what if one night is never enough
Sam & Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
angel loves to keep me spinning, much too high to see
that all these chains have started thinning & hell is breaking free
The once Attuned has absolutely no idea where Sam lives. What he does know is that he’s still got that quest to finish for Frey to get that gift for Nate and him, and given everything that’s going on, he wants to stick close to home. Well, closer to home. A home base of sorts. And what’s the harm in distracting him from yet another round of sour bitter moods when a thought occurs to him that luckily Nate has no issue with agreeing on.

Hopefully Sam is game for a surprise.

The directions are given by Nate, but Sunjata wants to be the one to break the ice, the news – as awkward as it might be in a sense, despite the fact it’s been years. After all, Sunjata was the one to break up Sam and Nate’s relationship – and now, here he was, about to ask the bookmaker if he’s game for a night of fun in the room with himself and his ex. But the house is empty, Sam having already gotten the message, and Sunjata finds both he and his husband have to reroute. At the very least he knows the way to the Ascended room.

So here he is, leaning against the doorframe of the room knocking on the door (as it’s closed and seemingly occupied), dressed in little more than a sleeveless shirt and a light pair of pants, aglow in the moonlight with Nate behind him, the Attuned half angled to reveal the other demigod despite being the first one Sam would see once the door opens.
every choice, every lie, demons that he kept inside
angel now that i've stopped spinning, could you come clean?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eyebrows had certainly been raised when Sam had received the invitation. He'd met Nate in the ~special room~ before, but both Nate and Sunjata? He worried that Sunjata may be angry at him for the tryst, but then, why would they meet there? Just so he could really feel the beating that was going to be delivered?

It couldn't be that they both wanted to have their way with him, right? Sam dismissed that thought with an amused smile and rolled his eyes at himself as he came towards the building. Whatever it was, if it turned south, he supposed he could just be invisible and get out of there as soon as he could. What with the war coming, jealous lovers couldn't possibly be the number one priority.

He'd been the first to arrive, so he'd had time to sit awkwardly around, rearrange the pillows, dare to glance in the chest in the corner - and shut it with a slam and wide eyes, some things he just wasn't ready to know about locked within. When there was finally a knock at the door he cleared his throat, pushed down the wrinkles in the shirt he was wearing (a little more casual than his usual fare) and when to open it.

"Oh, hello, ah, both of you." Sam nodded to each in turn, then took a step back to let them in. "I...must say I'm a little confused about why we're all here? I mean, I'm sure you two have reason to be here, but with...me...?"
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
NATE
Don't come over and don't be too good to me
I'm not proud of it, please, but i want it to sting
They’re a bit late, wires crossing somewhere that they don’t expect, but in the end they manage to make it to the room in the Artists Sanctuary. Honestly Nate isn’t even sure they’re going to find Sam there after all. Though they come upon a closed door, a reasonably comforting sight all things considered. Nate has to stifle a laugh when Sunjata’s knocks, Nate’s first instinct to instead just barge into the room.

A nod is offered back to the other ascended, Nate stepping past him and out of the sun, waiting for Sunjata to come up behind him before he actually gets down to the explanation, though not before a laugh escapes him at Sam’s naïve question.

You know that little… agreement we have?” Nate asks, trying to be tactful despite the grin sliding across his face. “We were thinking something like that. If you think you’re up for it?” His vice is half challenge and half tease, curling out from  between his lips as he takes a step closer, closing the distance between them. “I’m not missing anything, am I Sunny?” His gaze turns to the other man, giving him a chance to speak up as well before Sam gives his answer.
warm blood, baby, fuck a little separation, why should i deny myself
god, i'm unwell, must be a weak man, hurts like hell, just what i needed
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
angel loves to keep me spinning, much too high to see
that all these chains have started thinning & hell is breaking free
The second Sam opens the door, Sunjata’s flashing a small smirk, stepping aside for Nate to enter first to get out of the sunlight, before he trudges in after, nodding to the Ascended. Nate’s question has Sunjata’s gaze lifting from the red headed Ascended to his husband, shaking his head slightly. “I’ve got a task from Frey to help out.” He pauses to let his steel gaze drift back to Sam with a roll of his suntanned shoulders. “I thought you might be interested in it.” He can’t help but to let his smirk grow a bit wider as he steps a fraction closer to Sam, his hand rising to rest at the small of Nate’s back.

Besides, I never did take you up on that offer a few years ago in the bar, did I?” He raises a brow, using all the conversation and focus he has to try and keep the room from completely overcoming his senses – though he’s never been truly good at it. So he can’t help himself when he steps past Nate toward Sam, to reach up to let a calloused finger tap at the underside of Sam’s chin. “So what do you say?” His accented voice rumbles a bit lower, a bit more playful, the room turning his cheeks a fraction red, making his freckles darker among them.
every choice, every lie, demons that he kept inside
angel now that i've stopped spinning, could you come clean?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Nate's first words, despite the smirk on his face, worried Sam more. He nodded, hoping this wasn't some kind of confrontation with Sunjata in regards to that 'agreement' - but then, as they both spoke, both men coming closer and Sunjata's finger touching just beneath his chin (a touch that felt electric, in the tense moment), Sam could only blink. "You...with me? Both of you?"

While it was clear he was surprised and he'd always been quite shy, Sam was also, well, a bit of a slut. Instantly thoughts he'd normally reserve for private evenings came to mind, of what Sunjata and Nate could do in tandem- "Yes." The word almost spoke itself, the visions too tempting to ignore, though he did have the self awareness to laugh at himself. "I mean. Yes, I'd like to."

Later on, he'd reflect that there was a kind of nice irony in two Ascended helping in a quest for Frey, but in the moment it would be a lie to say anything but lust and the desire to be touched motivated him.

Although, as much as he didn't want for enthusiasm, he'd also never run out of awkwardness. Hands hovering in front of him in front of Nate and Sunjata, he hummed and asked: "So um...now? How do we...start?"
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do