Training [se] stand up and take some action
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun stared out at the training area, frowning. The fighters out there moved with varying degrees of precision and skill; as he watched them, he rolled his shoulders and his head. Unlike them, his frame was still a little too lean and his clothes hung a little too loosely. Zhanshi, circling at the potter's feet, launched into the air to tug at his pant's leg.

Sighing, the Ascended shook his head. Still, he took a few steps out onto the grounds before coming to a halt. Swaying from side to side, he took a deep and totally unnecessary breath. Sliding one foot back, he wobbled a bit as he twisted his body so he was bladed at one angle.

Grunting, he threw a punch that barely traveled past his torso. The metal circling his arms clinked as he did. Shaking out his wrist, he  reset his stance.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
chill it's only chaos.
'What, you auditioning for a ballet?' Edy's voice is as bright and raucous as her grin. Clad in a leather catsuit that was entirely unnecessary but showed off her curves (her favourites being her breasts and her cock of course, and if they were all padded, so fucking be it), Edy swaggers toward Amun with her hands on her hips.

At least until she catches sight of Zhanshi. Having been killed by a landshark, Edy's glare was understandable, though short-lived. "I was killed by a landshark once." She murmurs, watching the circling predator. "I'll give you a fish if you tell me which one it was." Edy adds, as if the companion could understand her and answer.
EDREI
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
for it is infinite.
As the voice rang out behind him, Amun's head swiveled to find it. He arched an eyebrow at the woman it belonged to. "So what if I am?" His eyes traveled over her body, lingering on where the catsuit clung to her obvious assets. "I'm more of a dancer than a fighter anyway."

Zhanshi snapped at the woman before diving behind the potter to make a small circle in the earth. "Death suits you, I must say," he quipped as he turned to face her fully. "He's not a fan of fish, sadly. Guess you'll need to figure out a new bribe." Standing straight, he clasped his hands in front of his body.

"You're Edrei Launcelyn the Raspacious, right?" His lips twitched. "Quite the mouthful."
AMUN
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
chill it's only chaos.
"Just seems like a strange place to be showing off your moves. Unless you're recruiting, I guess." Edy replies with a quick shrug of her bony shoulders, before narrowing her eyes at the snappy companion. "Like a fucking glove." She murmurs, a touch distracted, still eyeing the landshark, before raising her dark eyes once more to regard the Potter. "Well, if he comes up with the info, he can have whatever the fuck he wants."

'Not the only thing that's a mouthful.' She agrees with obvious delight, hips thrust forward as she raises herself up onto the balls of her feet and then back down. 'You're the potter right? Wessex's right hand man?" Edy bobs her eyebrows at this, just in case the lascivious slant to her tone wasn't obvious enough.
EDREI
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
for it is infinite.
Smirking, Amun tilted his head to one side. "Maybe I am. Though I'd be happy to show you my moves elsewhere. Sounds like you had somewhere in mind" The potter slid one foot behind him, shooing Zhanshi away. After a moment, the landshark dove deeper and away from the training area. "He'll keep an ear to the ground. More so than usual that is."

Snorting, he nodded. "I'll bet." Raising his eyebrow again, he barked out a laugh. "Is that what they say? Well, I'm the potter and Wessex's friend, but I keep my hands to myself unless I'm invited." He wiggled his fingers at her.

Shaking out one leg and then the other, he winked at Edrei. "Want me to share what they say about you?" he asked in a stage whisper. Grinning at her, he took a step closer.
AMUN
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
chill it's only chaos.
"Why, you shy? Show me here." Edy glances at the others training, caring not one bit if they were watching or not. Though the way her gaze returns to Amun's very much suggests she'd prefer that they did.

"Ohh, quick with his tongue and abides boundaries, my my." Fanning herself before chipperly flipping Amun the bird, Edy grins and nods. "Yeah go on, lets hear it. Incredible queen, but even better in dead? They're all so happy I've come back from the dead and aren't at all fucked off that I'm not helping out with the war? That the sex tape Wessex and I made is the best they'd ever seen?"

Taking a step back as the potter advances, Edy waggles her eyebrows in encouragement.
EDREI
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
for it is infinite.
Chuckling, Amun shook his head. "Hardly. Just worried about blowing their little minds." He winked at her again, grinning.

The grin widened as she flipped him off. "Very quick," he agreed. "All that, and that not even death couldn't keep you down." Shrugging, he took yet another step towards her, shifting his weight forward. "And hey, war's overrated. If we have to get all hot and sweaty and bothered I have much better ideas."

Waggling his eyebrows once more, he stalked forward. Then his hand shot forward, grabbing for Edrei's wrist, though he was off balance.
AMUN
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
chill it's only chaos.
'So blow something else.' Edy quips back eagerly. As Amun takes another step, she'll try and slam her heel down onto his toes. You know, for fun. "See if the war made it so that we could do those things outside of a certain room, I'd be at the front of the fucking line."

So saying, as Amun reaches and catches her wrist, the Rapacious will try and reach her other hand for his throat. It wasn't as if her fingers closing around his windpipe would do anything, but Edy was here for the DrAmA more than to try and actually wound her opponent.
EDREI
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
for it is infinite.
”What did you have in mind? Blow my chance? Hot air? Oh, oh, I know!” He let out a laugh. ”My lid.”

Her stomp slammed into not only his toes, but his foot, and he stumbled. Grunting, he shrugged at her complaint. ”Maybe it will. Have you asked?” As he spoke, his fingers circled her wrist as she gripped his throat.

So, while he still trying to catch his balance, he attempted to spin her around, both to break her grasp on him and to buy a few seconds. At the same time, he kicked at her knee in a vague attempt to force her to kneel before him. All seemed fair in this particular scuffle.
AMUN
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
chill it's only chaos.
'My dick.' Edy corrects, though she's cackling at the potter's puns even as they both stumble and dance. "Yeah. It's a no-go." The Rapacious answers, and as her fingers close she wonders what the sound of someone's windpipe collapsing might be. A crunch, or a crinkle?

Edy, being more of a explode and see where that gets you type of fighter, was easily disarmed by Amun's spin and subsequent kick. Disarmed but not deterred, Edy grabs a handful of sand and waits for Amun to finish his spin and face her. She'll toss it in his eyes when he does, and then lunge forward aiming her shoulder for his hip and her arms for his waist that she might tackle him to the ground.
EDREI
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
for it is infinite.
"Oh that. Too easy." Amun smirked as he responded. As Edrei explained that the return of sensation was a non-starter, the potter shrugged. "That's too bad. I guess you'll just have to set up shop in the room, then." His grin widened.

Seeing as he didn't feel pain, the sand was more of an irritant than a deterrent. Still, it was a surprise, and as he wiped his eyes clear with the back of his hand, her tackle caught him off guard.

He grunted at the impact, though his smile never faltered. "Why am I not surprised you like to be on top," he quipped as they fell. Still, one hand reached up to grip whatever fabric of the catsuit he could actually hold on to. When he landed he immediately tried to roll, buck his hips a bit, and throw her all at once.
AMUN
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
chill it's only chaos.
'Ain't nothing wrong with easy." Edy cackles, before waggling her eyebrows in agreement. "We should play cat-burglar sometime and break-in." Did it matter that the door was normally unlocked, or that Bastien would almost certainly let them in? Of course not. A little B&E was just the sort of thing that got Edy's motor's running.

"Now that I have a penis and a vagina, I can be anywhere I fucking like." The Rapacious trills proudly, shimmying her hips ever so slightly despite the fact that it would have no effect on either of them. Some things you just did because you could, especially if you were Edy.

As Amun rolls—whether because his centre of gravity was so much lower than Edy's or because she let him—the youngest remaining Launceleyn found herself tumbling away into the sand, seemingly unbothered by it. "So tell me. What's a good, hardworking potter like you, doing in a place like this?" As she asks, Edy uses one of her upgrades, trying to viel the toxin by pretending to blow a kiss in Amun's direction.

Type: Offensive | Level: Basic
Nightmare Airbourne Toxin Upgrade | Effects users in a 5ft radius. Makes them see images from their nightmares. Realness/terror is proportionate to Edy's END stat vs. theirs.
EDREI
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
for it is infinite.
"And here I was thinking you preferred it hard," Amun quipped at Edrei. As she proposed breaking in, he let his eyes roam over her outfit once more. "You're already dressed the part. And hey, maybe we can break in in more ways than one." He waggled his eyebrows and licked his lips, before grinning at her.

Laughing at her claim, he nodded. "Somehow I doubt you let the lack of a penis stop you before." Winking, he gave her a quick thumbs up at her dance.

When she fell to the ground beside him, he shifted towards her. He pushed off the ground and swung his leg over, trying to pin her. Catching the kiss she sent him, he winked. "Who said anything about good?" However, he suddenly felt his surroundings grow shockingly rocky musty and the air grow stale and musty. For a moment he was trapped back in that cave and he felt himself toppling to one side with a gasp.
AMUN
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
chill it's only chaos.
'Ayyyyyyyy, now you're talking.' Edy cackles in bright agreement.

As Amun pitches to the side, the Rapacious can only hum laughter to herself. Unsure what it was he'd seen, she rolls to the side and hopefully out of his reach. If she could, she'd bring herself to her knees and then her feet with a triumphant grin. 'Gotcha.' Sure, adding in nightmares might have been uncalled for, but so fucking what? You never quite knew what you were going to get with Edy, and if anything, that made her a better sparring partner.

"I gotta go, but if you really wanna do the whole cat burglar thing, give me a hollar." Blowing another kiss Amun's way, it was with an egregious sway to her walk that Edy heads the fuck out.

~FIN
EDREI