on my person or put them on a weapon.

I’ll admit, I’m confused… Given everything that’s happened here in Halo. But despite what everyone might think and how hard headed I can be, I still hope that you’re doing alright.

– Kia
so fear me
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

(Here is where his precision blunders more than once; ink deepening into paper until he starts again. Before long he has mastered the sentiments, but unseen are all the other fragments of what used to be and cannot exist any longer.)

Kiada,

I am glad to hear it. I had hoped after the previous one, there would no longer be LongNights with monsters. I have not heard of any other lands being attacked.

You are welcome. The charms were made sturdier than most – so they can be worn in either way.

I am trying to keep myself busy. This has been a time of reflection and growth, hopefully, in the right direction. But for the most part, I am all right.

I have been given word that the Monster Hunter’s Guild will need re-establishment (and I worry about Aisha in these regards). Once I have found someplace appropriate, I can let you know. You will always be welcome, but I understand if it is no longer favorable to you.

No matter the circumstances or events, I still love and cherish you as one of my own.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Deimos,

We had hoped so too. The fact that one ended up in Halo was a huge shock. We took care of it, though, and if the other lands were quiet then I pray that the monster we had was the last of it.

I’m glad to hear you’re alright. I think I’m in a similar position, given the war that feels as though it’s rapidly approaching.

Unfortunately I haven’t heard from Aisha in some time. Last time we talked I had given her all the journals for the Monster Hunter’s Guild so she could remake it and head it. I am curious where it will end up, but I’m unsure whether I wish to be a part of it yet. Do you know who all is still interested?

(There’s a spot here where ink has dried heavier, like she’s contemplated how to answer).

I love you too, Deimos. I also wish the circumstances were different.

- Kia
so fear me
KIADA
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:

Kiada,

Time will tell with the next LongNight then. It would be nice to have one less issue and dilemma to worry about.

(He is very careful to not say anything about the war. Removed are several notations, crossed out, and then an entire paper redone. Not out of denial, but because there were already a thousand other unpleasantries in their lives.)

Last I knew of Aisha’s travels were to Stormbreak. I will inquire and see if anyone has spotted her lately. She reminds me of Ru and her ability to disappear altogether. Do you know where the journals are now?

I am not certain where it will end up either, nor of the membership, though I have some ideas. I intended to send out notices and see if those previously involved are still interested.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Deimos,

I suppose it’s always good to remain prepared just in case.

If I remember right her journals are in her home. I might be able to get some help breaking in and seeing if they’re still there. She seems like the fiery type who’d understand if she showed up wondering what was happening, don’t you think?

Please do let me know who else is interested. Unfortunately given some recent events, there’s a certain group of people I’m trying my best to avoid.

- Kia
so fear me
KIADA
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:

Kiada,

That is all right. If it were in someone else’s possession, I might encourage the actions, but I will not condemn Aisha’s home. We can start over with what information we have at our disposal already.

Understandable – I will inform you once we get everything going again.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Deimos,

Who said anything about condemning? You should know me well enough by now I know how to get in and out of a place without it looking like I've been there! How else do you think I used to sneak out from home all the time?

Either way, thank you. Let me know if I can help in other ways.

- Kia
so fear me
KIADA
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:

Kiada,

Perhaps. And I likely do not want to know just how many times.

Regardless, I have been given permission to place the guild in Torchline – ironically, using and repairing the very same building Ru and I burned. You are more than welcome to visit anytime.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Deimos,

Then the secret will stay sealed behind my lips.

Ah, the old Devil’s Advocates? Or that boxing ring? Was it the same place? Nate wasn’t clear when I talked to him about it. I don’t think I’ve ever been. So should I take a trip there, I’ll send note ahead of time.

- Kia
so fear me
KIADA
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:

Kiada,

I believe they are connected. Once we repair the main building, I would like to do the same to the boxing ring, perhaps make it some sort of training grounds for guild members. We will see how busy we become in the next few seasons.

Good. I will gladly take any note.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos