my heart is yellow
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
i promise you i will learn from all my mistakes
Unable to do anything but what she does next, Tobi hears herself squeal with bright and pure joy before the sound morphs into a laugh. Of course she should say something back to Finn, about how he's one of the greatest men she's ever known, how she loves every single part of him and has never thought of him as broken, but she's far too dazzled by his admission to put the chaos of her feelings into words. Twining her arms around his neck, the doctor springs from the ground and wraps her legs around his waist. (You're welcome Finn, this hides the fact that your dick is still out). Covering his face with kisses, the doctor continues to emit a high-pitched squealing sound in the back of her throat, before finally pulling back to regard him with a jubilant smile.

'Sorry,' she grins, not meaning it at all. "Best—" Tobi kisses one of his cheeks. "—date—" His nose. "—ever." His other cheek.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
we are all broken
"Are you--" okay, is what Finn means to say as Tobi starts to sound like a firework, but before he can get the words out she's jumping into his arms. And yes, it does conceal the fact that he's still showing himself to the world, but it also requires him to be suddenly athletic. Luckily, Tobi fits into his arms as easily as anywhere else, the Spyglass swaying a little but managing to catch her - by which time he's under attack by her kisses.

"Hey!" he objects through a laugh, unable to stop the smile from creeping across his face, dimpling his cheeks. "I'm glad you think so too," he manages eventually, having to stop her onslaught of affection by pressing his lips against her own. His plan backfires when he ends up melting into the kiss, of course, Finn having to step back and lean against their new favourite tree.

"I left your bag next to the water," he apologises eventually, as if only just remembering it.
that’s how the light gets in
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
As her playful and scattershot kisses are stopped by Finn's lips, Tobi finds herself utterly melting against him. The press of the tree behind her has her gasping softly into Finn's mouth, and though she has no plans of doing anything about it (not with Finn's softening penis pressed against her), heat flares anew between her thighs.

"I don't care." Tobi laughs, fluttering kisses across Finn's chin and cheeks again when eventually they do part. He might have thrown her bag and everything else she owned into the Arclight and she'd not have minded it. "Unless you need something from it?" She realizes suddenly, straightening between Finn and the tree and looking suddenly concerned. "Are you...are you hurt?"
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
we are all broken
"But you must have packed it so carefully," Finn protests about the bag, though he's smiling and his eyes are closed to suffer through Tobi's ongoing affection. If it were up to the Spyglass he'd be sitting down by now with the doctor in his lap, and to hell with anyone who might come across them. Alas, their wet clothes and the rest of their day snaps at his heels, and eventually he draws back from her kisses enough to smile his reassurance to Tobi.

"No, I'm not hurt," he assures her. "I just thought there might be something in there to help you dry off." Nodding at her wet dress, he can't help the small shiver that ripples down his spine as a breeze sails through the Greatwood. It's hardly Longheat, and now that they aren't quite so active, the chill is starting to gnaw at him.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
'It just has things," Tobi replies with a laugh; all the careful packing in the world wasn't worth even a fraction of the joy the doctor felt at just this moment. 'Mmm? Oh!" Glancing down at herself, her yellow dress wrinkled and scrunched and bearing the marks of the trees, Tobi blushes and nods.

Unwrapping her legs from around Finn's waist that she might carefully slide off of him—mindful of the fact that he was still out—Tobi gazes up and him with a warm and wide smile before taking in a deep breath. "I think I have bits of cloth I could use, although...truthfully the sun would dry me off far faster." This is said with a crooked smile, and whether or not Tobi is serious about stripping off her clothing is unclear.

Waiting for Finn to tuck himself away, Tobi will lead him back toward the crimson pool and her bag. Kneeling in the grass, the doctor ruffles through the various things therein, pulling out a few hand-towel-sized bits of cloth and considering them for a moment before holding them up against herself. "What do you think? Big enough?"
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
we are all broken
Tuck himself away Finn does, clearing his throat and looking appropriately sheepish now that they are getting back to some semblance of normal. "Things that you packed, so they must have purpose," he insists, because the doctor is nothing if not a practical sort. Regardless, the Spyglass moves to follow her back to the Crimson Cataract, and the open heat of the sun is already starting to chase away the chill from his skin.

"They would perhaps be large enough if you were considering sunbathing out here," he remarks dryly. And is that a twang of jealously in his voice? Never. "Here," he says instead, shrugging out of his coat and offering it to her. "To keep you warm. We could go back to the Sidhe Village and see if they have any clothing to trade?"
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
"Yes, but no one is gushing blood or in need of stitches." Tobi points out. "And unless you're unable to breathe and I've just become very bad at my job, I don't need most of what's in my bag."

Spying the stick in the grass which had been the catalyst to all of this, the doctor has to resist the urge to grab it with her teeth. Instead, she smiles warmly at it, but ultimately decides to leave it where it has fallen. "Well, why not?" Tobi wonders, flashing a smile at Finn over her shoulder. "There's sun and clothes to be dried. Seems very logical to me." Accepting his coat but not putting it on, Tobi marvels at just how gentlemanly Finn could be. (Even if it had come from a book). 'You want to leave already?' Glancing at the pathway which had brought them here, the doctor twitches her lips slightly. "I'm not sure I'm ready to go yet.

Besides, we still have our picnic to eat."
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
we are all broken
"I have a certain appreciation for someone bringing a doctor's bag on a date," Finn says under his breath, with no small amount of amusement in his voice. As for why not? Despite having just fucked Tobi up against a tree, Finn blushes all the way to the tips of his ears. "Well, because someone might see," he mumbles, the epitome of an awkward scholar (somehow, still).

It isn't that he wants to leave so much that he wants to ensure they are both as comfortable as possible, but his stomach betrays him by loudly rumbling at the mention of the picnic, and Finn rubs at the back of his neck. "I suppose we could eat first," he mumbles. "Shall we use my coat as a blanket to sit on?"
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
'See what?' Tobi wonders, fluttering her eyelashes innocently and holding up the bits of cloth over her chest to demonstrate. They were large enough to cover her breasts to be sure, but there would still certainly be a lot of Tobi left on display. More so than when they were having sex, actually.

"Sounds perfect." She agrees, fluffing out his jacket. Instead of laying down on it though, Tobi does the unthinkable and begins to remove her dress. Has she heard the tremor of jealousy in Finn's voice? Does she think that whatever made him pin her against a tree might still be lurking beneath the surface? Perhaps. But it would be a long boat ride home in wet clothes, if she didn't allow her dress to dry.

Peeling it off of her body, Tobi lays it out against one of the rocks before offering Finn a coquettish smile over her shoulder. Returning to lay down on the blanket, Tobi deftly covers hers with scraps of cloth meant to help clot wounds, before nodding her head at the bag. 'You might have to help feed me if I'm to remain covered.' She points out with a grin.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
we are all broken
It is most certainly still lurking beneath the surface, as the look in Finn's eyes can assure Tobi as she suddenly begins to strip off. But it's at war with the logical part of him now, and so it's with frozen limbs and ruddy cheeks that he watches her get comfortable. "It does," he agrees of it sounding perfect, but he's no longer thinking about the picnic. He does, at least, shift to settle himself down next to Tobi so he might begin to unpack their picnic, glancing sidelong at the woods as if everyone in a five mile radius might be peeping out to watch her.

"I am beginning to feel as if you have orchestrated this somewhat, Doctor Hart," Finn says, the old polite distance creeping into his voice, though the mischief in his expression is unmistakeable this time. He offers out a bite of Tobi's sandwich for her to take, fully intending for her to remain covered for the duration of their meal.
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Feeling bold and beautiful thanks to Finn's declaration of love, it's with rosey cheeks and shiny eyes that Tobi settles herself down, half on Finn's jacket and half in the grass. Her skin, pale thanks to the lack of sun but still a few shades darker than the norm for those in Stormbreak, Tobi sighs decadently as she rolls her shoulders and hums a note of comfort.

"Me?" Peeping up at him, Tobi considers this. "You think I planned for Remi to find us at this exact place and time, so that I could tell him off, win over your affections, and have to spend and hour or so mostly naked with you feeding me?" She grins. "Or, that by jumping into the water shifted, I was always planning on taking my clothes off?" Reaching her head up for a bite of sandwich, the cloth on her left breast sliding ever so slightly to reveal her nipple, Tobi raises an eyebrow. 'That doesn't sound much like me, now does it?'
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
we are all broken
"Yes," Finn says, almost like a petulant child, and he keeps his gaze out on the water as if to protect Tobi's modesty by keeping his eyes peeled for any who might want to ogle her. Unfortunately that means he's not able to ogle her himself - not until he glances down to check on her sandwich progress, at least, by which time he's got an eyeful of nipple. "Tobi," he wheezes, almost choking on his own food.

Putting down his sandwich to carefully cover her back up, he can't help but be playfully annoyed at least on the surface. "You did not have to win over my affections, by the way," he informs her. "They already belonged to you. I just didn't have the confidence to say so until right now. But please stop showing me your breasts during lunch."
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
'Yes Finn?' The doctor wonders; the breezes making her all too aware of where the cloth is and where it isn't. "I'm not showing you anything." She protests. "If you were a better sandwich-feeder, I wouldn't have to move as much." This was as true as it was not, with Tobi very clearly hollowing her shoulders to cause the bits of cloth to slip if only to see just how red she could make Finn's cheeks.

Eventually, the doctor does still enough for them to finish eating in relative peace. No sooner have they finished though, than Finn will find Tobi suddenly in his lap, softly kissing him as her fingers trail up his sides in a chilly and relentless march. "You have no idea how much fun it is to be around you." Tobi whispers, brushing her nose against his.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
we are all broken
Always a little more, Tobi will soon find is the answer to her wondering, and later Finn will not quite know how he was able to finish their picnic without choking on it or dying because all the blood had flooded to his cheeks. "This is my first time as a sandwich-feeder, I will have you know," he says dryly, "and I was not expecting the added challenge of the sandwich-eater not wearing any clothes."

That all changes, of course, as Tobi climbs into his lap. It's true that his cheeks still feel hot, but at least some of the blood is creeping south again, and he's able to protect her modesty with his own body this time. "I am beginning to believe that you enjoy making me uncomfortable," he says, though there's no malice in his voice. Indeed, Finn is smiling as he lets his own hands wander, raising his eyebrows at Tobi.