{o} heatwaves
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

“Of course. I’m not without them myself, as I’m sure anyone else is. But she is particularly cruel if you stray from your allegiance to her,” she warns, expression more grim than the earlier moments of congenial warmth. “You need not Attune to her - or to any herald - if you would prefer to keep your allegiances open, but if you choose to do so with her, merely keep that in mind.” The archaic manner of speech and the carefully chosen wording is a revelation of her past years as a Queen, but her sincerity is clear.

“Frey is my herald,” Hotaru provides with warm smile returning. “They are a dual-natured god like their parent god Rae. One side for sex, procreation, indulgence and the like, and the other for nature and all manner of beasts. So long as you’re clear which you’d like, you won’t have any surprises.” Her wink is conspiratorial, full lips quirked in amusement. Lilliane seems a little young for Frey’s more sexual side. “They enjoy confidence and surety in their followers. Know what you seek when you go and you’ll be just fine. As for gifts…I haven’t met Frey’s earthly side yet, but they are fond of peaches and other sweet fruits. Small trinkets, jewelry, perhaps something special to you or that you ascribe meaning to. Makes it special.”

She feels as if she’s been talking for an age, but Ru finds she doesn’t mind. Educating and guiding young minds is a gift once reserved only for the reading of her own children. It’s surprisingly nice to do so for a young woman with no attachment to Hotaru. “For questions and idle chatter you’re better off asking one of their followers however. Would you have something in mind to ask them for?” A weapon, a tool, a companion? Whatever her answer it would shine more light on the girl’s desires and personality.
a princess with lips made of glass
and a voice cut from steel
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
With a serious expression on her face, Lilliane nodded. "I'll make sure to keep that in mind." She didn't intend to pray to Safrin anytime soon, but who knew what the future might hold.

Lilliane smiled at the wink. She already knew which aspect of Frey she was more interested in. Even though sexuality was no taboo topic to her, she didn't intend to dedicate herself to a deity of it. Well, she wasn't sure whether she actually wanted to dedicate herself to any of the gods at all. But maybe that wasn't necessary. "I see," she replied on the explanation of gifts, nodding slightly. "Thank you, I think I have some ideas on what to bring as an offering if I decide to pray to them."

Another nod. "I doubt they have time to answer everyone's questions." Then she thought for a moment, trying to put her thoughts into words. "I have nothing specific to ask for yet. I guess I'll have to think about it more before I go and ask them for help. Right now, I just want a way to make a safe space for myself and the people I care about. I just don't know how to achieve it yet."
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can
Lilliane

Coding base by Sky