{SE} there’s no in between
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The nights have lost their minds
The twins go down easy, Pemota’s lights a boon as always. Nate lingers, watching Sunjata brush kisses over the kids heads. It makes something in his chest sing, warm and so filled with love it hurts. “You know you’re perfect, don’t you?” Nate manages to ask, his voice warbling.

At least it’s nice that the rooms are underground.” Nate tries to comfort Sunjata, a shrug rolling over his shoulders. The heat might not get to him like it use to, but even he isn’t his usual cool by the end of the day. “I miss fridges.” he commiserates with a laugh, slipping into the bed beside his husband.

“You know,” he glances around, as if there’s even more than a handful of people who actually know these rooms are here, as if any one of them would be here, “I might know a way to distract you from the heat. Nate makes the offers with a wiggle fo his brows, reaching out to take Sunjata’s hand and lift it up to his lips, kisses trailing along his hand until teeth only just barely sink into his wrist, the thrum of it singing between them like a radio just a few frequencies off a station.
And the mornings are unkind
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i can't quite tell you how it hurt me, but my god
No, you are.” Sunjata mumbles as he steps back toward the bed, a sheepish smile crossing his face to hear Nate’s warbling voice and the inability of taking a compliment such as this one. But he slips into he bed alongside Nate, stripping most of his clothes from the heat – despite being down here it was cooler. He was still a furnace and he’s pretty sure there’s a few red spots on his shoulders that would tan in the next few days from a light sunburn.

He misses air conditioning and Nate misses fridges, and Sunjata wonders whether or not they had air conditioning there, or if it was one of those things that was just more advanced than the rest. He sinks into the bed regardless, though, brows rising as he studies Nate’s face, watching the waggle of his brows, a small laugh leaving him, malleable to Nate lifting his hand. “Please do.” He hums, sinking into the bed more comfortably, goosebumps trailing along his skin from each kiss Nate offers to his hand. He opens it, to run his fingertips through Nate’s hair, pausing and clutching the curls tightly the second Nate’s fangs sink in, a shiver racing down his body as he swallows the groan wishing to escape his throat.

His heartbeat thunders and races in his chest, his free hand moving to tug Nate closer, to pull him on top of him, leaving little to no room for argument, sucking down mouthfuls of breaths, content to let Nate do whatever it was he wanted to drive his thoughts about the heat away.

- FIN <333
how it still aches today
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.