TO: Leaders of Torchline, The Grounds and Sidhe
Three separate letters with the same content
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The letter's contents are the same for each leader, the only difference being the name it is addressed to.

---
I write to you to inform you of Halo's position in Caido's arising conflict. The people of the Citadel have elected, through a democratic vote, to remain neutral in the war. We will not as a state support either the Ascended or the followers of Old Gods. However, both are welcome within our walls, as long as they promise to not bring the war with them. Peace between the parties is expected within the Citadel.

Of course, anyone from 'The Order' is not permitted, given that their organisation is a direct threat to Ascended lives. If any such organisation arises in the Ascended ranks, be assured that they will also be barred.

We hope that your cities might consider taking up a similar position. Perhaps we can solve our differences with discussion and not bloodshed.
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Warden,

The Greatwood has been declared for the Old Gods since before you took the throne, and intends to remain that way. After the numerous crimes and atrocities committed by the ascended against the fae and these lands, the long-standing ban against them remains.

Ascended are not permitted within the Greatwood.

-Remi Taliesin
Guardian of the Greatwood
the lullaby
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Dear Warden Aristomache,

I understand and respect your declaration of neutrality. The Greatwood has no desire to contravene Halo's sovereignty or the will of its people. I wish to preserve Halo's peace and hope that it can serve as a beacon of tolerance.

That said, the Ascended remain banned from the Greatwood. At the moment, their presence here would be dangerous for everyone, especially considering current high tensions. As I have previously informed the leaders of the Hollowed Grounds, the Greatwood is taking measures to secure its borders that could prove potentially harmful to any Ascended who attempt to enter.

I hope that discussion does prevail over bloodshed, as unlikely as that seems at the moment. If there is anything I can do to facilitate such discussion, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Greatwood Guardian

coding base by Skylark