Aurelia
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Aurelia,

I didn't miss your post to the notice board.

I can't help having many questions for you. Where did this information come from? Who told you? Do you have proof or is it all word of mouth?

You came back telling me that you weren't here to rule, to take a stance, or anything relatively close to that. Yet you're doing just that. This claim not only is dangerous, but it does nothing other than strike fear into the hearts of the people when I am doing all I can to maintain peace in a time of uncertainty.

I would have thought you'd speak to me before doing something so rash.

Please shed some light on this as I am currently struggling to understand. I don't wish the harm of any child, but where is the proof.
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
but if you're broken
Maeve,

It wasn't meant to be missed.

I've told nothing but the truth, to you and to Torchline. You can believe what you want to believe, I guess. I am curious what sort of proof would you like to have? (Because pictures and dna evidence aren't really possible here)

People already were afraid. They deserved to know. If you care at all about the Ascended you've met, which I'm guessing you do because that's all you ever do is care, you would agree with me on this. It was the right thing to do.

- Aurelia
you don't have to stay broken
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Aurelia,

You didn't answer my question. Who told you? Did they see it with their own eyes? Did they bring a body home? You've said nothing other than it happened, but give me so little to go off of.

Assuming by what you said, they are Ascended and you're right. I do care. I care about the people in Torchline. I care immensely and it doesn't matter if they were scared already or not. You've done nothing but make it worse. Truth or not. There are ways to handle news such as this. Posting it on the notice board without even giving me a heads up?

I wish you would have thought it through.
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade