To Deimos,
Shaye Alexander
Furrier

Age: 30 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Shaye

I expected to hear from you after helping with the guild. What I did not expect was for you to come to me asking about Halo. I'm a little disappointed! I was hoping that this would be about monsters and hunting them - and of course the unmatched potential you see in me for that.

Alas, it's no wonder you have concerns for us. Halo is your home, after all. (the ink pools here from the pen being pressed down on the paper, as if more was to be written but she decided against it)

Very well. I'm curious too and there is plenty for us to discuss. We can meet. I would offer to answer your questions over a warm meal at my table but I suspect I will have to come to you. Tell me where and when.
Lost in a labyrinth and left with no way out
I built this hall of mirrors all myself
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Shaye,

Both could be arranged. Besides, any compliments and praises are best done in person.

Ordinarily I would take you up on your offer, but circumstances as they are…(there is a lot to be said here, such as a home that he can no longer go to, but it’s not written out), what are your thoughts on the beach?

Let me know your meal preferences, and I will do my best.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Shaye Alexander
Furrier

Age: 30 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Shaye

The beach will be just fine so long as it's in the evening. Otherwise I fear I'll have to wear a very large hat to stave off the heat, and I don't think anyone can be taken seriously in those.

As for the meal, I'm not picky. However, since Torchline has easier access to diverse foods and spices, I will have high expectations.

Before I make the trip, is there anything you would like me to bring you from Halo?
Lost in a labyrinth and left with no way out
I built this hall of mirrors all myself
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Shaye,

It will be arranged, and no large hats will be necessary.

(The surprise by the last line is not noted in the letter – but the ink may be a little deeper here) I likely only have a few trinkets left in the house. You do not need to concern yourself with them. (And snow and ice and mountains would not make it here; also does not make it into the parchment.)

See you then.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos