To Sylvia and Shaye
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824

(Two letters go out towards Halo – in hopes of reaching these Naturals – and he hadn’t gotten a chance previously, given all the circumstances, chaos, and ridiculous nature of the past few seasons. One to Sylvia, and another to Shaye, both in crisp, meticulous handwriting.)

I am writing to you in regards to Halo, and your opinions on its current state. If you would be willing to meet with me at the turn of the season, I would be most obliged.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Sylvia Miraasdottir
Huntress, Survivalist

Age: 25 | Height: 65 in | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Claire Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Deimos,

Yer lettar has com at the rite tim. I will not leave Halo untel aftar the turning. I am staing in Snowcloak while I prepear for travels. Plese cal on me when you are redy to talk.

(The words are horribly misspelled and the writing is similar to chicken scratch. At the bottom instead of a signature there is a thumbprint over a large S)
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824

Sylvia,

We can meet in the jungle - which will be far different from Halo (a note, maybe, for her to prepare for the different elements, if she hasn't been out in them). I will bring snacks.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos