For Remi and Ronin
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
but if you're broken
R&R -

I'm writing this letter to you from Torchline, where I'm safe and well. Or getting better, at least. I've been back for a little while. After we got separated, I lost myself in the Wilds. I got wounded badly enough that it grew an infection, one that spread to the rest of me. Mildew found me in the swamps. I'm not sure if either of you know her, but I wouldn't have been able to make it out of that if it weren't for her. I'm not entirely sure how I made it as long as I did on my own. It's hard to remember.

But I wanted you both to know that I'm alright now, and I'm back home where I belong. Sunjata told me some of what happened. That you found what you were looking for. I'm glad that the expedition was successful after all, if not a bit disappointed in myself for not seeing it to its end. I'm curious though. What did you find?

- Aurelia

Remi Ronin
you don't have to stay broken
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
didn't think we'd ever make it
Aurelia,

It is good to hear from you - I'm sure you have probably heard this dozens of times, but we all thought you were dead out there. If it weren't for the dire circumstances we all found ourselves in, rest assured we would have looked for you. I don't need to tell you how large the desert is, though.

Forgive Remi for not responding himself - we have since found more relics, and the latest was at the cost of a couple of his fingers. In Hak Etme we found a curious rapier. It tried to kill Remi, but that is par for the course in Caido.

If you find yourself in the Greatwood, we would be glad to see you.

~ Ronin
this close to safety in one piece

RONIN
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
but if you're broken
R&R,

I don't blame anyone for what happened. There's no need to explain. I understand and I can only imagine what it's like being so close with the Gods right now. I'm glad to know that some of the relics have fallen into good hands. I know it's naive of me but, I hope that you won't need to use them.

By the way, I've heard of people replacing arms and legs with wooden ones. Prosthetics, I think they're called. Maybe the Gods could come up with something better for Remi. I've always seen scars as something to be proud of, though. A symbol of the battles you've won. And missing fingers look pretty badass as far as that goes.

The Greatwood is a place I would like to visit eventually but, right now, I need to sort things out at home. Later this year, definitely. If either of you are in Torchline before then, I'll be around.

- Aurelia
you don't have to stay broken
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3