never die young
for Nate <3
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDREI

Edy is laying sprawled across the roof of the sex-house as if she'd been dropped from somewhere very high up. With her arms and legs splayed, the Rapacious is currently glaring up at the stars as if she might be able to will them to fall and crash down upon her. 'Fucking fuuuuuckkkk!' She sings out cheerfully, giving the cloudless midnight sky two middle fingers before letting her willowy arms flop back onto the roof.

Having already lived in a society on the verge of war once, this all felt like deja vu to the Rapacious. Only in the Grounds everyone wasn't horny as fuck given they were on the verge of potential death, and there was no Zariah to boss her about. Other than that, it all seemed a bit par of the course, which was, in a word, boring as all fucking fuck.

Dressed in a black leather bodysuit and looking sleek as a cat, Edy runs her fingers up her body, touching the bulge of her penis and then the two humble mounds of her breasts, feeling absolutely nothing at all stirring when things really ought to. A shooting star streaks brilliantly across the sky, to which Edy responds with a hearty "No one gives a shit."
"Go fuck yourself."
"Fuck me yourself, you coward."
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
NATE
i got a number on me, i got a number
won't make it through the high noon sun
If anyone asks, he's looking for someone. Not that anyone's really around to ask, despite the Grounds population being primarily nocturnal. "Nocturnal isn't the right word." Nate mumbles aloud for the sake of the dragon nestled just inside the open front of Sunjata's shirt, the buttons unable to properly close around his chest. A hand lifts to poke at the dragonling, the touch meant to be gentle, teasing almost, when a sudden curse startles the both of them, and needle-sharp baby fangs sink into his finger.

His own curse is just barely caged behind his teeth, surprise rattling him more than the bite. The voice is on the edge of familiar, and doesn't stay quiet for long, leading Nate to the roof of the Artists Sanctuary. He generally wasn't one for climbing, even in his youthful hoodlum days, and it shows in the amount of struggle he has finding a way up, lit cigarette held aloft in a staticky hand until he can get his feet back under him again.

"The fuck are you supposed to be, catwoman?" The question rolls out of him wrapped in a wreath of smoke, hip and brow both cocked towards the Rapacious, bright eyes lingering between her legs before finally rising to her face. Nate pulls the cigarette out from between his lips, ashing it delicately on the ground below them. "Or did someone around here finally crack?"
i was a hero early in the morning
i ain't no hero in the night
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
EDREI

Edy, not from a world where DC exists, just casts a dark glance around and asks, "...fuck did you say?" The latter bit she does understand, and so it's with a dramatic roll of her wrist that Edy huffs a long sigh. "Yeah, that." Peering down, able to see a glint of something against Nate's chest, interest blooms across Edy's face. "Don't know if you know this, but looks like you got yourself a hitchhiker." She says with a fanged grin. To no one's surprise, the Rapacious liked dragons. They were violent and powerful and tended to get away with whatever the fuck they wanted if only because of their sheer size. That was just the sort of thing little girls like Edy dreamed about becoming.

"Come up here. I wanna have an existential conversation about the meaning of life and just how absolutely shit all of this is." The Rapacious offers, before slumping back down onto the roof.
"Go fuck yourself."
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
NATE
i got a number on me, i got a number
won't make it through the high noon sun
"Oh yeah?" Nate looks down at himself, patting his chest until he can get a hand on the dragonling curled up against his chest, Ramoth more than content to hang limply in his grip when he's gestured towards Edy. "This guy?" The little dragon is shaken gently, then placed on Nate's shoulder just as he starts to hiss. "Nah, he bought a ticket."

It takes more effort than he's willing to admit to clamber up onto the roof, Ramoth fluttering off of his shoulder to settle beside Edrei ahead of him, the pale dragonling looking up at her. Nate flops down beside her just a moment after, a knowing grin already in place. "I'm usually better at existential conversations when I'm stoned." Nate warns, as if that isn't the whole reason for this specific shitty mood.
i was a hero early in the morning
i ain't no hero in the night
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI

"Oh yeah?" Edy sits up a touch, regarding Nate with hungry eyes. "How much you cost these days?" She wonders with a fanged grin. While Nate rides the struggle bus to get onto the roof, Edy turns her attention towards the dragonling. It's no surprise to anyone that the Rapacious adores dragons given their beauty and propensity for violence.

"Yeah, same. Too bad that now we're BriGhT OnEs we're too efficient for that shit." Edy says with a huff, flopping backwards. The roof should have been uncomfortable, but given her inability to feel pain, she could basically just ignore that part of her brain that went hey, you shouldn't like this. "Speaking of...you fucking chose this right? I mean..I guess I did too, but that was just to come back from the dead." Letting her head loll to the side to appraise Nate more easily, Edy squints dramatically. "Fuck were you thinking?"
"Go fuck yourself."