my heart is yellow
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i promise you i will learn from all my mistakes
Breathless, not only from shouting but from the way Finn's expression has taken her breath away, Tobi's smile turns almost sad such is the pull of her concern that she's overstepped. "—" Cut off by Finn's lips against hers, the doctor finds her concern for maintaining Finn's dryness entirely forgotten as she presses herself against him to savour his kiss. Suddenly warm in places she'd previously been cold, Tobi stretches an arm around his shoulders and neck to bring him closer still, feeling shockingly moored and steady in his arms.

Moaning softly as they part, the doctor scans the stormy seas of Finn's gaze, wanting to believe his words weren't true, but finding no argument to the contrary. Gods but he deserved so much better than his lot in life. Deserved better than Cian and Remi. Deserved better than her, in all likelihood, but.."I always will." She whispers back, knowing that she means it even if Finn isn't in a position to believe it.

"Kiss me like that again." Tobi asks, eyes softly shining and cheeks flushed.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
we are all broken
Finn doesn't need to be told twice, and with Tobi's words still ringing in his ears he leans in for another kiss, hitching her closer still until she's all but draped against him. A soft thump distantly prods at his attention as he lets his gun fall to the ground, but it doesn't matter nearly as much as the woman in his arms, and so he leaves it. Moaning against her lips as heat kindles its way through his chest and plummets straight down, Finn wishes there was somewhere more appropriate they might be right now.

Alas, he's just going to have to put up with life and its unexpected turns; by the warm and confident press of his hands against Tobi's body, he's coping with it pretty well. "I want you," he whispers suddenly, the words seeming to spill from a place usually kept under tight lock and key. There's no denying it, though, and already Finn is trying to taste her lips again.
that’s how the light gets in
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
A falling gun is something that should absolutely be avoided, but knowing nothing about guns, Tobi has no reason at all to pull her attention away from the man so thoroughly holding her interest. Humming a response to Finn's moan as it vibrates against her lips, Tobi finds her tongue carving out his name over and over again as she arcs and presses her body against his.

Wanting to rise against Finn's hands but also to fit herself as tightly against him as she could, it's with a look of surprise and then immediate agreement that she regards his words. Nodding feverishly, her cheeks dark enough now to make the lichen look pale in comparison, Tobi's hands drop to Finn's belt as her lips seek his out again. Rather than floundering to tug his pants off as quickly as possible lest he changes his mind, Tobi allows for precisely that. She does want Finn, here and now as reckless and ridiculous as that was, but she'll not let her want of him to overshadow her love.

So it's with passionate kisses and slow moving fingers that she begins to free Finn of his pants.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
we are all broken
His body nearly sings in response to hers, and while her nodding is enough of a reciprocation, feeling her fingers tug at his belt sends another jolt of arousal straight south. Tobi will find Finn's pants difficult to remove for that very reason, however quickly or slowly she goes about it, and the Spyglass has no intention of pausing or stopping - every time he closes his eyes he can see the flush of the doctor's cheeks, he can hear her informing the Greatwood about his sexual prowess; how exactly he's meant to tiptoe back to dating and stick chasing from there is beyond him.

One of his hands has slipped beneath her dress, warm fingers blazing a trail along the back of her thigh until he can squeeze the soft curve of her ass, and the other is still threading through her dark hair. Coming up for a sip of air, Finn does at least have the sense to guide them towards one of the large oaks, turning Tobi around that she might brace against it, his kisses picking up again along the back of her neck. "Is this alright?" he mumbles, hoping the answer is yes.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi's skin feels cold and clammy but for where Finn's hands are. Places he's touched burn, while those he's currently touching blaze. Moaning against him, knowing it would be best to keep quiet but wanting to scream his name loud enough for it to carry back to the Stonesong (and the houseboat thereon), Tobi manages to undo Finn's belt, followed by buttons and zippers with no active resistance.

Walking backwards and caring only about the places they touch, (and where they don't), Tobi suddenly sees nothing but a whir of blue and then the warm gray bark of a tree. "Mmhmm," she moans, her answer more feverish and demanding than she means for it to be. Grabbing the hem of one side of her dress, Tobi pulls it up around her waist, pressing herself teasingly against Finn as she shivers in response to the kisses scattered down her neck. Shifting that she might subtly pull her underwear down, Tobi stretches and elongates the way one does when trying to make themselves seem long and lithe and attractive, despite in fact being soaked and pressed against a tree. "Finn," She whispers, her voice slightly husky now, and on the verge of pleading.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
we are all broken
Maybe it's because of the difference in circumstances - Finn doesn't think he's ever had sex in a forest before, anyway - but he's never wanted Tobi quite like he does right now. Not with such uninhibited need, with impatience and lust and every layer of clothing between them feeling like a curse on the tip of his tongue. She frees him of his pants and hitches up her dress, and as she teases against his cock, gods if it isn't already too much.

With one hand stroking along her hips and the other whispering up to the swell of her breasts, it's with an inarticulate moan into the side of Tobi's neck that Finn buries himself inside her. And there's no pause for romance here, no lingering moments of affection; Finn wants her something wild, and his thrusts are deep and hard and with a sense of urgency that suggests they might be caught at any moment. Which they might be. Who knows?
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Has Tobi ever had sex in such a public place? She certainly doesn't think so; that time on the floor of her office is probably the closest she's ever come. Not only does having Finn like this satisfy some deeply-held desire to be reckless in this way, but never before has Tobi ever felt so wanted. So desirable and desired. No part of the doctor wants Finn's hands to become so haphazard in their explorations that they leave bruises, but equally, there's something about his careless wanting of her that has Tobi shivering beneath his touch.

As he enters her, Tobi's head moves from where it had been resting against his shoulder, as her entire body tenses. 'Gods, Finn.' She moans, feeling as though he'd dislodged some barricade inside of her, freeing the floodwaters of her want. With one hand gripping against the tree, Tobi's other hand seeks out Finn's, pressing it against her small breasts with a shaky moan.

Like a table with some fragile vase on it and one wobbly leg, each of Finn's thrusts knocks something inside of the doctor closer and closer to the edge. She can feel it in the balls of her feet and the expanding euphoria in the base of her throat. "Don't stop," Releasing her hand from his and instead reaching it over her shoulder to grasp against the fabric of his shirt, Tobi lets her head tip back as her eyes close, drowning in the sensations of being had.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
we are all broken
Finn doesn't think he could stop even if he wanted to at this point, and as Tobi's moans ring through the air it only stokes the fires of his passion. With burning muscles and his pulse pounding in his ears, the hand against her hips sneaks between her legs even as his thrusts continue to pound out a rhythm that is unsustainable at best. Rolling his fingers against her clit, he shudders out a breath and presses kiss after kiss against her hair and the side of her neck.

"Gods, Tobi," he whispers, trying and failing not to get carried away with himself. But gods if it isn't so easy to lose himself to his needs and wants out here where there's no one but the two of them. Well, the two of them and a very unwelcome guest, but Remi Taliesin couldn't be further from Finn's mind as he climbs towards his own orgasm.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Having expected to be the one to slip her hand between her thighs, it's with a moan of gratitude and then pleasure that Tobi succumbs to Finn entirely. Releasing her hold of his shirt to tangle her fingers in his hair instead, she renews the placement of her hand against the tree. Later she'll notice that doing so has broken several of her nails, but gods if that isn't the farthest thing from her mind just now.

"Please, Finn.." She moans, writhing helplessly against his hand. "...gods, right there" Panting, Tobi has risen onto her toes and shifted herself just so, that between the collision of their bodies and the steady pressure of Finn's hand, Tobi's orgasm begins to sing upward from the balls of her feet, before expanding outwards in what feels like every direction.

"Finn!" She cries, loudly, rousing several nesting birds into the air. Tobi tenses as she loses herself in the ever-expanding cloud of her orgasm. Having lost the ability just now to speak, she doesn't have the capacity to encourage Finn to join her other than by moaning his name and rolling her hips back against his.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
we are all broken
Tobi's orgasm almost feels like permission, and although he won't notice or remember it, the sound of her crying his name into the Greatwood brings a small and feral smile to his lips. He's already almost undone, however, and with her hips rolling back to meet his every thrust, he feels his climax crackle up through the base of his spine until his vision all but whites out - in reality, he's simply buried his face into her curls, eyes pressing shut.

Finn cums hard, rocking forward and up even as his hands clasp Tobi against him almost possessively, and the groaned sounds of his pleasure join her own in a softer echo through the trees. After that there's nothing but his soft panting as he fights to catch his breath and the thrum of his heartbeat; he's sure Tobi will be able to feel it against her back, in fact. "Are you alright?" Finn's words sound far away even to himself, spoken through numb lips.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
For what feels like an eternity, there's nothing but the combined thunder of their heartbeats, their unsteady inhales, and the music of the Greatwood. Slowly though, Tobi becomes aware of the stubble on Finn's cheek as it scratches against her neck, the tickle of her hair where her bangs have dried against her forehead, and the warm but wet fabric pressed against her lower back. She realizes too that she's still on her toes, and as she slumps back down, her legs begin to shake. Releasing her hold on the tree only to steady herself against Finn, the doctor gives her head a slight shake, humming a noncommittal sound.

"Mmm, don't go.." Tobi whispers softly, needing the moment to last just a bit longer, if only so that feeling might find its way back into her feet and legs so that she doesn't fall over when Finn pulls away. Tilting her head back against his shoulder, Tobi presses an exhausted kiss against his cheek, leaving her lips there even as her kiss dissolves into a smile. "I love you." She whispers, suddenly so full of joy and utter contentment that it renders her breathless.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
we are all broken
Finn doesn't plan to go anywhere, and it's not just because he doesn't think he'll be able to stay on his feet if he lets go of Tobi. He feels warm wherever they touch, the Spyglass breathing in the fresh scent of blossoms and new leaves of the Greatwood, the earth beneath their feet, the sweat and fresh water from the Crimson Cataract. Drawing her further back against his chest, he doesn't release her, but his touch does become a little less possessive, and the colour in Finn's cheeks suggests that he's perhaps a little bit embarrassed of his behaviour.

Tobi's words change all that, though, the Spyglass letting his eyes slip shut as she presses her lips against his cheek. "I love you too," he whispers, the quiet and almost humble tone to his voice suggesting that this is a realisation as much as it is a declaration. "I am in love with you, October Hart. I'm sorry it took me so long to say it."
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Melting into and against him, Tobi doesn't notice the change in how he holds her, apart from the realization that she really loves being in his arms. He is warm and strong and sweet and a thousand different other things that the doctor doesn't have words to describe, but gods she wishes that she did, if only so that Finn might know who and what he is to her.

Expecting little more than silence, as Finn repeats those three little words, Tobi finds her eyes fluttering open and her overworked heart stopping dead in her chest. 'You...' For a moment she panics, wondering if she'd somehow taken advantage of him, by saying she loved him again in such a vulnerable moment. Twisting in his arms and only caring vaguely about her dress still being clumped around her hips, Tobi gazes up into Finn's eyes as her heart runs begins to thunder. "You do?" She asks in a trembling voice, made small and tentative by the laughter and love that shivers up the back of her throat. Reaching up a hand to place it against Finn's cheek, the doctor scans his eyes for signs of regret or uncertainty.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
we are all broken
Still happy to stand with Tobi wrapped in his arms, Finn hums a note of confusion to find her twisting in them, and he has to loosen his grip a little to make room for her to stand. He, of course, is very concerned about her propriety now that he isn't fucking her up against a tree (for lack of a more eloquent description), and even as she searches his expression, he's absently adjusting her dress and smoothing it down for her.

"Yes. I do," he says, smiling as he hears the words pass his lips a second time, this one with much more conviction. Leaning into her hand, Tobi will find only the warmest storms brewing in Finn's eyes, ones that promise a downpour that washes everything clean. "How could I not? You are... you have accepted me in a way that no one else ever has. I feel like myself around you, even when I don't feel like it alone. You make me want to be better, but not because there is anything wrong with me. And I love you."