[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Amun smirked as Sunjata retorted to the potter's quip. Arching an eyebrow, he tapped his nose and winked at the demi-god. "Let me guess, the weight of the world? A big stick? A tune? Oh wait, no I know, a torch." The Ascended let out a chuckle and punched the Flood gently in the arm.

Laughing outright now, Amun shook his head. "Word of advice?" He leaned towards the other man and spoke in a feigned whisper. "If you're looking for sympathy, maybe don't lead with 'I was a rich kid.'" Winking, the potter resumed his lounging against the stall.

Nodding, he smiled at the Flood's thanks. "Well, I should be the one thanking you, but you're welcome. And hey, if this whole altruism thing makes you feel better, I can always find ways for you to be useful." The Ascended waggled his eyebrows.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
Sure, let’s go with that.” Sunjata huffs a small laugh, a roll of his eyes followed by the shrug of the shoulder that Amun gently punches. As for the word of advice, though, he huffs his own little annoyance, waving and batting off Amun’s wink with a sigh of his own. “They usually find out sooner or later. Didn’t have the perks in my case that most rich kids I’ve heard do.” He challenges, but he finds it a bit easier for the conversation to flow regardless.

Either way, he’s found all the bits and pieces needed, stepping to the side to negotiate with the weaver for the bedding, and once that’s done he turns back to Amun and leans against the pillar holding up the front of the stall. “I think it does, honestly. But, please let me know before expecting me to do anything about it.” He hums a soft laugh before pushing himself off the stall’s pillar, moving to clasp Amun on the shoulder. “Should be ready in a few days.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Arching an eyebrow, Amun crossed his arms as Sunjata responded to the potter's advice. For a moment, he was silent. Then he snorted and shook his head. "You didn't have the challenges of not knowing if you'd have enough food to put on the table, either, or not knowing if you could afford medicine if you or someone you loved was sick, either, I'd imagine." It was a challenge right back at the demi-god, and the Ascended met the Flood's gaze squarely.

Nodding, Amun grinned at the other man. Taking whatever supplies Sunjata was willing to hand over, the potter would turn to head down a side street which happened to be a shortcut to his next destination. "In that case, mind making quick stop at the Artisan's Guild so I can see how bad the damage is?" He didn't bother to wait for a response, just started walking.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
No.” Sunjata says a bit roughly, flashing a small apologetic smile back to Amun’s challenge. Sunjata had benefited from that in his youth, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t feel it later on in his life. When he was on the run, hidden away in underground bunkers, working for the rebellion that didn’t know whether he was a friend or a spy.

Either way, Sunjata has picked out what he figured would make a nice little space for Amun – something nice for someone who’s just returned, something more homey even if it was gaudy. And when they start walking again, Sunjata nods, trotting with a few long strides to catch up to the shorter man. “Lead the way.” He offers, easily falling into step beside Amun – prepared to help clear out the damage of the Artisan’s Guild as well and do whatever else Amun needed of him, before he departs to head back home to check on his children.

- FIN <333
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.